February 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 11.14

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 11.14

• Options
    I finally got in on this on the right day!!

26 weeks - a head of lettuce!

Surprisingly not bad. Still having pain in my right ribs, but I am carrying high so maybe that's why?

Trying to utilize this time to get as many projects done as possible (painting the kitchen, cleaning closets, etc), because I know the 3rd trimester is closing in on me!

Nothing until my Glucose Test and Rhogam shot on the 29th. Not looking forward to either, but at least they will be over the same day.

I know that maternity leave is not in any way a vacation, but I am really looking forward to it. It seems like my boss is getting needier than ever.

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out?
    Black Friday isn't really comparable here to the USA, but I will probably drop by a couple of stores. I want to pick up some Christmas candles and hopefully a couple of gifts. I don't plan to be out more than an hour or two.
  • Options
    28 weeks! It's officially the third trimester! Baby is the size of an eggplant.

Feeling like garbage, but that's more to do with the cold I've caught rather than pregnancy. Heartburn, sore back and hips, and tiredness are my main pregnancy symptoms.

Nope. Just waiting to hear about my glucose test results and whether or not being 1 point over means I'll have to do the 3 hour one.

Colds are awful while pregnant!! This whole no meds thing is rough.

Definitely not. I've had to work retail for Black Friday and will avoid shopping that day forever. I may consider online shopping though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    25 weeks. Cauliflower
    nothing new. Same aches and pains.
    not till the 29th
    nope
    Definitely. I've been scoping out the Target ad. It's only a mile away so I don't feel too bad skipping out on DH's family for a little bit to get a few things. 
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 Weeks--baseball mitt 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms? Feeling pretty good.  Getting up several times a night, but still sleeping good--so I am enjoying that while it lasts!

3) Any appointments this week? Nothing for a few weeks.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? At times, February seems so far away and other times, like when I say "15 weeks left" it seems closer; especially knowing I could be induced early again. I have nothing done and plan on not doing anything until after the 1st of the year.  

I doubt I go out on Black Friday or Thursday or whatever.  I normally get wrapped up in the hype, though. I am more looking forward to some online shopping! 
  • Options
    27 weeks - lettuce
    Waking up in middle of night to use bathroom & then taking forever to fall back to sleep, also ditto @gingermama26 I have a cold too and it's no fun at all!
    Yesterday had appointment and glucose test - hope results are good so I don't have to do 3 hour one 
    Glad between work, DD and the holidays I feel like things are going fast sometimes which is good for my PgAL brain.
    5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out? No I worked retail when I was a student and so I will avoid shopping on Black Friday. I will do cyber Monday :) 
  • Options
    26 weeks, Kale or Butternut Squash 

Allergies have been awful and are triggering asthma attacks. Back pain and heartburn have been bad as well 

Doctors next week, had a non stress test today to monitor because of the breathing problems and baby is doing good!

just got back from a mini vacation with DH to the Poconos, it was very relaxing! I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow,  I'm just over my job!!!

I'll be doing some online shopping. I posted the black Friday specials for baby's r us in the coupon sales alert thread and may go check out a few items, I won't be getting up any earlier than 10am though!! Those days are over, I enjoy sleeping in!

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    Hi! Been awhile since I checked in, work has picked up pace and trying to get my team ready for my maternity leave.

26 weeks, bowling pin 

pretty good, still have energy, trying to make progress on the to-do list. Have a bit of back aches some days, and some swollen ankles, but nothing too horrible. 

Nope, had my glucose last week, passed glucose but had slightly low iron. Next appointment in 3 weeks and then it is onto every two weeks! 

These days are flying by, I expected that the holidays would, 14 weeks just sounds so soon. 

Would love to find a dress for the company holiday parties, so going to check out some online sales. Other than that will just depend on what is on sale, no big plans. 
  • Options
    26 weeks - Butternut squash 
    Starting to get slightly uncomfortable at night, but overall still feeling okay. My hips/back are sore, but it isn't unbearable. My sinuses have been a mess for a few weeks which is annoying. 
    Nothing until after Thanksgiving and then a Sonogram at 30 weeks to see if placenta has moved off my cervix. 
    None really. I also go back and forth between feeling like I have all the time in the world to thinking this baby will be here before I know it. 
    5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out
    Not really. I may check some online sales, but I've never been a Black Friday shopper. 
  • Options
    28 weeks according to TB thats eggplant size 

pretty good! DD has been getting up in the night, and I’m so exhausted I just bring her to my bed. Which I need to stop doing... I don’t sleep nearly as good. 

I need to go to the lab for my glucose test tomorrow or Friday, :/. Then I have an OB appointment on Monday. 

like everyone else I’m dreading that glucose test. I’ve never passed the 1 hour, so here’s hoping. Part of me wants to skip for the 3 hour so I can just get it over with. 

none here. I’ll check out amazon and other online deals though. I still need a few baby items, gifts for family, but I’m doing any of that midnight stuff, or waiting in lines on thanksgiving. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Holy crap I am so bad at keeping up with the Ticker change. 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    26 weeks - size of a Mac and cheese box

Suprisingly well this week! 

Nothing this week. 

I am NOT a Black Friday shopper at all! I’ve done it maybe 2 times in my 35 years of being alive for Black Friday.