Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sat 11/18

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: (Sticking with the fall theme)  Anything on your fall bucket list you haven't gotten to yet?

Re: WTO Sat 11/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  4/2 (2 on the bench)

CD:  13

WAYDTGKU:  Still taking PNV but otherwise chilling on the bench

R/R:  Rave:  It's the weekend and we have very limited plans today.  H wants to see the new Justice League movie.  I'm along for the ride but will pretty much only be watching for Wonder Woman!  Rants:  Working full time means Saturday is always house-cleaning day, and I need to brave the grocery store at some point this weekend to get stuff for Thanksgiving baking.

CS/Q:  Nothing to stalk.

GTKY: (Sticking with the fall theme)  Anything on your fall bucket list you haven't gotten to yet?  We didn't get to go apple picking or do the corn maze this year.  Top of my list for next year!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKs, BBT, dropping alcohol unless AF arrives

R/R: Well, last night I told DH we needed to have sex, but when I was done working I came out of the office and he was fast asleep. I had a huge temp spike this morning, and it is what I would expect for post O temps, so we did HIO, but I’m bummed about our likely timing of -5 and +1. Better than nothing, though.

CS/Q: No observable CM, either, so I’m pretty sure this is it. Never turned an OPK, so those weren’t all that helpful.

GTKY: (Sticking with the fall theme)  Anything on your fall bucket list you haven't gotten to yet?

Well, I never had caramel apple cider from Starbucks, but that’s because I always go for the PSL. It already seems like it’s Christmas time, anyway!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @quiltandknit House cleaning day here too - although DH did a huge round of cleaning in the kitchen while I had my coffee so not a ton left for me!
    @lalala2004 I hope your temp stays high and your timing worked out!

Month/Cycle: 9/14 (5 ntnp)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, CM, PNV, OPKs

R/R: Its the weekend! Have a few things lined up but overall a pretty relaxed few days so can't complain.

CS/Q: Still hovering around the same temp - not expecting O for another week or so likely.

GTKY: (Sticking with the fall theme)  Anything on your fall bucket list you haven't gotten to yet? No! This year we did a good job of making sure we didn't miss out on the fall stuff we always hope to do!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/3 or 4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, OPKs, Progesterone, Clomid, bothering doctors on the regular

R/R: DH has a UTI (and has for like four days) but is just telling me about it now, so we're going to the doctor when he gets back from the gym. He totally forgot that is one part of his body he really needs to keep in good shape right now. Also, CD 2 and cramps are killing me. But, me and DH did go to a really great bar last night- it's a speakeasy underneath another bar, and it turned out they were doing an Italian concept for this month, so we had amazing arancini and lamb last night with our drinks.

CS/Q: Nothing yet, only CD 2. Got back into temping this morning.

Not really. We went up to Sleepy Hollow, which is what I really wanted to do. I just want to get through Thanksgiving and be in that four week wait to winter break.

@quiltandknit I still haven't seen the 'Wonder Woman' movie, but I have to say I love the casting (gorgeous, female, Israeli superhero). DH and I always say that if we were to have a daughter, we're excited there's a Jewish superhero for her to look up to (we know that the character isn't Jewish, but having a Jewish actress is exciting for us).
    @lalala2004 I've never been able to get into Starbucks' seasonal flavors. I stick to my chai tea lattes.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    mrs_drc_rnmrs_drc_rn member
    edited November 2017
    Month/Cycle: 13/6 

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT... cutting out alcohol didn’t stick but I have cut down and usually only drink when we go out. Think I might pass on the OPKs this cycle to try to lessen the stress that comes along with peeing on sticks. 

R/R: I switched shifts this week so yay for Saturday night off! DH and I are getting some painting done this weekend. Had a nice night out last night getting tacos and margaritas but still trying to fully recover. Looking forward to a crock pot roast and a night in tonight. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see here. 

GTKY: (Sticking with the fall theme)  Anything on your fall bucket list you haven't gotten to yet? I wanted to get up to Peddlers Village for their apple and scarecrow festivals. It’s a really cute area with shops and restaurants; I love seeing all of their seasonal decorations. Hoping we can get there for their Christmas light show this year! 
  • Options
    @elothair Enjoy your relaxed weekend!

@jsnakehole Your night out sounds so fun!  I love little hidden places like that!  And the Wonder Woman movie is definitely worth a watch.  I really enjoyed it.

@mrs_drc_rn  Woo hoo Saturday night off! 
  • Options
    @quiltandknit we’re going to see it on Monday! That’s how DH wants to celebrate his new job!

@elothair at least it means my cycle isn’t as long as I anticipated, so I’ll look on the bright side!

@jsnakehole I love the chai tea latte, too! 

@mrs_drc_rn I’m making dinner in the crock pot, too. I love that I won’t gave to worry about dinner later tonight!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Mobile will come back with tags

Month/Cycle: 4/4(2/2 al)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: The usual 

R/R: Its cold and wet here today and MH is grouchy because he’s not feeling well. On a positive note I’m going to hunt down my Christmas stuff from the garage then drink wine and make Chex mix tonight 

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: (Sticking with the fall theme)  Anything on your fall bucket list you haven't gotten to yet?Nope Fall has pretty much passed here and we managed pumpkin patch and painting before Halloween. Looking forward to my winter bucket list 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @quiltandknit May the odds be ever in your favor, as you head to the store.
    @mrs_drc_rn that festival sounds like so much fun 
    @jsnakehole that speakeasy sounds fun
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, LH blood work, IUI, Progesterone

R/R: I am trying so hard to remain positive. It's only CD 9, we haven't even DONE anything this month yet and I already feel like it's not going to happen. We're entering the busiest part of the year at work and it's the most stressful time of year. But I'm scared to NOT try every month because it was at this point last time we were trying that I backed out and took a 2 year break. Blah 

Rave -- Pitch Perfect is on TV LOL

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: We didn't do apple picking either this year :( 

@quiltandknit - DW and I saw Justice League the other day. Wonder Woman is the best part
    @lalala2004 - They still have it and it is sooooooo good. I had a Toasted White Chocolate Mocha today and I shoulda got the Caramel Apple Spice
    @elothair - Yay for checking off all the bucket list items!
    @jsnakehole - Yuck for a UTI
    @mrs_drc_rn - Whatcha painting?
    @kindbytealikat - It's icky here too, maybe that's why I feel so blah today. 
    Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN
    IUI 7: TWW