March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (11/20)

1-How far along are you? How big is baby?

2-How are you feeling?

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments?

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:

5-GTKY-What tv show can you watch over and over again and not get bored of?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (11/20)

• 1-How far along are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks, a coconut 

2-How are you feeling? Really good! I accidentally skipped a dose of my Diclectin yesterday and it didn't phase my stomach at all. Definitely feeling good about second trimester!

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments? Not a lot. We've been dealing with aftermath of my MIL being in the hospital and that's seriously taking up all our spare time. So I'm glad we don't have extra appointments right now to deal with. 

4-Rants/Raves/Questions: I need to control my diet better. I'm up 22.5lbs and it's stressing me out!!!

Friends. And Gilmore Girls. And I'm sure there are lots of others lol
  • 1-How far along are you? How big is baby?
    22 weeks, water bottle, coconut, american guinea pig

2-How are you feeling?
    Great! And this little guy is working on his ninja skills daily. I think I could watch my stomach bounce around all day.

I have my regular every 4 week check up and a repeat anatomy scan today because he wouldn't show his face to us last time. He was also measuring in the 90th percentile so they will remeasure him today. I guess I am not sure what they do if he continues to measure big.. change my due date, extra tests?

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I guess my above question... not sure what they do if he continues to measure big?

Without a doubt, Friends. I have seen every episode so many times, can quote it. I even start laughing before something happens because I know what is about to happen or be said... my husband thinks its funny.
  • Loading the player...
    22 weeks, a papaya
    2-How are you feeling?
    My hips are not doing well - I saw a new chiropractor and he said I'm also uneven (left side is a little higher than right) which is not uncommon for pregnancy. So, we're working on getting me 1) even and 2) comfortable.
    Nothing this week - just taking a road trip to visit friends Friday- Sunday. I expect the traffic to be atrocious on Sunday.
    4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    In the past week I've started to get some pretty strong kicks from the baby, so that's exciting. Strong enough to feel externally so my son and husband felt it a little too.
    I couldn't watch the same episode, but my husband and I often watch cooking competitions. I'd say Chopped is the one we repeat the most.

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

27 weeks last week of 2nd tri, CRAZY! Baby is as big as a bunch of bananas. 

2-How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good aside from constipation and hemorrhoids. Fun times! Sleep is also hard to come by. So it begins!  ;)

No, I need to schedule my 28 week appt for next week but I’m dreading the glucose test. Ha! I suppose I better call here in a bit.

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I’ve been dealing with Target and Chicco all day today (literally) hoping they’ll address our already (almost) expired car seat that we purchased new in 2014.. I just keep getting the run around. They probably won’t do anything, but I’m hoping they’ll at least send a coupon or something.. 

I guess I don’t really watch a tv show over and over.. I do love This is Us, but not sure my heart could rewatch that. Ha! I USED to watch The O.C. over and over when I was younger??
  • @npkat DD also was in the 90th percentile. They did an extra ultrasound just to make sure she wasn’t growing concerningly rapidly and just staying where she should for *her* and she did. They also wanted to watch her size because of my size and the added risk if I were to need a c-section due to a clotting disorder. All was well and she wasn’t huge, 8 1/2 lbs at 40+4. 
    25 weeks - cauliflower
    2-How are you feeling?
    Still tired as a mother!
    Nope - not until 28 weeks.
    4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    This baby is so low - everything is bulging out below my stomach as well.  I can’t stand pants.  
    Everybody Loves Raymond.  My brother’s name is Raymond and literally everybody loves him.