Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: TW Tuesday 11/7

• Time change is a TW! Babies don’t care about clocks, and I’m having a hard time sleeping already. Adjusting nap time/bed time is slowing draining me! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with @BrittnieMariee that the weather is a TW today.  It's cold and raining/sleeting outside.  I hate cold weather and I hate rain/sleet/snow so it's just a bad weather day all around.  Makes me want to go home and take a nap.
  • Myself. I overpacked my grocery bags annnnnd they all fell over in the vehicle. 
  • Me. 

I'm not drinking enough and BHing all over the place. Also, feeling very guilty bc I let my son have a Daniel Tiger marathon so I could rest.  Emphasis on marathon. 
  • @barrelocarol totally been there! Just chug some water and relax. At least Daniel Tiger is a good show lol my son watched almost all of Super Monsters on Netflix today because my hips are moving and I’m in so much pain I can hardly walk. 
  • @barrelocarol Don't worry. I have definitely let me oldest have netflix marathons in his 7 short years. Sometimes he needs those days, as much as we do. So drink that water and relax. A marathon of Daniel Tiger will not hurt, or even affect him. But will probably make you feel 100% better after getting to relax. 
  • @barrelocarol I mean, Daniel Tiger is on PBS, so at least it's educational, right?  ;) We do lots of Daniel tiger marathons here when I'm not feeling well. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• My phone is being a TW. It decided that it doesn't get service out here anymore, even though service has been fine the last few months. It will have 4 bars and 4g one second, and the next goes to no service. Usually in the middle of an important call (Like during the health insurance call where I lost the signal twice and gave up on it). It's scary too, because I'm at home a lot, and would have no way to let someone know if something went wrong. 
    This service issue happened once before, where it showed "no service" for a whole day in an area I usually had great service. After that day, it's been fine for a long time. Now it's doing it again, but sporadically and won't go away  :'( 
    I'm just going to have to suck it up and get a new phone from a different provider.  (I use the no-contract service from Straighttalk, but their customer service is one of the worst.) 
  • I'm going to pile on to the phone/Verizon theme (from yesterday).

My phone is a TW because it no longer accepts our standard chargers as compatible and either doesn't charge (90% of the time in the car) or charges suuuuuuuuuuper slowly (with the "fast" charger at home). It also gives me a warning that I should use the original charger, which I am. I don't have an upgrade until early March. 4 more months....

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Me. I went to do the laundry and left the toddler innocently playing with blue kinetic sand. In three minutes ((literally)), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse came on and I caught him carrying blue kinetic sand from the den to the family room so he could play AND watch. And I hadn’t gotten around to throwing the blanket down in there yet so now I have some blue kinetic sand in my cream carpet. Lol. It took him 3 minutes to make a mess and me 45 to clean it up. 
  • @mdfarmchick kinetic sand is wonderful for them to play with but it is a pain to get out of things so I feel your pain.  My 5yo DD likes to put little figurines in it to make "molds" of them and then I have to clean the sand out of all of their little parts.  And somehow she gets it all over the floor around her.  That and play-doh are great for keeping them entertained but not on the cleanup front.

• @BrittnieMariee@kalawa@ashleyf911 Thabk you and I mean that. When I read someone else letting their kid marat@"britti<3" I'm like "Good for you! No big deal!" but I didn't think of it this way when it came to our marathon. 

Truth is, it was glorious. He just say peacefully. I rested and loved it so thank you! Guilt assuaged!

@mdfarmchick OMG! Solidarity, sister. So much solidarity.