June 2018 Moms
Options

Stressing out possible TW

Hi all
I'm freaking out a bit as the past three days I haven't woken up with the nausea that I've had the past 2-3 weeks. It was never awful, never threw up or anything but it was there and now it's not and I'm only 8 weeks so not too far along

I've had no bleeding or cramping, but a few days ago did have what looked like a small mucus ball come out that I didn't think too much of at the time. 

I've had no bleeding or cramping but just don't feel pregnant without the nausea.  I'm still tired and boobs are maybe still a bit sore, but the mild cramping ive had since week 5 also is gone.  

My next appointment is supposed to be a week from today, not sure if I should wait or try and call to see if they can see me earlier? 

Re: Stressing out possible TW

• Options
    If you check out the weekly symptoms threads, you will see that symptoms coming and going is normal. 
  • Options
    Symptoms can come and go.  Some women never get any symptoms at all.  If you’re really worried call your OB and request lab work (2 separate blood draws 48 hours apart) to make sure your numbers are going up.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi all
    I'm freaking out a bit as the past three days I haven't woken up with the nausea that I've had the past 2-3 weeks. It was never awful, never threw up or anything but it was there and now it's not and I'm only 8 weeks so not too far along

I've had no bleeding or cramping, but a few days ago did have what looked like a small mucus ball come out that I didn't think too much of at the time. 

I've had no bleeding or cramping but just don't feel pregnant without the nausea.  I'm still tired and boobs are maybe still a bit sore, but the mild cramping ive had since week 5 also is gone.  

My next appointment is supposed to be a week from today, not sure if I should wait or try and call to see if they can see me earlier? 
    QFP
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! 

A few things:
    • feel free to introduce yourself in the "Introductions (Part 2)" thread pinned at the top
    • read the "Read This First" thread, also pinned at the top
    • go through the symptoms or check-in threads. This has been discussed a lot
    • lastly if everyone created their own one-off thread about their symptoms the board would be a mess. There will usually be a place for something in one of the weekly or daily threads. If it's something that doesn't fit in a regular thread and we can all benefit from it feel free to post a discussion. 
    FWIW, I haven't had much for symptoms either. I only get nauseous occasionally in the afternoon. I haven't been tired, had aches or pains, strong cravings or aversions. Many people have assured me on the check-in's or weekly threads that they have had previous pregnancies without many symptoms and had perfectly healthy babies. Everyone handles the hormone changes differently. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18