March 2018 Moms

FFFC*

(not guaranteed to be flame free)

Re: FFFC*

• Loading the player...
  • @Mass-girl-at-heart great questions regarding the U's..i just checked my scrabble board and we are given four U's. that's not a big number so I'm going to say no
  • @barrelocarol Are we twins with the Panda Pop addiction? My kids always want me to play so they can watch, too. Hahahaha Glad it’s not just us! 
  • @heatherdubrow I do the same! I usually try to push it out to 5-6 weeks if possible. My earlier post about my ungroomed-ness for my pap was at the end of those weeks and was completely unprepared! 
  • @bb3vj3n I did the same, and checked my board. I honestly never thought that we should have more u's! That will stick with me forever now.
  • @cford08 aren’t you a nurse too? @heatherdubrow I’m seeing a trend here in not really caring about people seeing our business. We’ve seen enough that we know it’s not a big deal haha 
  • @kalawa have you tried sugaring? I’m sensitive to wax too so I do sugaring now. It’s so much better.
  • @ShawnnaO I have a few legit kids books that I plan to pepper in and will probably get more, but I put aside a bunch of real adult books that I think are kid appropriate months ago and they're already in the nursery. I didn't even realize that was confession-worthy and just kinda figured the reading is the important part and that if you're bored stiff with the books the kids probably pick up on it being a chore for you, which can't be great. 
  • npkat said:
    @cford08 aren’t you a nurse too? @heatherdubrow I’m seeing a trend here in not really caring about people seeing our business. We’ve seen enough that we know it’s not a big deal haha 
    I don’t graduate until February, but I’ve been a tech for years. I swear I could be flashed on the street by one of those creeps in a trench coat and it wouldn’t phase me a bit. 
    I’d imagine the people who do waxes feel the same. It’s just a vag, just shower before you go and you’re golden lol
  • @npkat so true! That’s why nurses rock!
  • @chasingroygbiv AAAH! I'm so glad to hear this. I have been feeling so guilty over this!!

Also, this doesn't help much now, but ladies...consider laser hair removal! I had it done in 2007. The only ONLY hair I deal with is my head and legs. Everywhere else is just one long continuation of smooth skin. 

I did touch ups after having my son but that's about it.
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    edited November 2017
    I did laser hair removal on my underarms about six years ago. I definitely still have to shave. I couldn't even tell you if it's at least not as thick.  :| Maybe I'll try again some day. 

Edit: frigging Autocorrect 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Mine is that I haven’t done my toes since August and I’m embarrassed by it but it is so hard to bend over and I haven’t found the time for a pedicure. 
  • I wish I could get waxed. I bruise very very easily and my vagina ends up black and blue. I also imagine most (medical) professionals don’t care about the appearance of vaginas but I care and am usually so scheduled with maintenance so it felt like a sneak attack hahaha
  • My FFFC, on a saturday lol:
    I can't remember the last time my 1yo had a legitimate math :neutral:

Also, I have not been pressed to read to or play music for this baby like I did with my first. I feel bad about that. I'll start this week...on Monday... lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• @npkat you know us nurses have no shame  ;) 
    Pregnancy Ticker