March 2018 Moms

MoMs (Moms OF Multiples) Weekly Check In For The week of November 26th

edited November 2017 in March 2018 Moms
Hi ladies - This is for all of us expecting more than one little blessing! How are you doing this week? 
Hoping to see posts from @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake ,@Mnddnvn, @sardavbak, @syssa-o , @Gingham ,@lexigirl1228 as we are missing you and hope all is well!

OUR Multiple Mommies!!

37wks cut off @Momma6angels11 ,@kikikav
38wks cut off @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake,@Mnddnvn,  @amanning2011@Sardavbak
39wks cut off @awolfff

@awolfff EDD 3/8 B/G
@Momma6angels11  EDD 3/9 B/G
@Sardavbak EDD 3/12
@vflux33 EDD 3/14 B/B
@i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake EDD 3/14 B/B
@Mnddnvn EDD 3/16 B/G
@Syssa-o EDD 3/21 B/G
@amanning2011 EDD 3/25 G/G
@Gingham EDD 3/26 B/B
@kikikav EDD 3/29 G/G
@lexigirl1228 EDD ?

1. How far along are you? If your EDD , cut off week, or genders are not above please post that here so I can add it

2. Any recent appointment updates

3.How much did your babies weigh at your last ultrasound?

4. How are you feeling?

5. Best moment with the babies this week?

6. Did  you buy anything for the  babies  this week?

7. Any  thing you want to share?

Re: MoMs (Moms OF Multiples) Weekly Check In For The week of November 26th

• 1. How far along are you? If your EDD , cut off week, or genders are not above please post that here so I can add it
    25 wks +2
    Last week I had an OB appointment..had an Ultrasound to check cervical length and my cervix was good.. Saw the babies but got no picts! I measured 34wks.. Next appointment will be at MFM for growth Ultrasound on the 5th.
    My last growth Ultrasound was on November 7th and my boy weighed 1lb 2oz and the girl was 1lb  at 22+4
    4. How are you feeling?
    Just completely huge..
    My best moment would be just watching my stomach and seeing them take turns moving my belly around..
    Not this week!
    7. Any  thing you want to share
    Nothing at the moment..
  • 1. How far along are you? If your EDD , cut off week, or genders are not above please post that here so I can add it
    23 weeks today!
    Last Tuesday for sharp stabbing pain in upper right thigh. Turned out I had pulled the muscle shopping with my mom, lol.
    Wasn't told
    4. How are you feeling?
    Good, hurts to walk too much. I tried using a belly band and it hurt my back more (how???) and I tried KT tape and I started getting a rash (why?? :'(  ). Also having some swelling and tingling in my fingers and hands which is a little concerning. Next appointment is the 5th so I'll go over all of it with the OB/midwife when I see them.
    I think I've been finally feeling them move regularly!!! Not all the time, but I'm pretty sure I've definitely felt them move now :)
    I didn't, but my husband bought Minecraft torches to use as nightlights in the babies's room since we are doing a foresty/renaissance type theme for it (think Disney's Robin Hood with the foxes lol)
    Ummmm..........I can't think of anything? lol
    Met 2004, Married 2011, Trying since 2013. Info in spoiler:

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 30
    Diagnosed with PCOS, later changed to unexplained anovulation due to high prolactin and normal testosterone levels
    Him: 31
    High sperm count (yay!) but also super high fluid volume (boo!)
    First IUI, Clomid and Follistim: 11/29-BFN
    Second IUI, Femara and Follistim: 12/29-BFN
    Third IUI, Femara and Gonal-F (and Follistim): 1/28 BFN
    Fourth IUI, Femara and Gonal-F: 7/23 BFN
    IVF 1: Femara and Gonal-F: 1/23/2017
    Beta Study:
    Beta #1: 1/28/2017 4.1
    Beta #2: 1/30/2017 34
    Beta #3: 2/1/2017 131
    Beta #4: 2/3/2017 476
    Ultrasound: 2/14/17-Twin Etopic Pregnancy, surgery to remove right fallopian tube on 2/17/2017
    FET 2: Femara, Gonal-F, and Clomid: Cycle Canceled due to low progesterone
    FET 3: July 7, Femara, Gonal-F, Clomid-BFP!!!!!! Due March 2018
    https://desertratpack.wordpress.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • @amanning2011 i had to take my wedding ring off around 20 weeks or so due to swelling.  I have also had tingling in my hands and fingers mainly at night when i sleep on them. From what i heard it might be carpal tunnel.. im glad you are feeling them move now just wait for the bigger movements!! Lol the ones that feel like they are trying to get out..lol.
    24 + 5

2. Any recent appointment updates? Just the mild anemia and low percentile. I meet with a nurse to talk about preterm labor today. 

3.How much did your babies weigh at your last ultrasound? didn't say weight, but was told they are both  15th %ile

4. How are you feeling? Good, still surprised and confused about the conflicting information on weight gain goals, but trying to eat more, especially meat. 

5. Best moment with the babies this week? I was able to see them move and not just feel it, which was cool. They're like a couple little aliens in there! 

6. Did  you buy anything for the  babies  this week? I think we're gonna pull the trigger on the nursery decals later today, but waiting for an email back from the Etsy store. 

7. Any  thing you want to share? Nothing I can think of. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
  • @vflux33 let us know how your "class" goes today.. definitely add more protein.. i would follow the multiples pregnancy book for weight gain.. my ob recommended it, im not sure why your ob says differently..
  • @momma6angels11 It went really well! Definitely a lot more personalized than a class. We met a nurse alone and talked about preterm labor symptoms, and she gave us some reading materials. We asked a bunch of questions. Then she gave me "homework" to record contractions twice a day every day and once a week a different nurse will call me to go over whatever I recorded that week. It was useful. Maybe would be less useful for a STM though--I don't know what contractions feel like so just going over that alone was helpful to me. 
  • @vflux33 that sounds interesting! I wish they did that kind of thing at my Ob!

• 1. How far along are you? 
    -26 weeks 

no, next appt is next week

1lb 10oz
    1lb 11oz

4. How are you feeling?
    not too shabby. Though last night, I took my iron supplement and was up at 2a with the worst heartburn of my life! I threw up and felt better not long after that. Going to try and find an alternate to the iron tablets.

Just feeling them move so much more this week has been fun :)

bought a rocker! 

I started looking into prenatal dietitians and I think I found one. I just sent her an email and am waiting to hear back. I generally feel like I’m doing okay for myself from a nutritional standpoint (I think), but if I’m being honest, my diet & nutrition has not been the focal point and it would be nice to sort of re-focus that in a healthy way. 

• Hope everyone is doing well! I was waiting to post until I had an appointment and had more to share. :)

1. How far along are you? If your EDD , cut off week, or genders are not above please post that here so I can add it
    25 weeks tomorrow

2. Any recent appointment updates?
    Had an appointment today, everything is looking good. The babies are laying transverse, meaning they are head-to-toe sideways. Guess there is still time for them to shift to head down?

1 lb 11 oz and 1 lb 9 oz

4. How are you feeling?
    Okay, increasingly tired and uncomfortable, but that’s to be expected. I had a pretty bad cold/sinus infection over the past week which was pretty miserable. 

Seeing them on the ultrasound is always fun. Today baby girl had her foot in baby boys face, and was squirming all over, so that was funny to see. 

Bought our cribs and mattresses!

I actually cried last week in Target when I had to buy some very large underwear. Lol!

• @mnddnvn I feel your pain with the large underwear! But aren’t they so much more comfortable?! Lol...I was sad and then I put them on and didn’t care what size they were! 

Side note: we bought our car seats last night! And our crib mattresses and some baby clothes! We went to babies and they combined their 10% off for using the babies r us card on a Thursday along with the 10% off for the twin discount...plus we registered the same stuff with them and I believe it’s 10% back  :) 
    our toddler was going nuts the entire time and they had to add some special discount code because they had none of what we wanted instore and the 10% off for buying on a Thursday was in store only...BUT worth it! Clothes were on BOGO, so we got a couple NB and premie (just in case). We still need some more stuff, but it felt really good to get the car seats and mattresses. 

Now if I could only find a diaper bag that I don’t hate....
  • @mnddnvn im glad you posted! Were the babies weights from this week? I love your best moment with babies this week! I got to see my boy kick my girl in the butt on my elective ultrasound last week and then she kicked him in the head..its amazing to watch them..
  • @momma6angels11 yep, the babies weights are from this week. 

@awolfff the underwear are so much better! Haha! Definitely worth the hit to my vanity. 
    26 weeks tomorrow

Had an appointment yesterday and the boys look great. I saw baby A sucking his thumb and baby B taking big gulps of fluid (pictured here). 

2 lb 3 oz and 2 lb 4 oz (I see big babies and a C-section in my future)

4. How are you feeling?
    Just exhausted. All I do is work, sleep, eat, and lay in bed watching tv or reading when I can. Literally that's all I do. Sleep is getting more difficult the bigger the belly gets and potty breaks are more frequent at all hours.

Being able to see each of their little features and personalities during our scan yesterday!

decals for nursery

I discovered curbside pickup at my local grocery store this week and have used it twice so far. It's glorious.