Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Long Weekend? 11/24-11/26

Taking a cue from the TWW thread. People are busy!

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Weekend plans? 
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTO Long Weekend? 11/24-11/26

• Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 29  :(

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNVd, OPKs

R/R: I’m still in WTO, obviously. OPKs aren’t even hinting at getting dark. We’re just waiting until we get back home to have sex. Don’t even have a clue how long this cycle will be, now. I just hope I ovulate.... EWCM does seem to be more plentiful, though, so hopefully something is happening.

CS/Q: Tease after tease.

GTKY: Weekend plans? Going home tomorrow and then getting our Christmas tree on Sunday!!!!
    *Siggy Warning*

• Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 I hope your injections go smoothly!
    *Siggy Warning*

• leafyarchleafyarch member
    edited November 2017
    Hi everyone, new here. Sorry for XP. This thread wasn't up and I'm still learning the ropes...

Month/Cycle: NTNP 2 years. First WTO in first cycle TTC. 

CD: 15 - O expected 12/1 - AF expected 12/13

WAYDTGKU: regular BD'ing, charting BBT and CM, OPKs

R/R: Trying not to jump in and DO ALL THE THINGS I've been reading about TTC for the past 2 years. Calm down woman, you haven't even O'd yet.

CS/Q: week before expected O, and got EWCM? (Normally not very good at producing it in general) What?! Stark white OPK this morning.

GTKY: weekend plans? Yoga and hiking with the puppers.
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @lalala2004 That's so frustrating! I hope you get a defined O soon, and that it waits until you are back home so you can HIO!
    @kiwi2628 Good luck with the injection! Have you ever done an escape room before? They are so much fun!!
    @leafyarch Welcome! Hopefully you get a defined O on time!
    @jsnakehole You know it's bad when a yeast infection is preferable to family! Enjoy your lazy day!

Month/Cycle: 9/14 (5ntnp)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKS, BBT, HIO

R/R: Rave: I am making wood lanterns for myself, my bff, and my step-mil for Christmas and DH bought me a Kreg Jig which is going to make it so much easier to do my pocket joints! Also - it's Friday which means only a few more hours of work to get through for the week! No rants today!

CS/Q: Temp was back down to normal today so still waiting for O. I am expecting it tomorrow so FX it happens properly and on time. Also my sister randomly texted me and asked if I was pregnant - she doesn't know we are trying, and she said she just had a feeling I was and needed to ask - it creeped me out (and I'm trying not to take it as a sign that it will happen this month) and I was forced to admit that I knew forsure I wasn't because we've been trying. I feel so exposed! My sister is one of my best friends so I'm ok with her knowing I just haven't been announcing it to people.

GTKY: Weekend plans? BIL and his family are coming over for dinner tomorrow - going to make some ribs and hopefully figure out some kind of side to do with them. **TW - Kids  Sunday my DD has her dance photos which means putting make-up on an almost 7 year old that hates having make-up put on (but loves looking at herself once it's on!) and then her birthday party is in the afternoon. Her actual birthday isn't until next month but I dropped the ball and booked her party late which meant all the December dates were gone. End TW**
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @lalala2004 Oh man. So sorry that there's still no sign of O. That has to be so frustrating. Have fun picking out your Christmas tree this weekend!
    @kiwi2628 Are these the injections you have to do yourself? Sorry, I'm not super spun up on the IF lingo! I hope the injections go well and aren't too painful. Also wanted to say that I think it was so cool of you to publish your IF experiences on social media! People don't talk about these things often on social media, so I hope it's been helpful for people in your circle to learn that they're not the only ones. 
    @leafyarch No worries, it was a learning curve for all of us when we first started! Enjoy your hike and yoga!
    @jsnakehole You definitely deserve an easy, lazy day. Enjoy it!
    @elothair That is weeeeird about your sister texting to ask if you were pregnant. I would have trouble not reading into that as a sign too! Sounds like you have a pretty busy weekend! Hope all of your plans go well.

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1 benched)

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF to go away!

R/R: Rant: I ended up having to go in to work today, but just for a half day. My backup called out sick (he really is sick...apparently he had a hair transplant earlier this week and was in a lot of pain). But while I was at work I prepped my resume so I can start sending it around next week to find a new job! Apparently one of my bosses was talking to one of my team members about how he wanted to chat with me because he thinks my team is not producing quickly enough. I'm really frustrated that he talked to someone else about that before he mentioned it to me. Plus, I've been working my butt off!!!! Oh well, now I just really know that it's time for a new job that will appreciate me more. Rave: The no bake pumpkin cheesecake I made yesterday was delicious! Here's the recipe for anyone who wants it (I know at least @mrs_drc_rn wanted it!) https://blog.blueapron.com/an-easier-than-pie-dessert/

GTKY: Weekend plans? Going to go see Coco in a couple of hours! Other than that, just having a lazy weekend browsing Internet sales and trying to start buying a few Christmas gifts. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @jsnakehole you’re going to Alamo Drafthouse, right? Because for a minute I thought you meant the actual Alamo. Whatcha seeing?

@elothair that’s so random. Do you think something made her suspicious?

@offtoneverland having a job where you aren’t appreciated is the worst. I hope you find something better.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2/2 al)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Things

R/R: Rant-Why you kick me off being logged in mobile bump, really a PITA having to log back in and scroll to find my community! Rave-It’s been a really fun morning around here.

CS/Q: Bleh no point in showing how big a mess it is

GTKY: Weekend plans? Tw Kids*** Today is DS Birthday, we did his friend party last week, but today we doing a small thing here with his step siblings. It’s so nice for DSS to come home, from college, at Thanksgiving to see his brother. End TW** We are planning to play a co-op PC game as a family this afternoon/eve. The step kids go back to moms tonight because it’s a short trip from DSS. Tomorrow and Sunday is housework...cleaning out our sunroom/office to put up the hutch’s my in laws bought us for Christmas. Oh and putting up the small tree with DH in playroom.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @offtoneverland I hate when people don't come to me first with a problem that directly involves me! Will it be easy for you to find a new job in your field?

@lalala2004 I have no idea - I had invited her out for lunch this weekend so maybe she thought I was doing that so I could announce? Outside of that I have zero ideas of why she'd be suspicious.

@kindbytealikat Happy Birthday to him! Hope you guys have a great party!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @lalala2004 !
    @offtoneverland Yes, we do the injections ourselves, every night (and eventually in the morning too)
  • @kiwi2628 Thanks for explaining! I didn't realize that it was a daily/sometimes twice daily injection. Yikes! I hope they go easily for you.
    @lalala2004 Haha, I totally thought @jsnakehole was going to the Alamo for a date night and I was like...what?  :D
    @kindbytealikat So glad your family plans are going well this week. What co-op game are you playing this evening? Hope you enjoy! 
    @elothair Yes, it should be pretty easy for me to find a new job, thankfully! I may burn a few bridges by leaving, but I'm really feeling good about the decision now because of the crazy amounts of stress I've been experiencing. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @lalala2004 hopefully O happens soon! Keeping FX for you! But yay for getting your tree! We’re getting ours next weekend. 

@kiwi2628 GL!!! Hope the injections are quick and painless. And that is really awesome that you’re sharing your journey. Also, I’m jealous you’re going to an escape room! I’ve been wanting to go to one forever.

@jsnakehole you definitely deserve to relax and have a nice date night! 

@elothair that’s awesome that you’re making wooden lanterns! I wish I could make more DIY projects but I can never seem to find time or they don’t turn out right. Do you have pics of what they will look like? Sounds like a fun weekend coming up! 

@offtoneverland yyyyeeesssss!!!!! Thank you for the recipe! I’m sorry about you have to deal with crap at work, that’s the worst when you have to hear about things pertaining to you from other people. GL with your job hunt though! What field do you work in? 

@kindbytealikat Happy Birthday to YS! Sounds like a really nice family weekend, enjoy! 

Month/Cycle: 13/6 (benched the other cycles after a myomectomy in February) 

CD: 19 

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, OPK, PNV, Preseed, and TRYING to avoid any undue stress 

R/R: Managed to get to a few stores today and the crowds actually weren’t too bad! Looking forward to relaxing and internet browsing the rest of the night. In rant news, my mom and MIL are stressing me out. My mom doesn’t like MIL, and although I’m not her biggest fan either, I just don’t want to talk about her and it seems like my mom just always wants to put her down about something. MIL is already nagging me about Christmas and things she’s going to by and I’m just over here still recovering from Thanksgiving! 

CS/Q: Turned an OPK today and had a temp drop this morning so hopefully I get a spike tomorrow!

GTKY: Weekend plans? I do the same thing every weekend: work. Ugh, I hate night shift and I hate the weekend program! Next weekend I have a few days off, so we’ll be getting our tree and having a night out with friends. 

• @lalala2004 yep, Alamo Drafthouse! We just saw 'Murder on the Orient Express'. It was amazing. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29

• @mrs_drc_rn I am loosely basing them off this picture but I’m changing the top a little bit and then will make one big and one small per set. And then likely paint or stain each set a bit different. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @elothair those are really nice! 
  • @lalala2004 Sorry about I. It gets very frustrating.

@elothair Those are fantastic! I love that you make them. 

@offtoneverland I love pumpkin and I love cheesecake,  so that is amazing!

@mrs_drc_rn Sorry for your weekends. I know exactly how you feel! 

Month/cycle: 3/4 ntnp

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: nothing/bleeding

R/R:  my lp was 11 days last cycle,  and is normally 14-16. But ut was my first cycle temping. So now I'm wondering if its been shorter all along. Who knows? 

GTKY: Weekend plans? Work today. On call tomorrow. Monday of then trainibg. So yeah. Potential one day weekend. I'm thrilled.... 
    I'm tired. Very very tired
  • @Mylitta if you were using OPKs to determine O, they can be positive up to 36 hours before you actually O, so it may be that your LP was always shorter than you thought. 
    *Siggy Warning*

• *visiting from TWW*

@jsnakehole MH and I saw that last night too! Loved it!
  • @lalala2004  Hope your time with family was good.  Yay for a Christmas tree!
    @kiwi2628  So excited for you!  I would be nervous about the injections too.  Are you doing it yourself or is YH going to do it?
    @leafyarch  Welcome!
    @jsnakehole  How is Clomid going?  Any side effects?  (I think I'm a day behind you and I haven't noticed anything yet, but I'm really nervous about overstimulation and having to sit out a cycle).  Do you have a monitoring ultrasound this coming week?  How was date night?
    @elothair  Oooooh, can't wait to see your lanterns!  Are you following a particular layout/instructions for making them?  I love crafty projects.
    @offtoneverland How was Coco?  Enjoy the lazy weekend!  Let us know if you find any amazing deals. :)
    @kindbytealikat How was DS's birthday?  I'm glad your DSS could be home for it too!
    @mrs_drc_rn My mom is the same way!  Are we related?!  :D  Good for you for getting some early shopping in.  Enjoy tree shopping and a night out with friends.
    @Mylitta I hope you get some rest this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 8/7 (1 benched)....I think I've been writing this the wrong way! :o

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, clomid CD5-9, drinking lots of water
    (I'm AMA and trying for 6+ months, so when I went in to do my CD3 blood work at the ob/gyn office I ran into my ob.  She wrote me a referral to an RE, but MH does not want to move that direction yet, so my ob offered to do a monitored clomid cycle).  

R/R:  

CS/Q:  Has anyone tried clomid before?  Any major side effects?  (I'm nervous about overstimulation and having to sit out a cycle).

GTKY: Weekend plans?  Visiting some friends, church, cleaning!
  • Good morning lovely ladies. Hope all your plans went well yesterday and that you're feeling well today.

As mentioned I got EWCM yesterday and then turned an OPK with FMU this morning. BBT not shifted yet. Hopefully I'll get my O soon and can go on to my first ever TWW. (It's really early this cycle though :/ )

I've been using the TCOYF app to chart but ser most of you are using FF. 

Anyone used both and have a comparison? I'm very happy with TCOYF and don't feel like switching unless FF offers some amazing feature I wasn't aware of.

• @dukestar5 no side effects- I feel pretty good, just typical pre-ovulation bloat. My doctor didn't mention anything about a monitoring ultrasound, but I'm also on the lowest possible dose. 

• @leafyarch personally I find FF easiest to read, and since most of us use it, it makes it really easy for everyone to understand your chart if you want to share it. FF does offer a lot of awesome features if you want to pay for the membership (personally I don’t). But otherwise I don’t know if it’s much of a difference other than personal preference.
    *Siggy Warning*

• @lalala2004 I downloaded FF and it's okay. I don't feel like backlogging all my cycles into it though. I also don't think I would spring for the VIP, and that seems to be where the biggest difference lies. Sticking to my TCOYF and if I feel the need to share (which I probs won't, knowing myself) I'll post screenshots.

WTO update #2 today because I'm a crazy person: Never had O cramps like this before. Super painful, and the bloating! Sorry for all you ladies that have to deal with this every month, BAH :( Maybe this is my new norm, but I'll gladly take it if it means I'm O'ing!

• @leafyarch Sorry for the bad O cramps! From what I understand, FF is just really really good at detecting your monthly patterns, more so than other apps. But if you're fine with TCOYF then there's no harm continuing with it! 
    @dukestar5 I missed hearing from you these past few days, friend! I hope that everything will go well this cycle with you starting clomid. I'm glad the doctor gave you that option and I really hope your body reacts okay to it. And you're not the only one, I get really confused about how to write my "month/cycle" numbers every time. It gets confusing throwing in the benched cycles and what not. We really enjoyed Coco. It was great! I highly recommend it! 
    @Mylitta Sorry for your super busy weekend. :( I hope you're able to relax on the one day you have off! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • I'm hoping I can sleep in tomorrow @dukestar5 @offtoneverland Thank you both!

@lalala2004 I had always heard opks could be positive up to 24 hours before ovulation. I usually got 1.5 days (if I did 2/day) of positive opks per cycle. But that was my thought as well. That perhaps I was ovulating later than I had thought with just the opks. It's interesting, frustrating, and amazing the things our bodies can do!!!
  • @jsnakehole That’s interesting that your doctor didn’t mention monitoring.  Are you on 50mg?  That’s where my ob/gyn started me. I normally O on my own, but I guess this is a starting place to help increase my chances?  I’m interested to see if it will impact my O date...I’ve read that Clomid sometimes pushes O back, but I already have a late O.
    @offtoneverland. I know! I’ve missed y’all too, but the holidays have been so busy with family visiting.  And MH hates for me to be on the phone when he’s home.  :#;)
  • @dukestar5 I'm on 50mg too, but I don't typically ovulate on my own. I should be ovulating in the next ten days, since I finish my pills tonight. She said if we're not successful this cycle, we'll do another cycle at 50mg. But she said nothing about monitoring. 

• @dukestar5 Clomid always pushed my O date forward. I usually O after CD 20, but on the two cycles with Clomid they were both around the CD 15 mark. I only noticed side effects around O' time and in my LP. There wasn't any immediate side effects. Lots of cramping, minimized CM, back pain, headaches, and moody as all hell during O' time....Lol. It was PMS intensified. Everyone is different though, so who knows what you may or may not experience. PM me if you have any other Clomid questions :) 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @Mylitta sorry you’re not getting much of a weekend either. What type of work do you do? Hopefully you can sleep in tomorrow! 
  • Ugh, what a busy weekend so far! Have a quick minute between photos and party so figured I'd hop on! I'm on CD 18 and still not turning OPKs and no temp hikes. Last cycle I O'd on day 17, and previous months when I charted before my break I used to O on day 13/14 so I'm not sure what's going on this month. Hopefully something happens soon - maybe tomorrow!

@dukestar5 I am not using any formal plans - I just used the picture and then altered it a bit to make it easier on myself! I am pretty handy so thankfully simple plans like that I don't need a ton of guidance.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @elothair Fx your O comes soon!

• MylittaMylitta member
    edited November 2017
    @mrs_drc_rn I did get to sleep in a bit veggie getting called in. 2.5 hours, but due to life went to bed an hour late. That's still a plus, right? I almost thought I was going to get my day off, but no. And I didn't feel needed. Not busy but I was a body in a spot. At least it wasn't an awful day. Thanks for the thoughts! 

Eta: I work for a county government