April 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 11/20

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling lately?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. Rants, Raves, Questions?

5. What is a guilty pleasure you have?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kaymaroo I LOVE HIMYM i'm so sad that Netflixs is removing it, such a great show to binge when there is nothing else on. 

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 It's on Hulu now! I about had a fit because I was mid-binge when Netflix removed it, then I saw it had migrated. If you have both you can still watch :)

@keeksie84 Yes that's one of my guilty pleasures! I admit the show does get a bit ridiculous as the seasons go on, but I still love it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @mountainsmama Congratulations on the house!! I know the move will be stressful but so worth it!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mountainsmama Congratulations on the house!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    19 weeks!
    Great—actually I ran out of diclegis on Saturday night and decided not to refill and see how I feel. This is my first no-diclegis day since 6 weeks. So far so good!
    I was supposed to get a call to schedule my 20 week ultrasound but haven’t yet. Hopefully that will be some time next week. 
    Alls well here
    I take really long showers—like an hour long. I know it’s terrible for the environment and it adds to our utility bill but I love long showers.
  • Options
    @irenejean @kaymaroo Thanks!

@julzy My DH and our two friends and I are obsessed with the MTV Challenge shows. No shame. Every time Jonnie Bananas goes home without winning is a good day in my book.
  • Options
    @kaymaroo that is awesome I didn't know that.  We do have Hulu, I was really excited when they put the TGIF lineup on there 

@julzy I miss watching the old school MTV Challenges, I haven't really watched any of the current ones because I don't know who a lot of the people are.  

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @mountainsmama, congrats!  We are putting in an offer on a condo this week too.  Like you, I'm really stressed about moving but excited to have a nursery in the new place.  Are you going to hire movers??  My DH thinks we can do it on our own but I think he's crazy.
  • Options
    @keeksie84 We are definitely getting movers. Maybe packers too. Last time I moved in early Feb with an April baby and did too much work - I hurt my back and couldn't even stand upright by the end of the day. Even earlier in your pregnancy you have to be careful about too much lifting, bending, etc, for hours on end. Plus we have a lot more stuff now and a toddler underfoot :) Good luck on the offer / move!
  • Options
    I need to go back and read everyone's updates! So busy today, but I love hearing everyone's, so I'll put mine.

19 weeks. Size of a tomato, or spicy zucchini, which I feel are conflicting sizes....

I have been feeling really good! Have some food aversions, and definitely getting the body feelings of, I'm pregnant.

Next week Tuesday is my anatomy scan, and we find out the sex. I AM SO EXCITED. and the only appointment my husband goes to, so that's kinda exciting too lol

Nothing too much this week. I wish that some foods sounded good to me again, though.

Uh, Netflix binge watching..FOR SURE. Right now I finally ran out of everything and am watching Pretty Little Liars....SO GOOD, and addicting.  
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 I have no idea what a Endive or a dragon egg even is lol
    @scuba_chic GL at your appt tomorrow! Jealous you may get to spend the weekend at a beach house! That sounds like so much fun. 
    @irenejean Tough call on the boots! I'd probably buy them but I have no self control. 
    @priestess619 SO much yes to fountain coke! 
    @keeksie84 I know exactly how you feels about the baby registry! I have slowly been adding and removing things for the past few months. Luckily two of my close friends have had showers within the past year so I have been looking at their old registries and copying what they got! It has also been nice to be able to ask what they though of the product now that they have been using it for awhile.
    @kaymaroo That will be so fun to tell everyone at Thanksgiving!
    @stephieMK I hope you have a great time in Disney!!
    @julzy Awwe, I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time with the weaning. That is an emotional thing to go through not to mention having the extra pregnancy hormones contributing to it. <3  
    @mountainsmama Congratulations on the house! I totally know how you feel about saying goodbye to all the down payment money. My H and I bought our first house in May and we really wanted to put the full 20% down so we didn't have to have mortgage insurance. We don't regret the decision now that we have had a few months to bounce back but it was so painful to wake up one morning and for allll of that money to just be "gone". It's obviously an investment and money we still "have" but it takes a second to wrap your head around it!
    @rmmorris Why didn't they schedule your U/S at your last appointment? I would be on the phone with them by now, my anxiety wouldn't let me just wait for them to call me lol
  • Options
    Wow it's been a minute.

@julzy same on the Challenges. Love watching it. And I was secretly excited CT was 3rd so there is a chance he would be back, but I always cheer for him.

18 weeks Artichoke
    Off and on. Still have slight nausea from time to time and had awful indigestion. I was up until 4am cause my ribs felt like they were collapsing in and ended up throwing up again.
    Next week anatomy scan! Whoop!
    I wish we had nowhere to go Thanksgiving weekend. I am glad we have dinners with everyone, but the whole weekend is already packed with plans.
    I am in my early 30s and still watch the Teen Mom series. I watched all the girls from 16 and pregnant until now except Teen Mom 3. No thanks to that.
  • Options
    Man! By the time I get around to checking TB after work there are so many replies I feel behind the game! I missed last week...sorry Monday friends!

18 weeks- artichoke!

Good besides this cold that showed up the morning of DS’s birthday party on Saturday! Ugh. 

None until AS on 12/7. Can’t wait! 

Leaving at 4am tomorrow for Hawaii! Please send all good vibes to get through 14 hours of traveling with a 2 year old...

a whole evening alone. It hardly ever happens but when it does, I’m so excited. I can watch all the TV that DH makes fun of me for watching!
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Typically, I would say lots and lots of wine, but not recently, so I will stick with cheesy hallmark movies and ice cream. :) 
    @scuba_chic Yes! Can we be best friends?! I love cheesy hallmark movies and ice cream!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

• Options
    20 weeks - size of bananas

Breathing is tough sometimes, I'm just getting big and uncomfortable.  Other than that, I feel good.

Not until December 8th.

Anyone else getting spider veins? I have a nasty spot on my right ankle.

Uh... I don't know. Let me think about that :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 dragon egg is from game of thrones and j don't know what a endive is either from the picture it looks like some sort of cabbage.  

@itsrandiyo I LOVE pretty little liars it is so look addicting 

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @dan0081 Woah I can’t believe your H can already feel the baby! I started feeling her at 16 weeks but my H hasn’t been able to feel anything yet. He had his hand on my stomach for like 30 min last night as she was kicking away but he couldn’t tell. My Dr. said it may not be until 24 weeks until he feels something. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 It was just a single kick, but I feel like that counts, right? Haha, randomly baby will have a strong kick and he was already trying to feel them so it was just good timing I think. I don't foresee him being able to feel them on a regular basis for awhile, but it was still a fun moment.  :)
  • Options
    @Stephiemk have fun in disney!
    @Julzy <3 hugs on the weaning <3
    @Mountainsmama congrats!!

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks! Pomegranate

2. How are you feeling lately? I feel pretty great. I need to take advantage of this and start moving more...

3. Any appointments coming up? Next week!

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? We picked a name!!!

5. What is a guilty pleasure you have? The spice cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting cupcake that I'm eating right now...

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dan0081 One totally counts! MH felt one the other day too. I actually didn't believe him until I put my hand there and felt it from both sides lol. It hasn't happened again since but it was still fun. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kaymaroo  I must know what HIMYM is...
  • Options
    Had my anatomy skin plus another cervix check (has been every 2 weeks) yesterday.  Baby girl looks great.  Everything was in the normal range.  However, have to go back in next week for another cervix measurement.  It has been fine the last few visits and for whatever reason, it went from over 4cm two weeks ago, to 2.8 yesterday.  Dr. said it could have just been the scan/tech, but feels like that is a pretty big jump for 2 weeks.  I'll be impatiently waiting for next week to confirm anything.  If it still looks bad, they will decide on progesterone shots and possibly a cerclage to sew the cervix shut. FX its not :(

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! 3 more hours and I'm off!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Itsrandiyo HIMYM = How I met your mother (tv show!)

@Scuba_chic anecdotal story incoming... This is my second pregnancy with regular cervical checks like what you are experiencing and I have varied from week to week. My techs/OBs have always chalked it up to contractions or something else affecting the cervix to be within an acceptable variance range. FX that its the same for you and next week you come back to the same measurement. Did they mention if you were having a contraction or not?? I've had that happen a few times and they make me wait about 30 minutes and check the length again.

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ladythrice No, they didn't say anything about contractions.  The tech did have me push down on my stomach at one point and I didn't ask why, but after reading about it online later, I read that they will have you do that to make sure no membranes are showing through.  I assume thats why she had me do that.  I really wish they would have done another check that same day.  Oh well, a week isnt that long. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @scuba_chic well FX that everything turns out ok. 

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @scuba_chic, sending good vibes!