Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: GIF your mood today.

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/15

• Loading the player...
  • @twodreamscollide I took clomid days 5-9 this cycle too but didnt expect it to make my lp longer. It is kind of throwing me for a loop. Was this your first cycle on clomid? I am sorry about the BFN. Hopefully the dr has good news for you today!

Month/Cycle: 25/26

CD/DPO: 30/14

Typical LP Length: 11

Timing: ok. +4, +1, and -1

Testing: took one with FMU this morning because pf a temp spike and still high bbt but it was a BFN. So confused.....

R/R: onlynrant is that this clomid has me all messed up and so unsure about whats gping on woth my body right now. My chart looks great but the negative test just throws a big wrench in everything.

CS/Q: I shared it yesterday in the chart stalking thread. 

GTKY: GIF your mood today......i wish i could gif in here. I never mastered it last time haha

Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • My other tags didnt work...darn it...

@darkstar42 I love the bunny on the GIF. So fluffy! I feel the same way today too. Hopefully you will sleep better tonight!

@nimmle Yay for going home and yes, hotel blankets are crappy. They remind me of hospital blankets with the never keeping you warm. 

@Stargazer1lily i feel your GIF. I wish i was at home, zoning out with something good on tv...hallmark holiday movies? Haha
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • @darkstar42 FX crossed so hard for you!
    @nimmle FX crossed for testing tomorrow. Glad to hear that you get to go home today!
    @twodreamscollide Sorry for the BFN. Hopefully, it's just too early.
    @busymommy23 Sorry that this first clomid cycle is throwing your body through a loop. Hope it gets easier.
  • @jaylii I sure hope so. I totally feel you on not thinking I'd be in this situation and just confused on where I stand for having to try so hard for this. 

@busymommy23 I am so confused as well. Have you had any clomid symptoms during your tww? I've been crampy and bloated the whole tww. Luckily not tooooo bad of mood swings though. Yes this is my first cycle on Clomid. No news from the dr today, I just saw the lab tech for a progesterone blood sample. If there's a next cycle she wants to do an ultrasound at 10 dpo.
    Me: 28 & DH: 29
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • @twodreamscollide yes, i have had plenty of symptoms from sore breast and nausea to fatigue and irritability...all more so than normal anf never had during me tww before. I was extremely emotional around ovulation, so bad that i actually had to leave work early one day because i couldnt take it any longer. I called the dr after another temp spike this morning and they will do a blood draw if AF doesnt show by monday. If shr does show, i need to call in as they are going to up the clomid...which has me abit scared after this past month because of the mood swings lol. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • @busymommy23 Omgoodness. Keep me posted. FX for both of us. 
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • So, I just realized I wrote something wrong. My next monitoring apt is CD 10, not 10 dpo!!!
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • @darkstar42 FX the iui worked, and you  can get on the productive mode!
    @nimmle   Hotel blankets SUCK. I have to bring my own anytime I'm going to be staying somewhere that isn't someone's house. 
    @twodreamscollide Why would clomid mess with your LP? I thought only progesterone would do that. 

AFM: Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  22/2 tomorrow should give me ch.

Typical LP Length: 13

Timing: -5, -3, -2x2, -1, 0 + 1

Testing: Maybe Thanksgiving. 

R/R: Rant: 1. We have had ear infections and stomach bugs at my house, so I haven't been sleeping well or around. I'm sorry I haven't been here the last 5-6 days.   2. We have a game tonight, and 3 of my 11 girls are injured. Its from stupid stuff, and I'm really not impressed because we are playing the 'team to beat' in our league. Its going to be brutal. 

CS/Q: No chart today, but how do you get a hyperlink from the app so you can link to it? 

Right, I can do this!! maybe. . . . 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• @darkstar42 so many FX for good vibes with the IUI - thats so exciting! I have a cat too that has been a rascal. Last night he climbed my christmas tree.
    @nimmle EEEK tomorrow is testing day! Girl - so many FX for you as you head into it! How was the travel home?
    @twodreamscollide *hugs* on the BFM. Let those emotions out, be kind to yourself. How was your appt today?
    @busymommy23 i'm sorry for your chart and tests not aligning.
    @Stargazer1lily How was your lazy, rainy day?
    @jaylii I dont think anyone ever imagines to be in the spot they are in and for things to not go the way they planned or anticipated. You are allowed to feel the way you do - your emotions are real. What are you doing to focus on a healthy lifestyle?
    @Bettyb1114 oh man, wisdom teeth pain is no joke! You sound like me in terms of spilling something...sometimes I think I have two left feet. Ruth Chris sounds amazing - never been!
    @princesslockness Your timing looks awesome! And FX over the next week leading up to testing!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/10

Typical LP Length: 14ish

Timing: Very good

Testing: Monday if AF doesn't show

R/R: So tired from working so many trucks and teams getting ready for Black Friday. Has kept my mind off of TWW to be honest and only think about it during down time before i zonk out from being tired. Rave: I'm so detailed, organized...a total Type A,  and I have my store  and team so ahead of the curve that they are sending me to another store Friday - Tuesday to get them ready.

CS/Q: Still nothing major. Feel bloated, gassy and twinges in my stomach. Almost think they are AF warning signs but i'm keeping FX here! For a few days there I had myself convinced things were looking positive since I was not exhibiting PMS symptoms and now they are starting to present and I'm starting to feel bummed.

• @And846 FX crossed for you! Sounds like you’re doing awesome at work! MH and I are focusing on exercising more and eating healthy. We already cook quite a bit but are trying to eat veggie heavy meals etc Hoping I can lose a bit of weight. 
  • @And846 Thank you. The appt was easy. Just a little blood draw. I was there for maybe 15 minutes. 
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • @jaylii every January i do the Whole 30 challenge - it’s really a great way to eat clean,eliminate processed foods, dairy and sugars. It will reset your digestive system and energy level. Then go into the next month with a modified Whole 30. I find i always need to do a reset around July, or every 6 months after initial. The book/cookbook is awesome!!
  • @And846 It was nice to just kick back and have some me time. H has been away the last couple days but will be coming home tomorrow.