May 2018 Moms
Options

Monday B-fest 11/13

sandbar517sandbar517 member
edited November 2017 in May 2018 Moms
I'm not doing the Due Date check ins again this week.  Not it, not it, not it!  LOL  So I'm doing this one instead.  Let 'er rip.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
Married June 2012
BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

Re: Monday B-fest 11/13

• Options
    Mine is this stupid Tap to Print thing they started at the hospital.  It stores all of the stuff you print until you go over to the printer and tap your badge on the reader.  It will be really nice when it finally works, so stuff doesn't get into the wrong hands, you don't have to stand up a thousand times while printing stuff, etc. but today is the first day and everyone is having a ton of problems, so it's just been a cluster around the printer (right by my cubicle) all morning. 

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a stash of candy under my desk. It helps from feeling sick all day like the weekends, but I've had a chocolate overload and need something salty and of course don't have anything salty.

@sandbar517 I like the idea of tap to print. Our students can print from their chromebooks, but there's only 3 printers that can print to, one being in my room. They often print here by accident and don't ever come and pick up the 10 pages they printed because they just print to another room that's closer. I feel it would conserve a lot of ink and paper that gets wasted. Also we can only print in color to the printer in the main office, and it's a pain to have to go pick something up down there when you have a class in your room but you'd forget to print it later on.

@babydreams88 I agree, I miss the daily check ins from ttgp board. Though I feel like more was happening in those few months I was there then now, and during the school year I found myself participating less even in those. 
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco that pretty much sums up 90% of the threads on the board.  

My bitch is that I am still barfing.  I am 16 weeks!  I am supposed to feel amazing by now!
  • Options
    @fraufarbissina yeah, that’s nap time for me.  ;)
  • Options
    I just want to thank @sandbar517 for using a Doctor Who gif to start this off. Even if it was just randomly selected (I'm secretly hoping it wasn't and you too are a whovian) I still love it either way!

Im gonna bitch about my hair...I lost some of it in the front after I gave birth to DS, and it's growing back, but is now these awkward wispy things that I can't control. What's a curly haired girl supposed to do?!?! And now I'm pissed because it'll likely happen again after this baby is born and I'll have to deal with it all over again!
  • Options
    I shouldn't bitch because I have the day off, but my nausea is back in full force today. Ugh!! I was pretty sick feeling on Saturday too. I'm 14 weeks now and was good last mon-fri so I thought I was in the clear...nope!

I agree that the due date check ins are a bit slow. I like the weekly format, but I'd like to learn more about my due date buddies and compare notes. I guess I should be engaging more but it's hard when it's crickets too 
  • Options
    @curleemama32 headbands are my life saver. My hair looks crazy from DD still and she’s almost 2. I’m about to say f it and cut it off. 
  • Options
    @gildah This is precisely what holds me back from threads like that, too. :(
  • Options
    My bitch is the MFM office that blatantly disregarded my telling them that a pre-auth absolutely MUST best submitted AND APPROVED before I can have the Materni21 test completed. I called them a MONTH before my 1st tri screen appt with them. Staff admitted that they basically didn't believe me. So. Many. Spirit. Fingers. 

They submitted one then but now I have to wait 2 more weeks to do the bloodwork. I'm still so stabby. 
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 noro is the worst.  I ended up needing Zofran when I had it this summer.  We disinfected everything and actually had DS stay with my mom for a few days while DH and I recovered/tried to kill the virus.  FX everything subsides soon.
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 I hate late flights. I prefer to get up and go home. 
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 you're sure having a rough time right now! I hope you feel better soon and all this sickness goes away!

@ivyvines6 are you heading out on your honeymoon??

I have another bitch. I have a cold. Sore throat, runny nose, tired and all the works. Ughhhh.
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 you're sure having a rough time right now! I hope you feel better soon and all this sickness goes away!

@ivyvines6 are you heading out on your honeymoon??

I have another bitch. I have a cold. Sore throat, runny nose, tired and all the works. Ughhhh.
    No we’re finalyy going home :lol: I’ve been here for a week and I’m over it 
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 was your flight delayed? Why there so early? The hotel will hold your luggage until you need to leave for the airport. 
  • Options
    @attorneyworkproduct My iPhone is doing that also. It is driving me crazy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Poppy0419 said:
    @ivyvines6 was your flight delayed? Why there so early? The hotel will hold your luggage until you need to leave for the airport. 
    No, we were hoping to get an earlier flight but no luck. Just two more hours! -.-

• Options
    @Poppy0419 I don’t really drink and I’ve never drank in an airport... Seems like a weird bucket list item to cross off haha
  • Options
    Ok guys... what's up with Chick FIL A? I have never had it, actually i dont think there are any near where I live! Are they really that good? Is it fried chicken or something?
  • Options
    Kendrajos said:
    Ok guys... what's up with Chick FIL A? I have never had it, actually i dont think there are any near where I live! Are they really that good? Is it fried chicken or something?
    I’m going to get flack for this but it’s just ok. It is mostly fried chicken.
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 awe so then I probably am not missing out. I am not really into fried chicken. It's usually greasy. I hate greasy food :P 
  • Options
    @Pearlvirus yes and I refuse to eat there for this reason 
  • Options
    @Pearlvirus yes and I refuse to eat there for this reason 
    +1
    I have eaten there once taken by a coworker and was tempted to ask for the gayest sandwich they have but I didn't want to be mean to a worker just trying to do his job. I wasn't that impressed with the food either.
  • Options
    Isn’t chick fil a the one owned by anti-gay super Christians? 
    They even close their stores completely on Sunday. I don't want to eat a restaurant who impose their religion on me or their employees.
  • Options
    Isn’t chick fil a the one owned by anti-gay super Christians? 
    They are owned by Mormons. What’s ironic is the only person I’ve ever known who’s worked there was gayer than the day is long. :lol: This was years before the boycott happened though. I don’t care that they’re closed on sundays because aside from inconvenience it has no affect on me, but I won’t eat there on purpose because they are anti gay.