Surprised there isn’t one yet. Are y’all all on the West Coast? :lol:

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If we were to have a holiday cookie exchange, what kind of cookies would you bake?
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/28

• Loading the player...
  • @legallykate ooh, yum, I forgot about cake mix cookies! So good.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Lol Yes @lalala2004 I'm in SoCal! Just got to work.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/2

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: If we get the house we applied for on Saturday, we are moving in on the 15th. I am going to wait to test until then if AF hasn't shown! Otherwise 12/8.

R/R: guysssss I still haven't heard about the house, she said she was finishing background checks yesterday, I'm so excited/anxious!

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: If we were to have a holiday cookie exchange, what kind of cookies would you bake?

my nut- and egg-free chocolate chip cookies :)
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/10

Typical LP Length: Not sure

Timing: Good

Testing: 12/1 although the urge was strong to test this morning. The only thing that stopped me was not wanting to feel like crap all day if it was negative. 

R/R: DH told his brother we were currently trying so my SIL keeps texting me and asking me when I'm going to test. She is due in March so really wants to be pregnant together. I don't want to be rude but seriously f*** off. DH now knows to STFU.

CS/Q: None

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    edited November 2017
    @lalala2004 Glad I'm not the only one that looks up what the due date would be. I always feel like if it's a special day that it's meant to be. 

@legallykate I thought about you when I wanted to test this morning! Must wait until 12/1. I also hate the feeling of having something hanging over my head. You are just never fully at ease. Hopefully the rest of the brief goes smoothly and quickly for you! 
    TW

• @eleven_ I am glad you held strong! We also have a work happy hour planned for Friday now so all the more reason for that to be the test date. I will console myself with a glass of bubbly if I get a BFN. That is super annoying about your SIL, it is cute that she wants to overlap but come on, TTC is stressful enough without anyone haranguing you to POAS.

@leafyarch FX about the house! Will you hire movers or DIY? 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: O, +1

Testing: WFAF, temp has been dropping (not below cover, but dropping) the last three days. Feel like I'm out. 

R/R: So I looked up the planner for the next few cycles and for the next cycle, test day would be Christmas AND EDD would be our dating anniversary. Geez, no pressure there!  :p that should teach me to look ahead!

CS/Q: I gots nothing. 

GTKY: If we were to have a holiday cookie exchange, what kind of cookies would you bake? Snowflake sugar cookies and lemon thyme spritz cookies. 

@lalala2004 - i actually have PNV for now without iron bc of the bloat issue. hope the new ones help! and I'm right there with you in the crazy boat. 

@legallykate - enjoy your lunch today! :) i like your plan for friday, too. AF is due friday here so I'm guessing there'll be some wine flowing my way as well. 

@leafyarch - good luck with the house! hope you hear today!

@eleven_ - and they say we ladies gossip. Smack! Yeah, it's sweet of your SIL to want to do this together, but not cool, dude. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 I would have gone without iron, but last time I gave blood the said my iron level was really good, and I assumed it was because I was taking the vitamin, so I didn’t want to cut it out completely. Plus I’m now taking the highest rated quality PNVs on Lab Door (Garden of Life). I’m also giving up my banana addiction for now.
    *Siggy Warning*

• *wave* Hi guise!!!! Still floating around so tag!  Also NOM! COOKIES!!!! I don't bake cookies often, but when I do I typically do classic chocolate chip cookies, or the peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kiss in the middle :) 

@lalala2004 good luck not feeding the crazy ;) What kind of sugar cookies do you make?  I like the soft/chewy kind, not the thin crunchy ones.

@legallykate Have fun at lunch today!  Hope you get that brief done once and for all :)

@leafyarch FX you hear back on the house soon!  That's exciting :)

@eleven_ Good job holding out on testing!  Ugh so sorry to hear about your SIL driving you bonkers.

@catlady2015 Haha, that's one of the reasons I tend not to look ahead too far :D Ooo... lemon thyme cookies sound really interesting and good.

@nitnat007 Blegh that's annoying about the bloodwork.  Why wouldn't your GP be able to order AMH?  Weird.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• lalala2004lalala2004 member
    edited November 2017
    @nitnat007 Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal. It sure is a long name....lol. I’m CST, but I also wake up obnoxiously early in the morning. I didn’t want to start it until I thought of a GTKY. Not always easy early in the morning!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I like them a little crunchy, myself! But I know not everyone does so I tend to make a mixed batch.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/5

Typical LP Length: 13ish

Timing: O-3, O-1, & O

Testing: Going to see what AF does

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If we were to have a holiday cookie exchange, what kind of cookies would you bake? Either chocolate snaps or chocolate chip cookie dough fudge
    Me 35 DH 30
    Together since 3/22/15
    Married 10/7/17
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/4

Typical LP Length: not 100% sure.  One app says 13 days, which sounds normal and right, but FF says 9 days, which seems too short.  I think I just messed something up in FF last time around.  

Timing: Meh.  -6, -4, -1

Testing: I have a bunch of tests to use up so I will probably start at 8DPO, just to use them before they expire.

R/R:  I think I'm finally getting the hang of FF.  I've been using two apps because FF is so overwhelming, but now I think using two apps is just creating more confusion for me because they never say the same thing.  I had to discard a wonky temp but when I did that, I finally got crosshairs!  Hooray for my first CHs. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If we were to have a holiday cookie exchange, what kind of cookies would you bake?  Lemon Crinkle!  I found a recipe on pinterest and every time I make it I get tons of rave reviews.  Or maybe gingerbread.  Yum.  I need a cookie.
  • @leafyarch FX for you on the house! So exciting!

@catlady2015 Lemon thyme spritz cookies sound amazing! I’m not really familiar with charting yet so I don’t know about the temp drop, but I hope it doesn’t mean you are out  <3

@nitnat007 Sorry about having to wait to get your AMH tested. I hate all the hoops that doctors make us go through.

@snowflakeobsidian Your cookie choices are A+

@juliebird6 FF is really confusing to me too. I’m glad you are getting the hang of it!

TW

• @lalala2004 I cannot decorate full size cookies to save my life
    @legallykate Cant go wrong with cake box cookies they are so yummy and easy.
    @leafyarch Eck I hope you hear something soon and it’s good news.
    @catlady2015 Lemon Thyme spritz sound interesting I’ve always done butter and added flavors like mint, orange and my favorite almond I think I’ve done lemon but not with Thyme 

Month/Cycle:  4/4(2/2 al)

CD/DPO: 20/3

Typical LP Length: FF says 11, idk though

Timing: My CH's got moved today so Meh -5,-3, O

Testing: Going to try and hold out until the 9th but probably the 6th

R/R: Rant-Blasted headache today and I'm just grouchy all around. Rave-Can't think of one at the moment TBH hints the poor mood

CS/Q: I'm not surprised my CHs changed, I expected it honestly. Nonetheless i'm crazy frustrated about it though. The past two months something has come up during peak -2,-1 day and we haven't been able to get things accomplished, and DH won't just suck it up and do it. I know we're not completely out with our timing but I'm not to hopeful about it. 

Every year I make cookies for my doctors office, dentist and DS's Peds office. I always do butter spritz shaped/decorated in various Christmas designs and then I try a new cookie almost every year. Last year I did chocolate mint cookies topped with an Andes mint. I haven't decided what I'm doing this year but I'm thinking something simple so maybe cake box cookies(thanks @legallykate for the idea) and use red velvet and coat them in powder sugar. Or a red velvet crinkle. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Lurking...
    @legallykate, my temp is always low when I have poor sleep.