TWW Saturday 11/18

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded? 

Re: TWW Saturday 11/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 26/25

CD/DPO: 33/17

Typical LP Length: 11

Timing: +4, +1, +1

Testing: BFN on 14dpo....havent tested since.

R/R: it is an ugly Saturday here and it makes mme very unmotivated. 

CS/Q:
    GTKY: If you were stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded? Somewhere warm, preferably near a beach but also had plemty of stuff around for shelter and food.
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 31/19

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Timing: who knows anymore

Testing: BFN 

R/R: I feel like I am going crazy! Where is my period? My body is off and I feel very uncomfortable. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you were stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded? Hawaii!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/4

Typical LP Length: 13/14

Timing: good

Testing: thanksgiving

R/R:

TW kids mentioned******************

It’s E’s first birthday! I’m freaking out, and so happy and so sad.

*********************** End TW*************

CS/Q: FF put my crosshairs back after this mornings temp, so taking that really weird dip out didn’t matter.

GTKY: If you were stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded? The mountain with a horse and dog.

ETA: spacing. I hate mobile bump.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 14/2-3

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: Pretty good

Testing: Now that I know our odds...I doubt it. 

R/R: It's a lovely sunny day here! H and I have had a few good talks about what ifs and what our plan is for TTC. It feels good. Also getting the house ready for Thanksgiving and heading downtown for some shopping  :)  

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Hmm...I had been thinking Asheville because my people live there. Actually, yes I'm still going with a nice cabin in Asheville. Books, games, hot cocoa by the fire. Not a bad way to be stranded. 

@busymommy23 Sorry your day is a little ugly. Is the afternoon any better?

@mygoodlucycat I'd be going crazy too! Have you reached out to your doctor? 

@princesslockness Happy birthday to your little one! 
  • Options
    Sorry, but I'm a p & g today! Love tits for all.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 17/4dpiui

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Timing: IUI perfect.

Testing: 11/27 beta

R/R: MH and I are taking the day off and being totally lazy. He made us pancakes for breakfast, and we've been playing board games since then. I just kicked his butt at Scrabble. :) The kitties are sleepy and cuddly, we're making fondue for a late lunch in a little bit, and we might go out to a movie later. I haven't had such a lazy, awesome day in a while! Perfect TWW distraction. Plus I talked to my doctors office and they said I could take my evening dose of progesterone earlier, which totally eliminated my cramps last night (for whatever reason).

CS/Q: Nothing much to see. Standard post-O high temps.

GTKY: If you were stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded? Probably in northern CA where my family live. It's gorgeous, they grow a ton of food, and I'd have somewhere to live near family. :)
  • Options
    @mygoodlucycat Hope you get some answers soon!
    @busymommy23 what a weird chart! Oof. Hope you get some answers soon too. Is your siggy picture Disney world or Disney Land? I'm such a huge Disney fan!!!
    @princesslockness Happy birthday, E! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
    @SkilledSailor I haven't gotten to talk to you since YH's dx. So bummed for you to hear that news. I hope you can figure out a good plan with your doctor going forward. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27/8

Typical LP Length: 9-11

Timing: -13... (Benched!!!)

Testing: nope!

R/R: excited to get home to DH tomorrow! But feeling very lucky that work offered this trip to me. My coworker and I have had a really great time!

GTKY: Disney world please! I would so love to be stranded there. So much great food and so much to do!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland yes it is! We went to WDW in April 2016 and it was amazing. I want to go back so badly but we arent planning a trip until 2021 for the 50th anniversary. Im a huge Disney fan! °○°
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    @mygoodlucycat I can totally relate to the crazy tricks our bodies play
    @darkstar42  yay for the nice lazy day, I’m having one as well, it’s definitely needed

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/?

Typical LP Length: 11-13

Timing: apparently not good

Testing: BFN yesterday

R/R: AF was supposed to show on Thursday but no sign of her yet. I haven’t had a cycle this long that I can remember. What is going on with my body!?!

CS/Q: nope, starting to chart this next cycle so I’m sure I will then

GTKY: If you were stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded? Somewhere warm and sunny, with a margarita slushy machine close by lol
  • Options
    @darkstar42 Aw that sounds like a lovely weekend! You've definitely needed it! It sounds like you end up working a lot on the weekends. This seems much more relaxing! 

@offtoneverland Thanks love, I really appreciate that! You might not be awake at this point but I'd love to see photos from your trip when you get the chance! We're hosting thanksgiving this year  :) 

@nmbrcrnchr1 I swear our bodies know when we're TTGP and decide to fuck with us. Sorry yours is not cooperating with you this cycle. 
  • Options
    @busymommy23 50th anniversary trip to WDW sounds amazing! So glad to have another disney fan here! :)
    @SkilledSailor I will definitely get some pictures posted once I'm back home and get them organized. I'm terrible at taking pictures so I didn't get any great ones, but I did get a pic at a bar that had a beer tap handle in the shape of a big black...male body part. That was... interesting....  :#
    @nmbrcrnchr1 A margarita machine close by sounds wonderful. ;) I'm sorry for the confusion with your cycle. That's just so frustrating!
    @darkstar42 Girl, you totally 100 percent deserve a relaxing day. Pancakes and fondue?!? Yes! Hope you're having a fantastic day just being with YH. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3