Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: WTF Wednesday - 11/15

• Loading the player...
  • @kiki75 "booze, Boost and cinnamon toast" sound like a dangerous diarrhea combo  :s  AFM I work in a part of town with homeless people on alot of corners. I usually give if I have any extra coins, just trying to be helpful. Well leaving work today I don't have coins but a huge bag of delicious Chicago style popcorn. I decided to give it to one of these homeless folks. Do y'all know this lady refused to take it? Walked up to my car, HUNGRY sign in hand and was like "nope". I was so flabbergasted. I guess beggars CAN be choosy?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cford08 @npkat quite a few of the homeless people around here are known to be aggressive when you try to give to them. The possibility of someone becoming aggressive with me is exactly why I don’t give, unfortunately. 
  • @leilaquinn I feel for you girl  <3 you deserve all the stuffing for having to deal with that nasty drink.... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @leilaquinn I’m so sorry  :( but you’ll be able to feast next Easter! 
  • @leilaquinn major bummer!! so sorry. I made "cacio e pepe" with spaghetti squash (https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/spaghetti-squash-cacio-e-pepe) the other day and it felt totally indulgent. I think you're vegan, but could modify along the lines of this recipe: https://www.kitchentreaty.com/vegan-cacio-e-pepe/
  • @kalawa girl that popcorn barely made it home lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • stlbuckeye132stlbuckeye132 member
    edited November 2017
    I'm a day late over here, but wtf to the CVS minute clinic and my body. I went and got tested for strep yesterday morning, their test said negative but she wanted to send it to a lab for further testing since I'm pregnant. I asked her if it was fine for me to go to work, she said yes. Just got a call that my lab results came back and they're positive for strep. Wtf I could've been home sleeping yesterday and today! Hopefully I didn't get my coworkers sick...
  • @orbmaker I am forever trying to be vegan and falling back to vegetarian. Right now I am eating organic dairy and pastures eggs and even some sustainably caught wild salmon. I love spaghetti squash!
  • Ugh, I'm sorry, @leilaquinn.  If it's an inevitability, I hope they do let you skip the 3-hour.  No sense in going though all that if you don't have to!  
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• @stlbuckeye132 Of the last probably four times I've had strep, Rapid Strep came back negative but the longer test came back positive. Idk why they even bother with it. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18