Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday 11/12

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: WTO Sunday 11/12

• I asked this question on the TTCAL thread a while ago and thought it would be a fun one to ask here. Hope no one minds the repeat!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: Benched.

R/R: Big temp spike today so pretty sure I Oed yesterday finally. Hooray! Lazy day here full of laundry and packing for my work trip tomorrow. I made crepes for breakfast and they were delicious! 

GTKY: I would choose never having to pay for food at restaurants. With our jobs, we wouldn't be able to travel a ton, but we go out to eat pretty often and it would be awesome to save money on that! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: The usual things. Started POAS again. 

R/R: Rant: The weekend is halfway over. Second rant, we're still waiting on the SA results for H. I've been trying really hard not to spin into a spiral of what if H has poor motility and I only have one tube. Would really just like those results at this point. Rave:...It's sunny out right now. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: The unlimited first class tickets, hands down! We always find money to eat out for some reason but would love to travel more (and in style). I can take off whenever I want and H has a pretty decent PTO accumulation so it'd be great to go all the places we want. We just got one of those push pin maps, we could start checking stuff off. 

@offtoneverland Congrats on O! One step closer to being back in the game! Doing anything fun while away on your work trip?
  • @augusta108 Sorry to see you here. And sorry AF is here with a vengeance. The couch with a heat pad and a book sounds like a good way to spend the day. What book will you be reading?
  • @SkilledSailor, I’m sorry the test results for the SA are taking so long to come back! When did he have it done? I’m sure the wait isn’t easy for either of you, I hope you hear something soon!

I’ll likely be switching between a few different books today: I’m rereading a nonfiction book about Thurgood Marshall after seeing the movie Marshall yesterday (so good!) and am also in the middle of Righteous by Joe Ide, a mystery set in LA featuring a Sherlock Holmes-inspired African-American sleuth. I loved the first one in the series! 
  • @Augusta108 sorry about CD1

@SkilledSailor I hope you hear something soon!

@offtoneverland  will you be off the bench after this cycle? Either way, hooray for O!

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: The usual

R/R: Got an early start this morning so my busy day doesn't seem quite as stressful, but when I saw the email for children's church curriculum she made mention of people having trouble in class. (I'm subbing for someone). My guess is that some people just aren't experienced with rowdy children (and I am) so I hope they aren't too much trouble for me! 

I don't work tonight, so sex will happen!

CS/Q: Does anyone have a lot of days of dark OPKs before getting a true positive? This is my first cycle using them, so I have no idea what to expect.

GTKY: Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?

Food! I like traveling, but it's too stressful to do all the time. But I always eat. I would eat so much lobster.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @offtoneverland Yay for O! Hope you get to leave the bench soon.
    @Augusta108 So sorry for cd 1. Snuggling on the couch all day sounds like the perfect way to cope.
    @SkilledSailor Sorry you're still waiting on the SA results! Will they post the results to a patient portal, or are you waiting for a phone call?
    @lalala2004 Yay for sexytime tonight!
    ----------------------------

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + ovidrel trigger + IUI

R/R: Monitoring appointment in an hour! I have no idea what to expect, so I'm feeling a little anxious. MH and I are going to the gym after the appointment, and then probably trying to get more work done. We're trying to bribe ourselves to get work done with a movie tonight. Thinking of seeing Murder on the Orient Express.

CS/Q: Nothing much happening.

First class ticket, as long as MH could have one too! We both teach, so we'd have plenty of time to travel in the summer and over winter and spring breaks.
  • @lalala2004, GL with the potentially rowdy children this morning! With my OPKs I usually get one dark line day that’s so close to positive that I always wonder if I just drank too much water before doing it, and then one day that’s definitely unquestionably positive. Then they fade out fairly quickly. I do think some posters have mentioned having the dark lines for more days, but unfortunately I don’t remember who! 

@darkstar42, I hope the monitoring appointment goes well! Let us know how the movie is if you go...I was initially really interested in seeing Murder on the Orient Express but the reviews have put me off a little bit. I’m curious to know what non-critics think!
  • Stalking you all from TWW...@Augusta108 sorry for AF. Hope you have couch day! And @lalala2004 I second @elolin I usually get close to positives for a day or two, then sometimes 2-3 days of actual positives. Once I even got five actual (read: the test line darker than control) positives in a row. 
  • @darkstar42 wow what a fantastic monitoring appointment! That's perfect for an IUI cycle to have 1 on each side!!! And great that it means the IUI falls on the best day for you!
    Plus just goes to show how right you were to push for monitoring a day earlier!
    Keeping my fx for you that this works like magic :-)
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @darkstar42 - yay! glad the timing's working out well! FX for you!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @augusta108 Oh those sound like good books! 

@lalala2004 Yay for a good end to a busy day! And yes, I do get a few days of dark OPKs before getting a positive. Some people get more than one positive, but I have a short LH surge and usually only can catch it in a 12 hour period. 

@darkstar42  @elolin  Not sure, we've been checking the portal. H called on Monday and was told they meant 7-10 business days, not 7 days. But it's been 10 business days as of Friday. 

@offtoneverland Great memory! Half of the clients have paid. Enough that I don't feel quite so broke. Glad you get a full day to site see! It'd be shame to go all the way to London and not be able to experience it. 

@darkstar42 Yay!! So glad you were able to go in for monitoring a day earlier than they wanted. What great luck on the timing! 
  • @darkstar42, huzzah, I’m glad the monitoring appointment went well! I’ll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you on Tuesday! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPK's

R/R:
    Rave: a restaurant in our new town has a similar sandwich to one I grew up with - the closest I've gotten since we moved out here 7 years ago.
    Rant: a dear friend of DH's has been really sick for quite awhile and we don't think he will be with us much longer. He'll need to go down there next weekend (and he lives 7 hours away at this point). Hoping he stays with us long enough for him to say goodbye in person. 

CS/Q: nothing here, should be gearing up to O at the end of the week. 

Food, hands down. DH and I are homebodies and aren't really travelers, but we LOVE eating out. 

@offtoneverland - yay for O! AND crepes! Look at you all fancy, making crepes. :) 

@Augusta108 - all the cider and fuzzy things for you on CD1. 

@SkilledSailor - i can't believe you're still waiting on your SA results. I hope the lab's just backed up. and that you get those results tomorrow! i'd call them tomorrow if you haven't already. maybe they got them and just haven't called you back yet. 

@lalala2004 - yay for HIO tonight!

@emmasemm - I'm pulling for you! creepy internet hugs. take care of yourself!

@elolin - you're never too old for alcohol, maybe just too old to consume SO MUCH alcohol. hope the hangover was brief!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @darkstar42 Yay! I'm so glad that your appointment went well. GL with the trigger tonight. That sounds really scary but you (or YH) can do it! It sounds like the timing will work out really well for you guys. Hopefully you can find someone to cover for your event if you need to take the day off. Did you get to see the ultrasound while they were doing it? It must have been really neat to see it all!
    @elolin Yep! I'm off the bench next cycle so just 2 more weeks (well, 9 or 10 days since my LP is pretty short) to go. Hooray! I hope you're feeling better as the day goes on after drinking too much last night.  :#
    @emmasemm I hope you feel better soon. Glad you get to have a relaxing day, but I hope you'll be feeling up for the work week so you can be productive. What is it you do for work? I can't remember!
    @SkilledSailor Yay for getting paid finally!
    @catlady2015 I'm so so sorry to hear about YH's friend. That is truly awful. I hope YH will make it there to see him this weekend. How is YH doing? That must be so hard.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland I'm CFO for a global business segment for a big MNC 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @darkstar42 YEA! So glad those follies are ready to go, and you were right to follow your gut and move up your monitoring date! Here's to a happy trigger night. Just do the injection quickly...don't let yourself think about it to much :) So hoping that this is your cycle!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• nimmlenimmle member
    edited November 2017
    **lurking from TWW*

@Augusta108 I am sorry about CD1. Creepiest of internet hugs  <3

edit: weird autocorrect 
  • I have been a bad bumper today, but love tits to everyone. 

@darkstar42 Sych good news about your appointment today. So glad you moved up your monitoring. FX for the shots and this cycle!! Yay!! 
  • @darkstar42 such great news about the monitoring!!
  • @offtoneverland- he’s doing ok, thanks for asking, we’ve known he’s been going downhill for awhile. DH is just hoping he’ll still be with us when he gets there. It’s distraction city here, lots of video games to take his mind off things. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19