December 2017 Moms
Options

MBF / MM 11/20/2017

I don't see a new board for this yet so here it is. Hope no one minds. I don't have a sweet GIF like @anewadventure but I'm sure we have praises or steam to let out since we are all VERY close to having babies!

Re: MBF / MM 11/20/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MBF for me today... I’ve tried to be positive the last couple of weeks feeling uncomfortable but I think I’ve hit a wall.... ugh. I’m so over this... and I have 5 weeks to go!! The thing that stinks the most is that we just got a brand new couch and I’m so uncomfortable that I can’t even enjoy it...and now I’m worried I made a bad choice in picking this couch... I’m just frustrated and needed to vent. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Apparently my mobile is logged in with a different name. See babybison below
  • Options
    @elvenchick92686 I'm really glad your MIL plan is in place! Hopefully that will be another thing you don't have to worry about. And as a turkey baby myself, FX for you.

We're not telling people when labor starts, and my MIL made a bunch of comments over the weekend that she wants to know. Sorry lady, but guilt trips don't work on me. She also said she wants to know so she can pray for the baby. And I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure you can pray at any time.
  • Options
    @elvenchick92686 good luck with your turkey baby! The 23rd is my birthday so I’d say it’s a good one to have :)
  • Options
    @babybison i didnt want to tell her till friday but SO is being difficult, he is also right but i would dare admit that lol, so i compromised and said fine you can tell her that we will call when we've had time and she passes all her checks and i want her to come see her and if she dont like it she can wait till we get home sunday to come see her. After we get home its play by ear. I am already in enough pain between her being head down and me having various contractions. Last thing i need is the stress of her just waiting around saying stupid crap like last time. 

@balletnerd awwww im terrified of having her on the Thursday just for it being a holiday. I would much rather have it after midnight for birthday party purposes lol. I told my mom last night i feel like if its thursday shed get sick of having the same birthday dinner every year LOL. 
  • Options
    babybisonbabybison member
    edited November 2017
    @elvenchick92686 @balletnerd She won't have the same birthday dinner because turkey day always stays on the thursday. It's really like having two birthdays. And you rarely ever have to go to school. Mine's the 24th. Happy almost birthday balletnerd!
  • Options
    @babybison i really need a good duh gif but Dont feel like lookong for one this morning lmfao. I completely forgot about calendar rotations lmao. Clearly i need more sleep.  :p:p:p
  • Options
    @elcd458 My DH got a housekeeper to come to our house for my birthday this year (beginning of Sept) and she has come every 2 weeks since--so worth it! We both work full time, so the house is never as clean as I would like. It is so much less stressful knowing it will have a good cleaning twice a month. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    @elvenchick92686 I'm so happy to hear that! I'm glad it got resolved. 
    @abcola I feel you! I started feeling annoyingly uncomfortable around 28 weeks with this baby and this last trimester hasn't been the most fun. I wish I had some advice or light at the end of the tunnel for you, but sadly I do not. The only light for me has been that we are so close to having babies.

@elcd458 that's awesome! I keep promising myself that one day I'll have one when we get a house.
  • Options
    @babybison thanks! And happy almost birthday to you! @elvenchick92686 yes it rotates so it’s not a bad holiday to have it on. It’s never been upsetting to me. And it’s nice getting your bday off school and work! Haha