Infertility

November FET

Re: November FET

• @crystal321 Your progesterone looks good... most places say 20 and up... It sux you found out about your awesome BPF via patient portal, buuuuut YAY!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @crystal321 I feel you.... I say try to find something to do really distracting.... when is your next beta? That should help reassure you!
  • They are making me retest monday. That's all the portal message said, up my progesterone and come in monday
  • @artemis618 - bah! I would be beside myself! I'm sure it's nothing, but I'm keeping fingers crossed for you and sending you good vibes.

@Bababatty- there is a bottle of wine with your name on it. A nice one. I hope you have a restful weekend. I also hope you do see another doctor and get a second opinion. :)

@Crystal321 - I hope you hear back from the RE soon! Looks like a BFP to me! Good luck & Congratulations!! And I hope this weekend isn't too stressful!
  • @Irisheyes81 - so excited for you!!! xoxox
  • @BusinessWife PASP!!!!! It’s so thrilling that this day arrived. I hope that little embie just burrows right in
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • @BusinessWife glad the transfer went well!

@2MomsHoping I totally understand acting a bit crazy, I did the same when they upped my estrogen. I had to apologize a few times already this month for acting like a whacko. 
  • @Crystal321 - aaah! Great news! Yeah, I mean, would have been nicer to have it confirmed with a phone call than just get beta results over a patient portal, but whatever... YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!! Your hatching embie did its thing!!!

If I had a history of loss I'd be on edge too, I'm sure. But to me, as a total outsider, it looks like this one is the one! Congratulations!!

@BusinessWife - AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Grow, embie, grow!!!! Burrow in!!!

@2MomsHoping - meh. I would act insane too. It sucks. It's a pretty intimate procedure and a big deal, so I would be super super upset if I couldn't share it with my partner too. Even if a) I knew he was working and b) we needed the money from his job to pay for the procedure (hahaha). Logically, I understand... but emotionally, it'd be tough.

Anyway, if I knew you IRL I'd volunteer to pick you up myself/wait with you. Hopefully though once DW deals with this training, she will be all clear to be there for the embryo transfer?

Good luck this weekend! 
  • @coco305 don't worry, it's still early. I am sure things will be great
  • @BusinessWife I had cramping the first 4-5 days. I was having cramps before the FET as well, but these had more of a pulling sensation and some were sharper pains. So no, it's not too early. It's so hard not to analyze every poke and pull at these early stages lol
    @Sarah1516 try not to worry, other than cramps, I felt absolutely nothing until 8dp5dt, and then I just smelled EVERYTHING. My boobs are still not sore, and they aren't much bigger than if I were about to have AF. But like everyone is telling me, we are all different (now I should go take my own advice). Try and distract yourself. I was so busy at work, I didn't even realize that the 2ww had passed. It flew by me. 
  • @2MomsHoping yay!! You're so close! 
  • @coco305 @BusinessWife Thank you, you sweet girls! I had previous implantation failures before, so I am very worried. My feet are even cold just because I am nervous
  • @funkykey Just hanging out. There is so little to do during a FET cycle. My transfer is Tuesday afternoon then beta on the 30th
    Melissa 39 - DH 45
    TTC # 1 - 4 years, 7 IUIs, 3 IVF, 1 FET, 2 M/C, DD 2015 :)
    TTC # 2 - IVF # 4 March 2017 Long Lupron, 150 Gonal F, 150 Menopur
                                 21R, 12M, 7F, Transferred 2 Froze 1 - BFN
                    FET # 2  May 2017 - BFN
                    IVF # 5 Sep 2017 - Antagonist, no BCP.  200 iu Follistim, 150 iu Menopur, Cetrotide started day 5, Lupron trigger
                                 19R, 13M, 12F, No Transfer - 2 "beautiful" blasts frozen
                    FET # 3 Nov 2017
  • @Sarah1516 Congratulations on being PASP and welcome to the Nov FET group. I hope those cold feet would warm up soon. My hands, feet and nose are always cold so I try so many things to solve that horrible problem. I noticed that my body warms up when I drink hot/warm water. And when I sleep, it helps a lot to have my hot water pillow under my feet.
  • @BusinessWife That picture is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Also, that story is very special. I love it when we get to see how things connect in some ways. I always believe that God talks to us and shows Himself to us through these signs.