July 2018 Moms
Options

Close births-

anyone else just have a baby and pregnant again? My son is 8 months, and I’m six weeks pregnant ! Talk about nerve wrecking lol

Re: Close births-

• Options
    Hello and welcome! Please introduce yourself in our introduction thread if you haven't already so we can all get to know you! My apologigies if you have already- I didn't see it in a search and I am on mobile.  
    Also, read through our *read first* thread- it will give you an idea of how we like to organize things here, generally posts like this are frowned upon. For example, this post would have been great for our STM+ thread, weekly randoms, weekly questions, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rosettesandstripes exactly! The chaos makes me itchy lol. Feel free to hop on any thread! 
  • Options
    Thank you ! Not sure if I’m able to delete this or not ! Haven’t found a button too. @acunamatada
  • Options
    @rosettesandstripes nope we can't delete posts once they're out there, just have to let them die and get buried under everything else.  :/
  • Options
    You can always change it to a GTYK - Get to know you thread! Also, hi, welcome! 
  • Options
    @rosettesandstripes congrats and welcome! My SIL had twins when her first was 18 mos (so he was 9 mos when she got KU). She's alright! Lol good luck :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Welcome!! and yes there are other moms with kiddos close in age! definitely check out STM Check-in to find them :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing