July 2018 Moms

The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

Re: The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

• @acunamatada oh that's amazing!! I'm so happy you got good news and that you got to see bubba!!  :)
  • @acunamatada HOORAY!!! So happy to hear the good news. That’s one good looking little bean! I love that you guys got donuts for everyone  :D
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay @acunamatada !!!! So glad it was a good appointment! A little baby nugget! I’ve been wanting donuts for days now but now I REALLY want a donut!
  • First apt Nov 29th @8wks
  • paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited November 2017
    I came on here to look at ultrasound pictures and theres literally 2.

Edit. If the bump could stop eating my posts that would be great! I sound like a bitch!

edit again. This is getting old...... anyways. The other part of that mentioned how I would have to wait until the 29th for my first ultrasound and I’d just check out DSs ultrasound pics!
  • The furthest along of us are 6 weeks and change. Nothing's going to start flooding in until the earliest get closer to 8. 
  • The furthest along of us are 6 weeks and change. Nothing's going to start flooding in until the earliest get closer to 8. 
    Oh girl I know. But I saw this had 44 comments already and I got excited. 
  • @lself10 with my first i was a week behind it turned out i has just ovulated late 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lself10 based on your cycle length you probably ovulated 4-5 days later than "average", which lines up perfectly with your ultrasound. Congrats on a great first u/s!
  • @iself10 you saw the heart! That's amazing! Congratulations on your US!
  • @lself10 what a great little one and you heard the heartbeat!!!! congrats, that is so awesome!
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    @lself10 That's awesome that you heard the hb so early!! I measured over a week behind with DS but I just ovulated late, that's probably what happened! 
  • @lself10 How exciting!!! :) So glad you got to see the little one!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @wildtot is it possible you ovulated late? 
  • wildtotwildtot member
    edited November 2017
    @wildtot is it possible you ovulated late? 
    Idk. We only had sex the day before and after projected ovulation since all opks kept coming back negative. If I did ovulate late it would be less than a week different because I was tracking my temp and CM. I’m hoping it’s just my miscalculation. My betas more than doubled two weeks ago.

update: I have to come back next Wednesday for another scan. Couldn’t see my doctor cause someone went into labor.
  • Thinking of you @wildtot hope you get great news next week.  Hopefully the week doesn't drag on too much for you. 
  • @KatyF0813 thank you.

sucks my parents will be in town and I was planning on telling them for thanksgiving. 
  • wildtot said:
    @KatyF0813 thank you.

sucks my parents will be in town and I was planning on telling them for thanksgiving. 
    When will they be here?  Maybe you will have a great scan next Wednesday, and you can still tell them? I am really sorry you got some unsettling news today, but I am still really hopeful for great news next week!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @stlmegs they arrive Monday night so it’s gonna be hard holding in my worry even worse getting bad news the day before thanksgiving. I’m making my husband go with me. He started a new position at work today so he couldn’t.
  • I am so sorry you are in this position right now.  I know what you mean about holding in the worry.  I can't hide anything from my mom.  I will be thinking about you and I hope this week flies by.  
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @wildtot so sorry you're going through all that stress. Fx you get good news next week, what an awful wait. 
  • @wildtot So sorry for all of the unknown right now. I will be keeping everything crossed for a great scan next week. 
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @wildtot I am so, so sorry that you have to deal with even a shred of worry. Sending lots of positive thoughts that it is just a miscalculation and that this week flies by for you. You are definitely in my thoughts. 
  • Thank you ladies! Wouldn’t want to drag down this post with stress and sadness. Looking forward to everyone’s beautiful beans! 
  • @wildtot we are all in this together, so share any news you have! 
    So sorry you’re in this situation. :( 
    Can you see if your doctor will send some labs to check your HCG levels? That way you don’t have to wait so long to get some sort or answer 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @wildtot I am hopeful for you! Measuring that small I'm betting you just ovulated late. Biology is a tricky lady. I'm sorry for all the stress, and I'm glad you only have to wait a week, even though I know that feels like forever. We'll all be holding hope for you. Hang in there, and vent to us as often as you need!
  • Thank you! @gspmom21 I am waiting for the doc to call me since I wasn’t able to see her. I was thinking of asking her to check them again. They were barely on range for the assumed 5 wks so maybe they were just on the high end for 4 wks? I hope so. @christycalifornia I’m really hoping that’s the case. My cycles were irregular because of the iud and was ranging about 32 days which I never was before it. 
    I’ll take any and all symptoms if they meant progression. The tech was suggesting two weeks but glad the doc said one. 
  • thinking, praying and sending good vibes to you for tomorrow @wildtot

• Keeping you in my prayers! @wildtot
  • Sending you lots of prayers today @wildtot
  • thinking of you today @wildtot

• @sm05-2 woo!! Congrats! That's awesome you saw the heartbeat so early!! 
  • And congrats to you, too, @acunamatada! May both of our pregnancies go well!
  • @wildtot thinking of you and hoping these next few days go by quick 
  • @sm05-2 Congratulations!! Love seeing more US added to the thread :)

I'm glad you were able to see and hear that early, so exciting!

Pregnancy Ticker