June 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check in Third Week | w/o 11/9 [6/15 to 6/21]

edited November 2017 in June 2018 Moms
What's your EDD?     FTM/STM?

Food you're craving/avoiding?

What's up in your world this week (appointments/symptoms/life)?

Questions?

GTKY: If you were named after a drink, what would you be and why?
Me: 28 | Husband: 39
Married March 2016
DD: born 7.22.16
DS EDD: 6.23.18
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Due Date Check in Third Week | w/o 11/9 [6/15 to 6/21]

• Options
    6/16 as of right now.  STM

I'm on the McDonalds train.  Definitely avoiding certain food though and it honestly depends on the day.

No school tomorrow!  Which means DD is going to daycare, and i will be cleaning, and napping.  First ultrasound appt monday, so i'm anxious and nervous too.

Questions?

Mimosa - Sweet and bubbly :) 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sunshineandwhiskey are you a teacher? Also I love that you're a mimosa! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krashke I am!  and i LOVE that you are Croix!  i'm addicted and it is definitely a love or hate type drink haha
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What's your EDD? June 17    FTM/STM? STM

Food you're craving/avoiding? Craving: Pasta!  Avoiding: La Croix, dark chocolate, eggs in the AM

We got to see the heartbeat on Monday!  I measured exactly to the day I expected.  Now I wait for the call to schedule my NT at 12 weeks.

Questions?

GTKY: If you were named after a drink, what would you be and why? A Corona!  I like to bring on the party.  It's 5 o'clock somewhere :) 
  • Options
    What's your EDD?  June 15th   FTM
  • Options
    What's your EDD?     FTM/STM? June 19th STM

Food you're craving/avoiding? Not really having any cravings or avoidances, but I'm still super sensitive to smells so if something turns my stomach, I won't eat it. There hasn't been any rhyme or reason really though.

I have my next pre-natal appt on Wed, Nov 15th. I'm still feeling pretty nauseous most of the day but I'm grateful for symptoms. I just bought some candles to put in our windows for Christmas. We'll probably start putting up Christmas lights this weekend and next. We recently bought our first house so I'm slowly going to start accumulating Christmas decorations so that eventually we'll have enough to go all out! This year though we'll start with some Christmas lights, candles in the windows and icicle lights around the doorway. I'm excited to put everything up.

Questions?

GTKY: If you were named after a drink, what would you be and why? Margarita, my favorite :)
  • Options
    6/15, FTM
    I am subsisting on pretzels and Triscuits. I’m starving, but anytime I eat anything more exciting, I throw up. I did eat some hummus today, and it tasted awesome, and I was able to keep it down. Hoping I feel better soon!!
    Had my first US this last Monday- measuring one day ahead, but keeping same due date for now. My main symptom right now is pretty constant nausea, throwing up mostly in the evenings, and fatigue. I also have noticed my brain is NOT working at full capacity, either. 
    Questions?

hmm...margarita. I’m a little sour, but also sweet. I’m stronger than people think, and even though I’m a little salty- I generally get along with just about anyone. 
  • Options
    What's your EDD?  6/21    FTM/STM? STM

I’m into all the pasta and carbs. Chicken nuggets in any form are disgusting except for Chick-fil-A. The Taco Bell chicken chips I was obsessed with in the beginning now make me gag at the very thought. Chinese food and I are also not friends right now. I was  buying DS veggie tots and those are currently also a no. Blech. There are a lot of noes right now. 

My first appt is on the 16th. I’ll be 9w then so I’m hoping we will get to see a healthy LO. Closing on our house on the 15th and so excited. I’ve been a state over staying with my dad with the baby and the dogs while we’ve been in house limbo (Short version of long story: Sold our house and closed before we closed on the new one. We were going to build a house and get an apt in the interim but changed our minds). I’m SO ready to be in my own space again. 

Questions?
    Not at the moment. 

hmm. Good question. I’d be a hot chocolate. A little fat but deliciously worth it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What's your EDD?  June 19   FTM/STM? STM

Food you're craving/avoiding? pretty much everything sounds gross right now. I crave McDonald's breakfast sandwhiches a lot.

awful insomnia, nausea, gagging, vomiting, feeling tired, breast are still sore

Questions? nah

GTKY: If you were named after a drink, what would you be and why? Mimosa, friendly, bubbly
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sunshineandwhiskey mimosa twins!! I didn't read these before posting.

@krashke lol La Croix! I love that stuff. I drank a peach pear one tonight with supper.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    June 19 FTM

This is weird... but I want canned peaches. What?? Also chicken nuggs. I went to McDonald's yesterday for the first time in 15 years. Then I confessed because I felt so guilty and thought my DH would see the bag in the bin. He laughed and said he would gladly make food runs for me in the future. What a great guy.

Nothing much, busy week and big work things going on next week. I am off next Friday though. Time for homework. 

Questions?
    None today

Sofie - one of my fav craft beers