Trying to Get Pregnant

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

DilynneDilynne member
edited November 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hey ladies! I tried to whip out a Thankful Thursday a few times over the last couple years but it seems most appropriate today seeing as it’s American Thanksgiving! My Canadian self is jealous of y’all. Anyway... Why don’t we spit out some things some things we’re thankful for!

I’ll go first! 

I’m thankful for so many things. My family, my health, my IRL friends and my Bumpies but specifically @bethennyfrankel. I don’t know where I’d be without her. She keeps me sane, strong and is ready to kick my ass from (assumably) across the globe. 

Your turn. Let’s go :) 
Me: 27 DH: 27
Married: 04/05/15
TTC since: 02/16/16

Re: Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

• I'm thankful for my husband. Also for our jobs, since we get to work together from home and we are so close. We aren't perfect and that definitely comes out sometimes spending so much time together, but he is an amazing and very loving husband. 

Super thankful for the place I live. We live in the beautiful forest near a small town but not too far from a city. We have a great church family that is a super little community. 

Thankful for this board too as I don't know that many people in this stage of life and I love to hear all of your stories. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Loading the player...
  • I am thankful for this place we can come together and share our struggles and joys in this crazy world!

@holly321  I’m so sorry about your brother. This was the 17th Thanksgiving without my sister(we were 11 months apart) so i know how hard this one was for you. The firsts are the worst.