Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 11/27

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY:
Since a lot of us likely have fleeting thoughts of the gym in our minds after the long weekend.....

Re: WTO Monday 11/27

• Loading the player...
  • @jrm_14 fun GTKY name game!
    @kiwi2628 yay for happiness y follicles!

Cycle: 17

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: all things

R/R: back yo the grind (with a dentist appointment thrown in for fun. )

CS/Q: one lonely dot so far

GTKY: meaty orange tan lady
  • @jrm_14 good for you, packing a healthy lunch, sounds tasty!
    @kiwi2628 good luck with the sciencing 
    @Stargazer1lily it snows then rains like that here too... then the snow is so heavy to move
    @blackhottamales hope your dentist appt goes well
    @josie12367 I want to go to a Christmas market! My husband has been woodworking so I want to see if we could sell at one.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Charting pnv eating clean

R/R: my cycles have been short the last 6 months, but I haven't been temping... soon I will find out if I just have short cycles or a short LP too :/

CS/Q: 

GTKY:
    Since a lot of us likely have fleeting thoughts of the gym in our minds after the long weekend..... Meaty shower stalker 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• @jrm_14 Hope your appointment goes well!

@kiwi2628 Grow follies grow! FX for results your happy about on Wednesday!

@Stargazer1lily FX for drier weather so you can get outside! I'm feeling cooped up lately too with the dreary weather.

@blackhottamales Yuck...Monday after a holiday and the dentist?! Hope it all goes smoothly at least!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @matryoshkadoll YEA for a shower stalker cousin to my beefiness! Haha! That would be awesome if you could. The handmade wooden trinkets are always my favourite! What do you make? Hopefully you just O early and have a normal LP still...

• edited November 2017
    @jrm_14 FX the lady doctor appt goes well!!! Ooo your lunch sounds yummy... btw how's the low-carb diet? ;)

@kiwi2628 yay, keep on growing little follies :D 

@Stargazer1lily lol your name made me spit coffee out laughing :d 

@blackhottamales Hope the dentist goes well!

@josie12367 Oooo Christmas market sounds so much fun!!! Hope AF decides to show her hoe-bag face soon so you can get a new cycle started. (also fyi, I read your PM, just haven't had time to respond, will do later today :D )

So I'm not sure where I belong atm, so I'm just floating/commenting on both  TWW & WTO today, possibly all week.  I'll probably post in the CS thread to get an opinion on where I should be, or just wait and see what happens D 3 the GTKY D  I'm Skullcrushing 4 Scoops lol <---- realized it's the same GTKY and it feels like fate that I'm floating/commenting both.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, Pom juice, and starting temping and OPK this cycle.

R/R: Stupid AF arrived this morning, waking me up out of a deeeep sleep  :s She came with worse than usual cramps so today sucks already. Plus I dropped my bagel with cream cheese side down all down the front of myself today. Is it 6pm yet?? On the bright side, I am finally starting to get back into a work out routine and kinda excited to work out later, as long as im not still dying from cramps.

CS/Q: This is my 1st cycle temping/charting so i'm sure i will have questions closer to FW. 

GTKY:
    Since a lot of us likely have fleeting thoughts of the gym in our minds after the long weekend.....
    Juiced McStaresalot LOL

@jrm_14 yay for getting back on schedule, your lunch sounds yummy too!
    @kiwi2628 FX for you!
    @Stargazer1lily Our weather is doing the same thing here in Chicago.. no snow yet but will be super cold then today and tomorrow is supposed to be almost 60 degrees. I actually like snow so i'm looking forward to it :)
    @josie12367 LOL at your gym name! Christmas is my favorite too! Have fun decorating tomorrow!!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, charting BBT & CM, OPKs

R/R: it looks like I've O'd, just confused because it's too early in the cycle (normally O at CD 22). I'm off to my first ever TWW...

CS/Q: Ugh don't wanna get into it.

GTKY: Sweaty Creep Sweatpants ( @kiwi2628 Yay for A's born in Sept! I'm a Virgo, how about you? Fx for your follies :)

@kobrien827 sorry for bad cramps!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I feel ya sister, switching to TWW today, based on a not-so-confident guesstimation, Ugh!

have a wonderful rest of your WTO ladies, see you soon in TWW.
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Hi everyone!  I’m new to the community.  I posted in the newbie thread last week but haven’t made it onto the dailies yet.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting CM and mood, first month using OPKs (got them in the mail on Friday and I’m so excited to try them out!)

R/R: I think I have a sinus infection… Not fun.  

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY:
    I like to go to the gym on my lunch breaks.  I hope to get a swim in today.  But to be honest half the time I make it to the locker room and then decide to just sit in the sauna instead lol.

Jacked McGruntington

@jrm_14 I was looking forward to going back to work today too.  There’s something about having a routine that makes me happy.

@kiwi2628 “I’m going to have to science the shit out of this!” –The Martian. I love that book.

@Stargazer1lily If it’s going to be cold it might as well rain, right?

@blackhottamales I need to schedule a dentist appointment too.

@josie12367 I love Christmas too!  I think the only Christmas market I’ve been to was in Bordeaux France.  It was amazing!  I don’t think there are any around where we live.  We went to a craft show this weekend… but that’s not the same thing. Lol

@matryoshkadoll I have a crazy idea that I want to start woodworking some day… I’m sure it’s a lot harder than it looks.  But it seems like it would be very fun to try.

@kobrien827 My cramps have been extra bad the last few months too.  I noticed it the month I started taking PNV… not sure if there’s a correlation or not?

@jsnakehole I totally get burnt out too.  I don’t know how DH can do it lol.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @kobrien827 Sorry AF woke you up! That's some serious cramps and a rough start to a Monday. Hope the cramps ease up!

@leafyarch FX you did O. Better early than late I say! 

@jsnakehole Maybe shoot for EOD with a couple in a row when you turn an OPK? Be cautious though, Clomid dried up my CM...So I had to go hunting for it. Fx!

@elothair Do you chart CP? I find it and CM a good predictor of O. I get tons of EWCM too, but only a couple of days of my CP being high soft and open. Might be worth a try to help pin point O

@LJMoon6 Yes! The markets over here are just lovely! We're trying to hit one every weekend up till Christmas. Enjoy the peeing on all the things with your OPKs. Always a fun little science experiment! And, WELCOME! :)

• @dukestar5 The holiday was nice overall :)  Some MIL drama, but nothing really new there.  I'm alright, in a constant state of annoyance with my cycle/body ;)  But again, nothing really new lol.  The myo-inositol has been fine so far.  Nothing really all that new or exciting going on here.  I plan on making a turkey pot pie for dinner tonight :D How have you been?  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @dukestar5 I really love Zumba and WERQ right now. I hate working out by myself and will typically quit early so these classes keep me engaged and they are fun! What type of workouts do you do? I am always looking for new ideas!

TTC journey in spoiler
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN

• josie12367josie12367 member
    edited November 2017
    @dukestar5 PM away! :) I did find some awesome stuff! I found xmas ornaments made out of painted sea shells, banana slice earrings that are hot pinkish in colour (really cool jeweller that makes it out of natural sources), pearl earrings, a Christmas-y tea light holder that is this aluminium horse with snowflake cut outs, handmade sweaters, candied almonds, mulled wine, crepes....ahhh! I mayyyyyy have gone overboard in retrospect....Lol!

• @lurvleybunchococonuts. Another pie?!  What # crust are you on now?  ;). I’m impressed!  Sorry for the MIL drama.  Had a bit of that here too, but overall it was a restful holiday with lots of good food and fun family conversations. 
    @kobrien827. What is WERQ?  I usually love to run.  I do an occasional yoga class, but I wish I could go more often.  I’ve been debating joining a gym for the classes—like you mentioned, it definitely helps with motivation.
    @josie12367. Sounds like you made out big! I think we may need a picture of the pink banana earrings.  I love all sorts of crafty things and wish I had more time to make them.  Also, sent you a PM. :)
  • @josie12367 I don’t track CP - I may look into starting that next cycle, thanks for the tip!
    @dukestar5 Not even close! I got one big one together and about 2/3 of the other cuts done. I am expecting it to take me at least another weekend or two to get them all built and then one more weekend for painting/staining. Do you only take the 4 days of clomid for the whole cycle?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• dukestar5dukestar5 member
    edited November 2017
    @elothair. I’m so excited to see the finished product!  I may steal the idea for next year.
    Also, it is only taken for 5 days—either CD3-7 or CD5-9.  I’m not sure what the difference is or if it is more of the doctor’s preference. I’m on the lowest dose.

Eta: words
  • @dukestar5 WERQ is like zumba as its all dancing but more top 40/hip hop music. Zumba has more Latin type music but I love them both! You should check them out! 
    TTC journey in spoiler
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN

• @josie12367 Beefy shower stalker :D Ohhhh, so envious of the Christmas market!  
    @kiwi2628 sorry for the slow growing follicles. FX they grow grow grow!
    @dukestar5 another shower stalker!!   :D:s:*. Yes, new doctor. Healthy groceries feel so refreshing after craptastic eating. 

• @dukestar5 I have been doing workout videos lately but I like to get outside too for a jog. Oh well soon the snow will stay and I can bust out the snowshoes.
  • @josie12367 Thanks! I’m super jealous about the Christmas markets.  We recently moved to a new city and I found out the other day that they are having a tree lighting ceremony.  I’m sooo excited to go. There will be cider, cookies, carolers, and Santa! Lol

@dukestar5 I love swimming. My parents put me in competitive swimming when I was 5 (I have scoliosis and my doctors recommended it for back strengthening). I only just started swimming again in Sept.  It’s almost been 10 years.  My skin gets way too dry in the winter though.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @josie12367 That's so frustrating to be in limbo.  What do you do for decorations?  outside and inside?  also your gym name is gross  :s
    @matryoshkadoll welcome!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts yay--i'm happy to have you around  but i hope you leave limbo at some point.
    @Kobrien827 i'm sorry for CD1, working out always helps my cramps (at least it distracts me during...) I hope they are too bad for you tonight.  FX for a better Tuesday!
    @leafyarch GL over in TWW
    @jsnakehole are you having any side effects from clomid?
    @elothair oh sorry for the long FW--hopefully you O soon so you can catch a break
    @LJMoon6 welcome--i'm sorry to hear you are sick.  fx you get better quickly.
    @dukestar5 It's been a long time!  good for you for getting to the store.  I really need to do that.  I've been mean to ask--do you do much stretching?  I'm so horrible at stretching but i think i need to find a good morning and night stretching routine.  too many creeks and cracks happening as of late.  

It's nice to see the boards perked up some today! (including myself for posting  :) )
  • @blackhottamales. I hate to admit this, but I am terrible at stretching!  :#:|. I actually had an IT band injury a few years ago and I saw a PT once to get some exercises that inlvole a stretchy band. I rarely do them any more, but I really should.  My goal is to do more yoga too!
  • @offtoneverland. Oooooh, the new job offer sounds promising! So you wouldn’t be on the same team right?  And you’d have a very different role?  Working with senior leaders sounds exciting as they will get to see your work ethic and potential to continuing moving up in the org.
  • @dukestar5 Yes, I'd be on a different team for those 6 months, then I'd go back to the same position I'm in now. That's part of my hesitation, because I don't really want to come back to this position. But most of the issues in my job lately have been related to personnel (bad management and really junior workers who don't know what they're doing), so perhaps things would change in those 6 months! I'd be in a different role too and it'd be great learning from the senior editors. I'm not sure if my office would release me for those 6 months, so we'll see! I'll be thinking and praying on it the next few days and hope to come to a good decision! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Busy day at work so I’m posting later than I’d like but...
    @jrm_14  I too love a schedule, but even after 5 days off I wasn’t ready to go back!
    @kiwi2628 I LOL’d @ sciencing my uterus. Haha, fx your follicles grow.
    @blackhottamales I have a dentist appointment next week I’m already dreading
    @josie12367 I love Christmas markets, going to one in a few weekends!
    @kobrien827  sorry about AF, hope the cramps lighten up 
    @LJMoon6  welcome! A sauna sounds much better than the workout waiting for me tonight.
    @offtoneverland  what type of beer? I’m a huge beer fan :) also good luck making your decision, that’s one of my weaknesses!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: it’s Monday, after a long weekend, but my day actually went better than I thought even though I was super busy! 

CS/Q: I’m already failing at remembering to temp. I’m blaming the holiday weekend and random wake up times :( 

GTKY:
    Since a lot of us likely have fleeting thoughts of the gym in our minds after the long weekend.....Sweaty Orange Tan Lady
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 Thank you! I'm glad you had a decent day even though it was Monday after a long weekend. We had a white IPA from New Belgium. New Belgium is our favorite! What kind of beer do you like? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland I love IPAs, but I also love Ales and Pilsners too (pretty much any kind of beer) but IPAs are probably my favorite...Over the weekend I had (too many) Elysian Space Dust IPA - it was delicious!!
  • @josie12367 He mostly does bigger furniture type stuff since we have a mill and can make wood slabs, but I've been trying to get him to do smaller things like chess boards.
    @kobrien827 oh my worst cd1, not the bagel :-1:
    @dukestar5 I don't follow a particular diet, but yes mostly produce and meat. I get iron deficient easily so I've been trying to eat more meat and dark greens. I also don't strictly cut out carbs, but try not to buy them--if I have a craving it just has to be bad enough to want to bake myself some bread or cookies. I've also been trying to stop drinking coffee to deal with a cortisol issue :'(

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment