January 2018 Moms

Meal Plan Monday 11/27

What does everyone have on the menu for the week?
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Meal Plan Monday 11/27

• Monday: bbq chicken, beans, mashed potatoes 
    Tuesday: baked potato soup and rolls 
    Wednesday: breakfast food
    Thursday: tacos
    Friday: out to eat 
    Saturday: taco soup
    Sunday: leftovers 

So I went to check the status of an Amazon order (clothes for DS) and I discovered my husband bought me an Instant Pot! I’m so excited! He did ask me what I wanted for Christmas and this was a request. I’ve never used it but cutting down cooking time while taking care of a newborn and toddler- um yes please!
  • All week... Pho. DH made pho last night and said that we could eat it all week if we want since he already had to buy all the ingredients. I like eating the same stuff everyday so I'm not upset by this. haha And I don't have to make it. 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @supercoolstephy you're living the dream.

I have absolutely nothing. I was out of town all weekend and haven't made it to the store. So tonight will probably be leftovers and I'm going to try to make a plan today. But if I don't get to it I don't even care. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no energy to think about food. My mom has a coupon/gift card to a place that expires and said she wants to take me tonight while me dad watches DD. That's nice... though I am so exhausted I don't know how much fun I will be. This day REALLY needs to end... I certainly can't think about what I'll be eating tomorrow  :(
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Oh gosh. I can barely think about my original meal plan without feeling like I want to puke. But this is what I had:

Monday: who knows..still sick
    Tuesday: pizza sliders
    Wednesday: slow cooker cajun sausage
    Thursday: nothing yet..
    Friday: DH has a work holiday party that we're going to-no cooking for me!
    Saturday: Carnitas with Mexican restaurant-style rice (depends on our plans for the day though..)