June 2018 Moms

**ULTRASOUND THREAD**

Re: **ULTRASOUND THREAD**

• Loading the player...
  • @Holls214 that picture is so cute!! Baby does look like a gummy bear!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @missylaneous419 he really does! My hubby pointed that out. It’s baby boys nickname for now. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • @cupcakeforme Sad to see you leave, but yay for the healthy baby! Good luck!
  • @Lolalipsy hi due date twin! I don't have my first appt til Nov 27  :'( so I'm going to live vicariously thru your ultrasound updates for now.
  • I love looking at all these pics! Congrats ladies, so exciting to see your little one!  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @badash76 Aww I hope it passes quickly for you.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My nurse didn’t have us hear the heartbeat because she said the mechanism that does that heats the baby up too much. Instead, we just looked at it beating. Anyone else have this? I hadn’t heard that before. 
  • @lizetteincalifornia We also just were able to see the heartbeat.  I asked my dr if we could hear it and she said she didn't recommend it.  I didn't ask why at the time, but I know someone else on this board mentioned that exact same reason - the heat isn't good for the baby if it's not far enough along.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • RatParade said:
    @lizetteincalifornia We also just were able to see the heartbeat.  I asked my dr if we could hear it and she said she didn't recommend it.  I didn't ask why at the time, but I know someone else on this board mentioned that exact same reason - the heat isn't good for the baby if it's not far enough along.
    Thanks! Glad to know it wasn’t  just me. I hope we get to hear it at some point (safely). 
  • @lizetteincalifornia You will hear it on Doppler during probably every regular OB appointment! I have had 4 ultrasounds with this pregnancy and 1 with DD, never have heard heartbeat on ultrasound for that reason but you’ll hear it just fine when it comes time for the Doppler!

Pregnancy Ticker