Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 11/14

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Or are you scent free?

Re: WTO Tuesday 11/14

• Loading the player...
  • Visiting from TWW.

@darkstar42 so excited for you today!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I love your WAYDTGKU. I LOL'd. 
  • @darkstar42 good luck today!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I'm so glad your appointment is sooner! 

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: The usual

R/R: Well, my temp went back down, so still here! It's really for the best. Our timing wouldn't have been and I would have given blood during the TWW, which seems like a bad idea....

Putting OPKs in my purse today so I'm more prepared. Back to expecting O on CD26, so hopefully we can have sex EOD for good timing leading up to that.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Or are you scent free?

I don't wear perfume much. I wore Gucci Envy Me occasionally for a long while. I also like Clinique Happy. But generally I stick with VS or B&B body spray. Right now I'm doing pumpkin spice, of course! 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Glad you got your appointment moved up, and I hear you on trying to be less ranty. <3
    @nitnat007 Thanks! Hanging out in the clinic waiting room for the next couple of hours til the IUI. I'm kind of jealous you got flurries today, but I haven't gotten new tires yet, so I hope the snow here waits for me!
    @SkilledSailor *hugs* friend. Sorry that you and YH aren't on the same page right now. Have the two of you had a chance to talk it through yet?
    @SmashJam Thank you! I'll join you over in TWW tomorrow. :)
    @lalala2004 Thanks! Fx you get some good timing in.
  • @darkstar42 Happy IUI Day! I hope it goes wonderfully and that acupuncture helps you relax :) All the fingers, toes, and limbs crossed for ya!

@nitnat007 Yeah I hope they're able to give me some answers or something.  It's just frustrating to be essentially stuck in limbo.  Ooo flurries are so pretty :)  At least the 1st few times, then they get annoying :D  I love your "sleep" countdown.  

@skilledsailor Enjoy the retail therapy :)  I'm so sorry that YH is seeming to be a bit "head in the clouds" optimistic.  I hope you get some solid answers from the RE.  MH tends to do the same thing, everything is "fine" and "stop worrying about it".  It's one thing to remain optimistic, but it's really aggravating when it's a denial attitude.  *hugs*  Yep, this week is a four 10hr week.  Next week we're doing three 8 hr (Thurs/Fri off).  Last week was 50+ hrs which equaled a tired Coconuts!

@smashjam Lol :) at this point I feel like that's just as likely to get me to ovulate as habitually taking pnvs, coq10, temping, checking CM/CP, and opks is.

@lalala2004 me too! FX it goes well and get some answers/guidance.  Boo, it's frustrating when temps don't behave/work with us.  FX you can continue to get EOD.  

@elolin that's a great way to put it, it so is a negative spiral, unless I consciously remind myself it's so easy to lose sight of the things that are going well.  Ooo I love new recipes and I love thai! Be sure to let us know how it turns out :)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @darkstar42 Good Luck today!!!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts yay for getting appointment moved up, hopefully it goes well.
    @nitnat007 NOPE NOPE NOPE I’m not ready got the white stuff yet.
    @SkilledSailor I understand your frustration but I think guys just process things differently, MH always tried to look at things optimistically and sometimes is irritating and can seem unsupportive. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, LH blood work, IUI, Progesterone

R/R: Starting to try to eat healthier and drink all of the water. But also trying to not deprive myself so I can continue a good WOE. // I have zero motivation to work today :)

CS/Q: Nothing to see here

GTKY: I like Citrine by Nest, Stella by Stella McCartney, and Nirvana White by Elizabeth & James

@darkstar42 - FX for your IUI today!!!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - I like your WAYDTGKU strategy LOL
    @nitnat007 - Ew snow! Go get those tires changed lady!
    @SkilledSailor - When is your RE appt? I hate when you can't tell what your OH is thinking. 
    @lalala2004 - Clinique Happy used to be my jam back in the day!
    @elolin - Yay for a tree! DW rearranged our entire downstairs to prep for our tree yesterday. Although since we get a real tree, we probably won't get it for another week or so.

Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN
    IUI 7: TWW
  • Visiting from TWW 

@darkstar42. So excited for you!! Hope it goes well.  <3
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2/2 AL)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: The Usual

R/R: I've got this stupid head cold and my neighbors dumbass dog wouldn't shut up after 7. I'm grouchy and tired.

CS/Q: Nada 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Or are you scent free? I'm scent free 99.9% of the time. Avon used to have this scent called WINK, they haven't made it in years(like 15) and I haven't found one I love since. When I do wear something for a special occasion it's generally a mild fruity/vanilla scent. I hate floral and musty scents and my asthma doesn't tolerate them well, they also tend to be a migraine trigger.

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: DH and I got into a stupid but hopefully minor fight last night. I hate when we fight, and I am entering FW hopefully any day now so I need him to get over it and HIO with me, 

CS/Q: Between my eye infection and bad sleeping habits, this cycle is a mess, I will be shocked if I get CH unless I manage to turn an OPK in a couple of days.

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Or are you scent free? Burberry Brit is my fave perfume but I am usual au naturale. 

I can't really tell from preview but suspect I have failed hard in spoilering my chart, but it won't let me delete now.

@darkstar42 FX for your IUI, glad it was fairly quick and painless!

@lurvleybunchococonuts FX for Monday, so glad you are getting in there.

@SkilledSailor Yay for FW, but sorry you are feeling discouraged, I can relate to YH/DH not understanding and it is super frustrating.

@lalala2004 Yay for HIO!

@elolin Let us know how the chicken turns out, I am always game for new delicious slow cooker recipes.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @SkilledSailor Super pumped. Considering the timing, we will be spending a lot of time in the bedroom! I will be hitting the grocery store on the way home to get snacks and gatorades. Sorry you are having a rough day. Hope that retail therapy helps cheer you up. *hugs*

@lalala2004 Oohh pumkin spice, I am not sure how MH would feel about that though. Interesting. 

@elolin Please let us know if that recipe turns out! Good job on getting the tree up. 

@kindbytealikat I hear you, I was not impressed when I saw it coming down this morning. Hope that you feel better soon. Rest up!

@luckypandas Good job on doing healthier options. I have good and bad days at the moment. I think I am going to need to go and test out those scents!

@darkstar42 Awesome update! Enjoy acupuncture and relax! Pamper yourself tonight. 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts It's a super inauthentic Thai recipe but will let you know if it does turn out well!
    @luckypandas We go back and forth over whether or not we want to convert to a real tree but then I get impatient and want it up so we end up putting up the fake one. 
    @kindbytealikat I thought I was getting a cold this weekend but so far it's mostly just a bit of a sore throat in the mornings that goes away by mid-morning. I hope you feel better soon! Our neighbours dog barks non-stop when they let it out and they routinely let him out at 10:30pm and 6:30am. I love animals but I hate that stupid dog (and it's even more stupid owners - if your dog is barking excessively, let it in or don't leave it outside alone!)
    @darkstar42 I am so excited for you. I hope the next 13 days before your beta go super quickly and result in a BFP!!!
    @legallykate There's something to be said for make-up sex! I hope you guys work it out soon!
    @nitnat007 I will definitely share if it's a good recipe - I am all about crock pot recipes since I have so little time in the afternoons. But if it's not I will immediately delete it off my Pinterest - I always feel bad when people try something I've pinned that ends up being gross. (And that seems to happen a lot with Pinterest recipes!)

Pregnancy Ticker

• @darkstar42. Eekkk! So excited for you.  FX so hard this is your last wto/TWW ever!!! <3
  • edited November 2017
    @elolin lol non-authentic is alright :D I used to make a chicken "curry" crock pot recipe that calls for sour cream and a jar of salsa in it.  Hmm... I should try to find that recipe again, it was surprisingly decent.  
    ETA: found it!
    https://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/slow-cooker-chicken-curry-76229.aspx
    ETA x2: Should be noted that when I made it in the past I used a good quality curry powder, I have a feeling it'd be less flavorful if you used a cheaper brand

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts That looks super easy - I may add that into my cycle this week. I find the authentic recipes usually call for a million ingredients that I don't have and would never use in anything else so I'm all about the short-cut recipes.

This is what I'm making tonight: https://www.fivehearthome.com/slow-cooker-thai-chicken-with-peanut-sauce/
    Pregnancy Ticker

• edited November 2017
    @elolin pfft, so long as it tastes good I love shortcuts :D  I hate buying some specific oil or seasoning just to use 1/2 tsp of it for a recipe that turns out crappy. 
    It is super easy to make.  Make sure to heat the curry before adding it (releases oils/flavors or some ish like that) :D It seriously has been like 5+ years since I made it but remember being impressed with it.  I think I might've used plain greek yogurt instead of the sour cream too.

Stolen from the recipe webpage: "Heat releases the fragrant flavorful oils in curry. For optimum flavor, measure the curry powder into a small microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 sec. before adding to the slow cooker."

Ooo... for sure let us know how dinner turns out tonight :)

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I have never heard of microwaving spices but that sounds so smart and delicious!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Busy day at work and DH's friend passed away this morning, so quick love-its to all. Hope to be more present tomorrow. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPK's

R/R: 

CS/Q: nope, should O Friday (best guess)

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Or are you scent free? My old favorite was Love by Bath and Body Works when they made actual perfumes. I absolutely loved it. Recent years I've worn Clinique Happy Heart, but typically go around smelling like my shower gel (currently coconut). 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • *lurking from TWW*
    @catlady2015 I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I'll be thinking of you, YH, and his friend's family during this time. ((hugs))
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @catlady2015 I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @catlady2015 I am sorry for your loss. Thinking of you, YH and your friends loved one through such hard times. *hugs*
  • @catlady2015 I am so sorry :( *hugs* if you ever need to chat feel free to PM me.  

TW: (death)

Apparently today sucks and there's something in the air, MH just informed me that his great aunt just passed away today.  She had been ill as of late so it's not completely unexpected.  I met her once so I'm doing alright, mostly just need to be there for MIL.  She was very close to this aunt. :'( 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @catlady2015 I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you and YH. 
  • @catlady1215 so sorry for your loss

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga