July 2018 Moms
Options

The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

Re: The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

• Options
    @stephanies65 yay!!! How exciting!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stephanies65 Hooray! So happy for you! Hooray for second chances!
  • Options
    @stephanies65 congrats on your good looking u/s! im having a tinge of yolk sac envy as my Friday u/s at 5W2D post IVF was just an empty sac... have been obsessing since and hoping for the best!
  • Options
    @pretzellover That's so early, hon. I'm sure it's fine, but I'm very familiar with that worry train. FX you'll get a better idea soon!
  • Options
    @pretzellover feeling your stress! When do you go back for another US? Thinking of you and sending you good vibes.
  • Options
    @christycalifornia thanks; that's what I keep trying to tell myself. Has turned me into a nervous Nellie regardless...

@wildtot I go back Friday am. And the days are moving sooo slooowly! I'm sure you're feeling the same right now too.
    Praying we both get good news this week!!
  • Options
    stephanies65stephanies65 member
    edited November 2017
    @pretzellover Sending positive vibes! Honestly everyone in the office seemed surprised to see the yolk sac so clearly so I got the feeling it's not always clear this early 
  • Options
    @pretzellover, sending good thoughts your way. Others are right that it's super early. Fingers crossed for Friday!
  • Options
    Hello, little blob! Congratulations @Pinky917
  • Options
    @pinky917 YAY!! What a lovely little one!! I’m glad you were able to see something. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Pinky917 congratulations!! That is a beautiful sight to see!
  • Options
    OMG @bdesterhouse that is all I see now, and I love it! :lol:
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    Soooo, I had an issue while using the restroom yesterday so my doctor called me in. 
    Her nurse said there’s a possibility I’ll get a ultrasound!!! It’ll be my first! 6 weeks today. 
    Im not getting my hopes up because it most likely won’t happen but I hope!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gspmom21 sorry you have to go in but I'm totally pumped for your potential ultrasound! FX!!
  • Options
    @amylu914 thanks! 
    I’m a little panicky about the internal ultrasound. I asked my husband to come since we haven’t seen the baby yet. 
    I know it’s  nothing to be worried about and during this process I’ll be on show WAY more than that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Pinky917 and @bdesterhouse yay for good ultrasounds!!!
    @gspmom21 sorry to hear that you have to go in, but hopefully you will get an early ultrasound!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse I’m so glad you got to see something!! Fingers crossed you can get in next week so you can announce! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    amylu914amylu914 member
    edited November 2017
    Wooohoooo @gspmom21 that's one beautiful blob! So happy for You! 
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse Looks lovely and healthy! <3 Hoping you see more next time!

@gspmom21 A lovelier little blob I never did see! Congratulations!
  • Options
    So jealous of all these beautiful blobs, keep going little beans!!!! In 2 weeks, I think I'll be getting my first US, or at least I hope!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options

@amylu914 and @christycalifornia Thank you!!!! :) I'm so excited! Can't wait for two weeks to see a bigger cute blob and hopefully hear a heartbeat!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gspmom21 yay!! Cutest little blob ever! You girls are getting me excited for my spot on Monday!
  • Options
    Yay for little blobs @bdesterhouse @gspmom21!!!
  • Options
    So much great news in this thread! Congrats on all the little beans. Can you guys believe this is how little humans get made?

Also, I'm pouting because my boss declined my 2 hour early leave on month end, so I have to push it back another week. ::pout pout pout::
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies. Hopefully I get better news next week. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Pinky917, congratulations! It does feel surreal, doesn't it?

@bdesterhouse, that U/S looks promising, and I hope you get your Wednesday appointment.

@gspmom21, yay for the U/S and the perfect circle flicker! Isn't it hard to wait for the next appointment? I go on 11/27, and should be 8+1 then. Hopefully we'll both have good U/S pics to post!

• Options
    @sm05-2 It is hard to wait! I'm so glad I ended up going in today, I was struggling waiting until the 29th. The doctor didn't seem alarmed with the issue I was having and I got to see the little one because of it. Win win! Can't wait to see yours! It should be clear as day for you at 8+1! So happy for all of us :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hooray @ckmb_knottie! So happy for you! This is amazing!
  • Options
    Yay @dapple88!!! Look at that little cutie! Congratulations!
  • Options
    @christycalifornia thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that I love seeing all of these sweet little ultrasounds! ❤️
  • Options
    Congrats @gspmom21, @ckmb_knottie, and @dapple88!! 

You guys have me feeling less anxiety for my appointment, and more excitement!  I will be 8 weeks and 6 days so hopefully we will get to see him or her pretty clearly, and they look as healthy as your babes do! 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18