Trying to Get Pregnant

Mental health check-in 2nd half of November

I haven't seen this in a while.
**This thread has a general trigger warning.*** 
This thread is a safe place for members to discuss their mental health, struggles, and successes while on the TTGP Board. This post can be replied to at any time during the month. Not limited to those with a mental health diagnosis, but please be sensitive to others. We will attempt to be as flame free as possible!

Feel free to share, vent, or support other members on this thread. Share a picture/gif that expresses how you feel or provides some comfort. 
If you need help getting started, try filling out the form below:

Mental Health Diagnosis (if you have been) or What brings you to this thread today?:

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/TTA):

How are you feeling?

Where are you in your mental health journey? (in treatment, looking for support, on meds, in counseling, having a rough day, etc.) 

Re: Mental health check-in 2nd half of November

• Mental Health Diagnosis (if you have been) or What brings you to this thread today?: Anxiety, Depression

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/TTA): Benched

How are you feeling? These past few weeks have been rough. My best friend and her baby moved in with us and it's increased my anxiety to the point where I feel like my meds have stopped working. she was so rude to me last night that I had a panic attack and had to lock myself in my room. the worst part was MH didn't come comfort me. I feel so unappreciated. everything I do goes unnoticed. ugh.

Where are you in your mental health journey? (in treatment, looking for support, on meds, in counseling, having a rough day, etc.) I have a doctor's appointment in a week to us just my meds. until then it's emotional dollar coaster for me.
  • leafyarchleafyarch member
    edited November 2017
    @kristismith95 That must be very hard to live with your best friend and her baby. Hopefully it's not a permanent situation, and you can focus on growing and learning from he experience. Sending you strength ❤
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mental Health Diagnosis (if you have been) or What brings you to this thread today?:
    Obsessive compulsive disorder, binge eating disorder,  PTSD
    Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/TTA):
    Benched

How are you feeling?
    It depends the day (or more accurately the hour). With my OCD, it is very much obsessive behavior than compulsive issues.  And generally I need something to fixate on, which has been my health issues and such, which is now pretty much better (which is great, but makes me bored) I really need an actual hobby besides reading medical journals.  I am becoming excepting of being benched for about 5 more months.  I had been contemplating asking my OBgyn if he was firm on the time frame, but decided to use the next few months to get my body back to go health.  I have not been able to run in so long.  Which, last time I ran , I started to have (tmi) such severe bleeding and I lost several clots the size of my fist.  It was simply bad timing and the molar tumor's had just regrown, but I am hesitant to do anything physical, not that I have the energy for it yet.  Binge eating is under control, mainly because the MTX and plaquenil have some effects of anorexia and I just don't eat anything. 

Where are you in your mental health journey? (in treatment, looking for support, on meds, in counseling, having a rough day, etc.) 

I really think I need to see a therapist, which I have been saying for months.  But I don't have time.  I have cut my hours back at worm for chemo, and I am strongly considering not going back to my regular hours.
  • @kristismith95, I am sorry for the issues with your friend.  Is she staying with you indefinitely?  Do you have rules in place?  I hope your doctor appointment goes well!
  • @leafyarch It really is teaching me a lot. it makes me greatful for my marriage and how amazing MH is. she left her fiance of 4 years because she was treated like crap. I'm trying to step back and realize how hard this must be for her too but it's so hard somesometimes.

@holly321 MH has OCD so I know how hard that is. sending lots of hugs and support. it sounds like you're going through a lot. my friend is staying til she can get her life together but there's no end in sight until she can get to court for child support. we don't really have many rules. I don't work so I feel like it's my job to cook and clean and everything I just wish it was appreciated a bit more. my doctor has always been good about my mental illness stuff so I'm sure it will go good!