Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday - 11/21

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Google your first name + glamour shot and post one of the first pictures that comes up.

Re: WTO Tuesday - 11/21

• Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 Love this GTKY!  My sister & I did Glamor Shots back in the day. Off to see if I can find an authentic one!
    I want to see the image of the cake, too!
    @legallykate yay for guilt free time off!  
    @eleven_ What is Orange Theory? Exercise?  Too lazy to google....
     @lalala2004 every time I see your name I have an old school song in my head that has the “ la la la” in it. Ugh. Boy bands!  FX you o today!  And I’m totally jealous of the cats. 
    @josie12367 FRAND!!!!!  Sorry about the car :( Glad YH is only time for one week this time.  

• @elothair @jrm_14 Orange Theory is a gym but they do 1 hour classes focused on endurance and strength. You wear heart rate monitors and they said something about it being displayed on a screen so you can stay in your target zone. My friends love it and have a lot of success with gaining muscle/losing fat. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    edited November 2017
    @juliebird6 It's so expensive! I'm trying to get SO on board. $25 a class, $99 for 8 classes a month, or $160 for unlimited. It better be good. Awesome job on winning the Diet Bet! I have done one of those and it did work well. You should let me know if you do another one! I would like to join.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: I start Clomid tonight! 
    R/R: My class had our Thanksgiving feast today, so now my classroom smells like corn. I've also been being an asshole lately since I'm totally going to get KTFU my first medicated cycle, I've been researching how to sway for a girl. Please throw all the tomatoes and rotten fruit at me.
    CS/Q: Nothing to see. I forgot to temp this morning because my little kitty was running amok. I also overslept because DH was watching 'Shameless' and it was keeping me up. 
    GTKY: pretty much me when I forget to wax:

I'm on mobile, but I'll reply to everyone later!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• *visiting from TWW - it's too quiet over there!*

I love this GTKY! Hope it's ok if I play too!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I'm glad you got to see the doc and have a plan to move forward, but bummer if you are dealing with PCOS.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, RRLT

R/R: I've been away for a few days. I've just been having a lot of feelings about cycle 6 TTC. Both optimistic and not. I'm hoping I'm just being a drama queen and that things will happen in the coming months. This month I have decided no BBT or OPKs. I just need a break and we basically know when we should be HIO. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY:

• @elothair Clearly his medical degree came from a Cracker Jack box. 
  • @nitnat007  I'm glad you got in a workout and coffee date with a friend.  Whose birthday is this Friday?  YH?  Can't wait to see pics!
    @legallykate Enjoy your long (hopefully work-free) weekend!
    @eleven_ I have heard great things about Orange Theory.  Post an update on how you like it!
    @lalala2004  FX for O!  Where are you headed tomorrow?
    @josie12367  I am so sorry about the car trouble!  And yay for being off the bench soon.  It's such a great feeling!
    @elothair Your glamour shot pic made me laugh!  Also, sorry for the rain or for not being able to get much done at work without that information.  Hope you can get in some extra bump time!  P.S. Going to send you back a PM later today. :)
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm glad that you got into see the new doctor and at least have a plan--even if you do not have all the answers.  FX you O soon!  You are a trooper!
    @juliebird6  Awesome!  Good for you!  It is hard to stay motivated, so major props.  Also, that glamour shot is AH-mazing!  :D
    @jsnakehole GL starting the clomid!  Do you have to work tomorrow or was today the last day of school before break?
    @jrm_14 What?!?  Who is YH's doc?  Sounds like he doesn't know much...but then again, I don't think most people know that much unless they specialize in fertility/infertility/RE or are on TTGP and learn a ton of info here! ;)  (Also, re: authentic glamour shot: adorbs!! )
    @darkstar42  Love it!

Month/Cycle: 7/8 (1 benched)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave, PNVs,

R/R: We hosted a family dinner last night and everything turned out yummy.  Some girlfriends are coming over later to hang out--we plan to enjoy some wine and catch up before the craziness of Thanksgiving.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Google your first name + glamour shot and post one of the first pictures that comes up.
    Eek! Such a fun one.  Will come back to post it when I remember the steps to add my gif.
  • @jsnakehole OMG that pi cracked me up! Corn smelling classroom of all things..... How is the kitty doing?
    @jrm_14 SMH that doc seems like a tool! I am glad that he has still ordered a SA test for YH though. Loving that vintage glamour shot. 
    @darkstar42 Hi Friend! Glad you came over to say hi! Have been stalking you on the TWW thread and FX for you this cycle. 
    @jaylii I feel you. That 6 month mark is a tough pill to swallow. How are you doing with not temping etc? I am going to ditch it temping after I have confirmed O for the same reasons. 
    @elothair I am going to make water cubes to build into the theme. Should be interesting lol. 
    @dukestar5 It is DSS birthday. He will be 9. We are going to "Get Air" (a trampoline place) for his party on Saturday. What did you make for dinner last night? Hope you have fun with your friends tonight. 

• @nitnat007 Yeah, 6 months, it's been a bit hard to accept. So far, I'm doing OK with not temping. I was feel really burnt out with temping every morning so this feels like a nice break. I usually have several days of EW CM so my plan is to go by my app and CM to determine fertile week. 
  • @jaylii Temping definitely takes it toll. Some get used to it, but I definitely feel it comes with a level of stress as well. Do you have to wait for the year mark for any testing to be done or do you have something in the works? 
  • jayliijaylii member
    edited November 2017
    @nitnat007 Are you thinking of pursuing testing or do you have to wait a year? I don’t have to wait a year. My dr seems open to getting testing sooner. I visited my lady doctor a couple of weeks ago because I’ve been experiencing lower abdominal pain. They did some blood work for thyroid, testosterone, LH, FSH and A1C. It all came back normal but I realized afterwards that FSH and LH should’ve been taken on CD 3. I’ve asked them to redo those tests on CD 3 and am waiting for a response. I also have an ultrasound scheduled for next week to address the abdominal pain. In any case, if we go another couple of months, I’ll pursue more testing, SA etc

Edited to add more content 
  • @jaylii I have blood work on the cards for this cycle. Funny, I had to tell my doctor that FSH had to be done on CD3 as well. He didn’t think it mattered, but I asked to do it separately from progesterone, prolactin etc. MH has a SA scheduled for next month too. And waiting on an appointment for HSG to be scheduled. 
    Sorry about your abdominal pains. FX for your ultrasound next week. Please keep me posted. 
    And it goes without saying, I’m here if you ever need/want to vent/chat. *hugs*
  • @jrm_14 WTF? Time for a new doctor! And you’re welcome for the ear worm ;) 

@dukestar5 Kansas to see the inlaws 

@josie12367 car shopping time!

I must confess I posted the second photo that came up. First was Lauren Bacall (guess my name? Lol) but cat lady was way more fun.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @nitnat007 Thanks! FX for all the testing you’re doing. We’ll have to keep in touch because we really are at the same point of TTC. It’s kinda comforting to have someone else in the same boat. :smile: Feel free to PM me anytime!
  • @nitnat007 Oh you have to post pictures of the birthday cake! Well, we're not sure yet what we're getting. Since we have to have it shipped over, things are getting complicated. DH came home today to tell me about Monday's trip...so we won't have a lot of notice I think in the future either. I know he has two after the New Year. FX that you O'!

@legallykate YEA for a completely work free holiday, and for O'!

@eleven_ I had to Google what kind of class that was. Sounds really cool! I hope it went well, and you rocked it!

@lalala2004 I hope you did O'! Have fun on your Thanksgiving trip!

@elothair Your dogs sound too cute! I live in England, and I feel the same way about British holidays, and all the bank holidays! Haha!

@jrm_14 I'm so sorry about your appt. Your doctor sounds like...well, not a real doctor. I'm glad you advocated for yourself though. Did you get all your labs ordered as well?

@lurvleybunchococonuts YGPM....well, you will in a few minutes ;)

@juliebird6 Congrats on your success! That's awesome!

@Jsnakehole FX that this Clomid round is the only one you'll ever need :)

@jaylii ((hugs)) seeing your numbers climb is never easy...Hope your break from BBT/OPKs allows you to destress a little bit

@dukestar5 YES! Thank you! I'm happy to be back in the game (sort of) too! Hope you had/have a great girl's night!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @josie12367 It was Mh’s appt. As I was unable to attend and he was well aware at the very least he was to leave with a script for an SA. I guess according to his doctor, as long as we all have periods we should be good to go. The Eff?
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts - we miss you and understand! *hugs*
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19