Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW - Monday 11/27

2»

Re: TWW - Monday 11/27

• @legallykate It can cause tearing or too much stretch in your ligaments, as hormones let them start stretching to accommodate how large the ute gets later in pregnancy. 

@catlady2015 That is a HUGE PITA project. Why is it being done if they don’t know what they will use it for? Ugh I’m sorry. It will actually be smaller than our currently place, but the space will be more user friendly. No more rickety stairs to the basement laundry room.

@jrm_14 Apparently. He was a working one, and protected out small (30-40 ewes) flock. Yet, every year when we had to shear him, it was a 2-3 day ordeal that involved lots swearing and throwing things, as he was just a serious PITA.

@darkstar42 I’m so terribly sorry. Please take care of yourself, and drive safe. We are here if and when you need anything. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Visiting from bench
    @darkstar42 I'm so sorry. We're all here for you.  So many hugs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • *Lurking from WTO*

@darkstar42 I am so sorry about your BFN. I was lurking around today in hopes to hear good news. We are all here for you if you need anything ((hugs))
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• **lurking from the bench**
    @darkstar42 I'm so sorry, we are here for you **creepy internet hugs**
  • *lurking from benched*
    @darkstar42, I am so sorry.  *Big hugs.* Take care of yourself.
  • *lurking from WTO*
    @darkstar42 I'm so sorry.  So many hugs to you. there really are no words.   bad gif--but sending you kitten snuggles.

• @darkstar42. No!!!! Darn it! I was convinced this was your month!  Big hugs sweet friend.   <3. Take care of yourself this week. We are here for you. 
  • *lurking from WTO*
    @darkstar42 I am so sorry for the devastating news. So many creepy internet hugs for you tonight. Be kind to yourself.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• *lurking again from my Bump break*

Oh, no, @darkstar42, I’m so sorry. *hugs* 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 18/6

Typical LP Length: 13-15

Timing: As good as it's gonna get

Testing: Beta scheduled for a week from tomorrow

R/R: I know to not symptom spot, but I've got nothing going on. This is the most stressful time at work and I feel like it's sabotaging our success. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Beefy Shorty Shorts *dead* 
    Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN
    IUI 7: TWW
  • @darkstar42 I am so very sorry!
    Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN