Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday 11/22

Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 6/2016
TTC #1: 12/2016
Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

Re: WTF Wednesday 11/22

• edited November 2017
    @jsnakehole ugh! *hugs* I'm sorry your mom is being a TW :(  After the pie crust saga (which is still ongoing, I managed to pawn a few off on my sister this morning) MIL is back to being INSANE.  It sucks when family gets b*tchy around the holidays.  Thankfully tomorrow should be just me, DH, & DSD cooking at home, if friends/family want to join for food or pie, they know how to contact us.  I'm kinda over the "lets make everyone happy" ish.  Hope you get through tomorrow without TPing someone

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • @jsnakehole Oh man, that is horrible! I am so sorry that your mom is being like that and that you have to endure a big family gathering tomorrow when you really are not feeling it. For her to say that she doesn't like YH too, is just awful. When will parents learn that they only push their kids away when they do/say things like that. *hugs*
    MIL on my side is still holding onto her grudge as well. We saw them Saturday when we picked up DSS and MH even greeted her. She completely ignored him and walked away. And, once again has deleted him off of her FB friends. Sometimes I wonder who the adults are supposed to be here?

@lurvleybunchococonuts Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful day tomorrow! What pies are you you going to make for the occasion? Isn't it also DSD birthday this weekend too?
  • @nitnat007 good memory!  Yes, she's turning SEVEN!!! I'm planning on pie baking tonight, making a pumpkin pie and possibly a pecan pie... but haven't gotten around to purchasing pecans yet, and honestly I don't wanna go to the store just for those :D  So if I don't eventually get pecan's than I'll do a cherry pie.  Although DH still has 1/2 his chocolate/caramel pie in the fridge, so I might tell him to finish that before I make another of his requests.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts - the pie crust saga was one of the funniest things I had read.  I wondered what is she going to do with so many pie crusts!?! All I heard was all the different pies you could make in the Bubba Gump shrimp voice.  
  • @jsnakehole ugh, girl, I’m sorry you have to deal with that. Your mom sounds like my MIL. She is so rude and pushy; never asks for anything, just tells you this is what she wants to do. If you tell her no, she’ll argue with you about it and do it anyway. She’s batshit cuh-razy! 
  • @jsnakehole I hate the family drama this time of year. It just makes me sad. My mom was the same way with DH, always making snide comments. When she didn't get any traction pitting me against him, she started being all nice with him and trying to pit him against me. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts do not go to the store just for pecans! You will have plenty of opportunities to make pecan pie.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment