Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 11/17

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: (Sparked by our recent discussions of pie) What food makes your Thanksgiving dinner complete? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: WTO Friday 11/17

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPK's

R/R: All I've got is it's Fri-yay!

CS/Q: nope, solid smiley on OPK this am. 

GTKY: (Sparked by our recent discussions of pie) What food makes your Thanksgiving dinner complete? Yeast rolls! I'm going to be so sick from carbs b/c i'll totally overindulge. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Temping, Charting, OPKs, will start my PNVs again as soon as I can get to the store

R/R: Agree, FriYAY! I had the worst day at work yesterday, but a giant glass of wine and a little bit of ice cream last night helped me get over it.  Probably planning for the same kind of night tonight, because yolo.

CS/Q: Nothing to see.  I think I'm still too new to temping for it to make any sense or show any sort of patterns yet.

GTKY: (Sparked by our recent discussions of pie) What food makes your Thanksgiving dinner complete? CARBS. Rolls. Stuffing.  All the things I generally don't allow myself to eat on a regular day.  @catlady2015 sounds like you and I are two peas in a pod here.
  • @juliebird6 - yes!! I have a recipe for homemade rolls this year and a copycat recipe for Texas Roadhouse's honey cinnamon butter I plan to make. I'm going to be in carb heaven, and sounds like you are too!!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @legallykate BLECK to canned cranberry sauce. I hated cranberry sauce until my 20's when I tried the real stuff ;)

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2/2 AL)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: The usual things

R/R: Rant: Still sick Rave-Feeling better though :). This weekend should be pretty low-key, which we are in dire need of in this house. I hope to feel well enough to get my Christmas stuff up Saturday or Sunday. 

CS/Q: Naw, just a few temps since I don't temp during AF

GTKY: (Sparked by our recent discussions of pie) What food makes your Thanksgiving dinner complete? 
    I'm also in the ALLTHETHINGS group. Turkey, Mashed potatoes, Sweet potatoes, Stuffing(homeade not boxed), Baked mac N chesse, my mom's yeast rolls and pie. The past few years we've had homeade cranberry sauce yum
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @catlady2015 Texas Roadhouse rolls are THE BEST. I could eat 8000.
  • @juliebird6 - i'll PM you the recipe if the butter turns out! I haven't tried it yet, so it could be a total failure. Sure hope not, though!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 yes, please!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!
  • @kindbytealikat Haha, we have a BIG family divide between canned and homemade, so now my aunt makes hers and we (my mom and I) bring our canned and everyone gets along. I just can't deal with the texture of homemade since I grew up on the canned. Delicious gelatinous canned.  :D
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @SkilledSailor  We are going to need pics of the alpaca farm & house!!
  • @catlady2015 Hooray for smileys!!
    @legallykate I did not know canned cranberry sauce was a thing until I met my DH - I just can't get on board with the blob.
    @nitnat007 YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!!
    @juliebird6 There are few things in life that ice cream and booze can't help!
    @kindbytealikat I am totally going to be suggesting mac and cheese as a side at our next family meal - that is an amazing addition!
    @lalala2004 It's so awful how sex becomes such a chore - but there is such a small window of opportunity that it has to get done!
    @SkilledSailor Where I live $1M gets you a basic small/medium house with a tiny yard - I'm having a hard time putting $1M and beautiful home together in my mind! It is so tempting to move to somewhere where amazing houses are possible for reasonable amounts of money.

Month/Cycle: 9/14 (5ntnp)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: It's a beautiful day here today! I got my lashes filled and it's Friday - no rants today!

CS/Q: Nothing exciting happening yet.

GTKY: (Sparked by our recent discussions of pie) What food makes your Thanksgiving dinner complete? Turkey. None of the family dinners I went to this year served Turkey as the main dish - wtf?! Thanksgiving turkey people!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD: 34? (6dpo < I was wrong yesterday...and might be again today. I'm basically guessing because i'm too lazy to look at FF)

WAYDTGKU: WFAF

R/R: DH COMES HOME IN 12 HOURS! So excited, and I cannot sleep. So much left to get done before he comes home, but I know it really won't matter in the end. I doubt he's going to notice that the floors need mopping, or that there's water spots on the counter top, but hey, i'm a perfectionist. Rant- Working on my last group project of the semester and this chick is annoying me with all her thoughts and ideas. We set a date to turn in our parts of the project in two days time, but she is still trying to micromanage everyone and get them to do a certain theme. I'm more on the thought process that I just want to get it done. Type up your slides, record your voice overs, and include a video of yourself presenting somewhere in all that. DONE. OVER. SUBMIT. I hate when people try to get all creative and crap :D J/K...just don't do it two days before we have to piece it all together.

CS/Q: Doesn't matter much this round...

Green bean casserole, and REAL pumpkin pie with whip cream....homemade gravy is also very welcomed. OH, and box Stovetop Dressing! Seriously it's the best IMO. I can't stand home made dressings 98% of the time.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @josie12367 - good luck with your project! group projects kinda suck. kudos for powering through!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @elothair I am getting my lashes filled tomorrow, they are way overdue so I can't wait, such an easy way to feel insta-pretty without having to put in much effort, haha.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate Yes - I try and get in every 2-3 weeks for a fill because I am way too lazy to wear make-up all the time and it totally makes me feel put together without doing anything! 

@josie12367 Woohoo!! Enjoy your re-union with DH!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @josie12367 Right there with you! I have also been cleaning the house even though I know full well he wont notice a damn thing. I need to try and take a nap before I have to drive out to the airport to get him. Have fun!! So excited  :)
  • @catlady2016  Aw I love your Thumper gif!!  

@legallykate  Yay for the the positive OPK!  And +1 for canned cranberry sauce!

@nitnat007 Hope you had a great day!  And a great nap!

@juliebird6  Wine and ice cream…sounds like a fabulous night to me!

@kindbytealikat  OMG reading everyone’s descriptions of all the Thanksgiving things is making me super hungry.  

@lalala2004  GL with the HIO.  

@SkilledSailor  I love hearing about the fabulous homes you stage!  It sounds so fun!

@elothair  What does it mean to have your lashes filled?  I’ve never heard of it before…

@josie12367  YAY for YH coming home!!!!  So excited for you!!!!!!!!

Month/Cycle:  4/2 (2 benched)

CD:  12?

WAYDTGKU:  WFAF to get this party started again.  Still taking PNV.

R/R:  Raves:  Friday!  I’m planning what to bake for Thanksgiving and reading about everyone’s favorite foods.  And I just want to eat everything in sight.  Rants:  My bloated butt needs to get to the gym!  

CS/Q:  not charting

GTKY: (Sparked by our recent discussions of pie) What food makes your Thanksgiving dinner complete?  My mom makes the best pumpkin cake roll with cream cheese filling.  So delicious!
  • @quiltandknit I totally had boxed stove top dressing for dinner. This thread ruined me today! Bit it was oh so tasty!

*On mobile today, so no massive tagging from me today! Love tits to you all! 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @quiltandknit omg pumpkin roll, yum! 

• @quiltandknit I have eyelash extensions- so they glue one extension to each eyelash and it makes them all nice and long and dark without makeup. But you have to get them filled every few weeks as your lashes fall out and new ones grow in. You lose about 2-3 eyelashes per day naturally which I did not know before starting extensions a few years ago!
    Pregnancy Ticker