July 2018 Moms

The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

Re: The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

• SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited November 2017
    @MrsRucinski85 wow! Twins everywhere! Congrats!

ETA: Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsRucinski85 so awesome!! But man what a surprise! 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • amylu914 So happy for you, my dear! 

@bradybunchmom89 TWINS!!! Crazy! I'll bet you two were surprised! Congratulations!!1

@devilcat139 @jkane625 @MrsRucinski85 Wow!! All you mamas of multiples at once! How exciting, for you and for our board! So happy for you ladies. 
  • Congrats to all the twin mamas!!! 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @lindsayleigh1989 What a breautiful little one!!
    happy you saw him or her today :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow congratulations on all the twins and everything with their beautiful ultrasounds!!
  • Congratulations @lindsayleigh1989! What a sweet little baby    <3
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @wildtot thinking of you today! I hope your US goes well and puts your mind at ease the LO is doing great. ❤️

imageimage

• All these twins and beautiful ultrasounds!! Congrats ladies! I won’t have my first US until December 4th so I’m living vicariously through all of you. :)

imageimage

• thanks! im personally thankful for one haha I dont think I could 3 under 2 haha twin mamas you are real mvp's!! 

@wildtot hope you have a great ultrasound today! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @wildtot good luck today! sending good thoughts your way :) Cant wait to hear an update!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lindsayleigh1989 hooray! Glad you got to see your baby.
  • Huge congratulations on all the twin pregnancies too! I am so obsessed with twins but they don't run in our family so I wasn't really holding my breath ;)

• @wildtot SO HAPPY! That’s great news!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kissableviv hooray for the little!

@wildtot So happy for you!!!
  • Update with doc comments:
    My usual doc is on vacation so spoke with someone else. I didn’t like her comments for the most part. She said that she wouldn’t consider this a viable pregnancy yet until 8 wks so i have to go back on the 11th. That she sees a small clot in there that may or may not be something. That my being late per my period could be an indicator of MC or could just be i ovulated late. I told her how i thought my iud had probably screwed up my cycles since i was never late and very predictable and why i have been in shock and worry this whole time. She didn’t agree with any of that. I was finally calm and then she had to go screw it up.
  • amylu914amylu914 member
    edited November 2017
    @wildtot being late for your period is an indicator of a MC? What the actual f*ck? I'm sorry but I hate that doctor for you and I'm so sorry she killed your calmness. Hugs. 
  • amylu914 said:
    @wildtot being late for your period is an indicator of a MC? What the actual f*ck? I'm sorry but I hate that doctor for you and I'm so sorry she killed your calmness. Hugs. 
    I should edit and stop typing while frustrated lol but looking at my last period date and not knowing how long my cycles were two months post iud (each one was different) i have a chance of MC. All my periods were normal regardless of what hormonal meds i took in the past 10 years until the iud. But anyways i hated her bedside manners. She should stop smiling while talking about MCs. 
  • @wildtot I'm so frustrated for you! I hope you get answers soon. 

@gspmom21 hooray! Baby's looking great!

@lucky13mama congratulations on two! That order does seem overwhelming. My friend had one then twins, and she says after a while the oldest was a big help. I hope that's your experience!

@crystal321 congratulations! Looking good!
  • @wildtot how annoying. So now you have to wait weeks with worry even though you measure on track and there was a heartbeat? It's frustrating that she would say those things, even if she didn't want to be too rosy, knowing you wouldn't be back for awhile. I hate her for you as well.

@gspmom21 glad everything was ok and baby is looking good! 

@Crystal321 looking good! 

@lucky13mama congrats on the twins!  
  • Today's u/s was 6W2D. Last Friday the gestational sac was empty.. today we saw yolk sac and fetal pole measuring spot on in days. Headed back 11/28 to hopefully see a heartbeat! (Sorry if image big! On App)

This post gives me so much hope! I went in thinking I was 7 or 8 weeks and measured at only 5 weeks! Going back in early December but on Monday all they saw was the yolk (no embryo yet). Praying the time flies and the nausea holds off *fingers crossed*
  • @cegolden21 same thing happened to me. I went in thinking i was about to be 7 wks but turned out to be measuring 5+4 at the time. Things a progressing ok so but still nervous. I hope the days go by fast for you!
  • @wildtot I’m so sorry they are so shitty. Sometimes in their brain they are just giving you “the facts” but it comes off so terrible. I’m going to a place at Rose and they are great if you need a new place. ❤️
  • dapple88 said:
    @wildtot I’m so sorry they are so shitty. Sometimes in their brain they are just giving you “the facts” but it comes off so terrible. I’m going to a place at Rose and they are great if you need a new place. ❤️
    I actually go to an obgyn at Rose but sucks she had to be on vacation for this. I go to metropolitan obgyn. 
  • @wildtot Ugh, I’m sorry. I’m at CU Rocky Mountain. Sending you some love ❤️ 
  • @dapple88 I’ll be sure to reach out for recommendations if i have to that route thank you!!
  • @cegolden21 I think we all have to remind ourselves that each pregnancy is unique. And early on, a day or two makes a massive difference in what an u/s shows. I’m not gonna lie- I see folks at 6w with heartbeats and my stomach drops with worry - but my RE wouldn’t even look for a heartbeat at 6W2. “Too early”. 
    And so we wait, and we pray (if that’s your bag), and we hope for the best! 
    Wishing you calm as you wait for the next u/s.
  • A huge (double?) the congratulations to @bradybunchmom89, @jkane625, @MrsRucinski85, and @lucky13mama

Congrats @amylu914 on your u/s! I hear you about not wanting to go backwards!

What a lovely u/s, @rizzige03, that's so exciting!

Congratulations @lindsayleigh1989--strong heartbeat is reassuring! 

@kissableviv, I had to pee so bad at my u/s, too. Congratulations!

@wildtot, so glad they could make out the heartbeat, but I'm so angry for you that you had that experience with the other doc. So unprofessional, and you don't need to add to any worries!

Congrats, @Crystal321!

@gspmom21, what a lovely ultrasound, and that's reassuring about the bleeding.

Good luck @cegolden21!

What a great heartbeat, @kbernal2021!

@Tinka07, what a nice u/s pic--is that the little one's head?

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US!
  • @sm05-2 yes! Apparently it’s already doing flips, lol!