June 2018 Moms
Options

Due date check in week of 10/30: Third week of June (6/15 - 6/21)

sabby2sabby2 member
edited November 2017 in June 2018 Moms
What's your EDD?     FTM/STM?

Food you're craving/avoiding?

What's up in your world this week (appointments/symptoms/life)?

Questions?

GTKY: If you could live in a world from a book/movie/TV series which would it be?
We are so excited to grow our family!
DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Due date check in week of 10/30: Third week of June (6/15 - 6/21)

• Options
    Oops, I was supposed to start this on Thursday. Carry on.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Aww I had my check in typed up too. I also wondered why new week check ins start on Thursday and not Mondays? Just the day that was picked? Just curious
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD June 19. This will be our 3rd LO

Craving all the salty fried foods- it seems to be the only stuff that stops the nausea!

Still nausea every day. Occasional vomiting. Headaches. So so tired!

Questions?
    none this week

GTKY: If you could live in a world from a book/movie/TV series which would it be?
    Hmmm... maybe Harry Potter!

@TravelingCouple I think it’s because on  the old Bump the had “Ticket Change Thursday” and the whole BMB posted on the same thread on Thursdays with wherever they were at. I assume that why it’s still done in Thursday’s.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @TravelingCouple Thursdays are the one day where everyone in one week is the same ____+X (so like, tomorrow, everyone in the first week of June will be 9+__ for one day).

Also, we have a lot of threads that start on Sundays/Mondays, so it won't clog up the board as much/be as overwhelming. 
  • Options
    6/21 STM

On the struggle bus a lot with just having no enthusiasm for food. I feel hunger but there’s nothing I want. The other night I just opened Pinterest and scrolled food until I finally  found something that looked good and then sent DH to find it. I was really into chicken for a while but now I’m so tired of that. 

We just finished filling up the storage PODS for our big move yesterday. They’re getting picked up this morning. We stayed in a hotel last night and are going back to clean up and get the rest of the stuff that’s in the house today. 

Symptoms are fairly mild right now. Super tired and need a daily nap. Left boob is pretty grumpy but righty seems unfazed. Nausea is pretty mild and comes and goes. Having some RLP, but not too bad there either. 

Questions?
    Not just now. 

oh good question. I love Jane Austen’s novels (obviously) but I wouldn’t want to have their version of medical care. So I think I would have to go with Harry Potter as well sans Voldemort. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What's your EDD?     
    June 21

FTM/STM?
    FTM after 2 years of infertility. 

I’m avoiding everything! I am way too sick to have any food cravings. Just surviving on crackers, apples, and pretzels. 

I have super sore boobs and have since before my BFP. I also have the worst morning sickness. I am nauseous almost all day and throw up multiple times a day. I work full time so it’s been challenging. It looks like I have a way to go with it too. 

Questions?
    Anyone else have vomiting every time they get up? It doesn’t matter if it’s in the morning or a quick nap after work - if I lay down I throw up when I get up. I tried eating something small before I lay down, not eating before I lay down, and eating something before I get it. It doesn’t seem to matter and all I throw up is bile. It’s like my body is hyper producing it. Yuck. 

I would have to go with @emjeve  and @Austenista  and go with Harry Potter. Post Voldemort. I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve never read Jane Austen. Maybe I should now that it’s getting cold and I have a bit more time to read. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sabby2 - Since it looks like this should just be the new check-in for this week for the 3rd week due dates, can you update the dates in the title to be 6/15 to 6/21? That's the 3rd week in June. :smile:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    What's your EDD?  06/20

FTM/STM? 
    FTM

Food you're craving/avoiding? I love any and all carbs. I've been avoiding eggs.

Had our first U/S on Halloween and it was surreal finally seeing that there is a baby there with a flickering heartbeat and everything!

Questions? Has anyone found a good way to nap at work without getting caught?!  :D:D:D

Joining the HP post Voldemort train, I love those books! 
  • Options
    @emjeve I remember that we are from the same area. This will also be our 3rd LO, and I'm craving all salty greasy food to keep the nausea away. Solidarity sister (in a non creepy internet stalker way)! My EDD IS 6/21.
  • Options
    06/15 STM
    Avoiding all food...sometimes craving carbs and beyond over it. Everything wants to come back up.
    First appointment tomorrow. Keeping a lowkey weekend it's been nice and starting to cool down here which I'm loving. My co-worker also just reminded me that this weekend is daylight savings so I'm not excited about that. Need to finish up paperwork for parent teacher conferences next week- but I can't focus on anything other than my appointment tomorrow. 
    Questions?
    Nope
    Honestly- I think it would depend on my mood...and I think that's more so based off I would want to know the characters and get to interact with them. If I had to choose one thing though I'd go with Speaker for the Dead, I haven't read it in years but it really resonated with me at the time and I would love to have a lot of the experiences from that book.

I've also been watching Quantico on netflix and I'd like to live in that world...I think. I like the action/thrilling/drama/solving problems. So anything up that alley is good by me.
  • Options
    @izza2 we go from Friday to Thursday? I was just going by the full calendar week?
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sabby2 - Yeah, I guess it's June 1-7, 8-14, 15-21, 22-30 for the check-in weeks. *shrug*

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    What's your EDD?    June 19th  FTM/STM? FTM

Been craving a lot of fruit juices and lemonade. I'm not a juice drinker at all, so it has been interesting. No food avoidances thus far

Had my first appointment this week and ultrasound. Got to hear the heartbeat which was exciting. Baby measured right on time at 7 weeks 1, day HR 137. 
    Only symptoms are exhaustion and irritability really. I'm grateful!

Questions?
    Is anyone else freezing?

I have no idea. 
  • Options
    What's your EDD? June 17th  FTM/STM? STM

I'm all about the carbs.  Having a hard time drinking as much water as I normally do.

My first appointment is this upcoming Monday the 6th and it can't get here soon enough.

Questions?
    Question for mamas like me who typically use artificial sweeteners (diet soda, crystal light, equal in coffee/tea), are you limiting yourself now? avoiding all together?  According to my research it seems to be safe, but I have been limiting my use because I feel guilty.  When I asked my OB during my last pregnancy, her answer wasn't that helpful because she said that I should avoid it whether pregnant or not.  (Ha... maybe I just didn't like that answer)

I wouldn't mind Lisa Vanderpump's life from Real Housewives.

@20T yay for carbs! eggs.... ugh stay away.

@tepr14 how did the appointment go?!

• Options
    @buffalove1211 appointment was good! Measuring at 7+4 and EDD is now June 18...so I wasnt too far off. Was so happy to see the heart flickering.

Also, Im not a coffee or tea drinker but I do enjoy crystal light and I've been trying to keep it to a minimum if I have a serious craving for something other than water. I've been trying to avoid it too though from guilt. I dont know if that will help you in anyway other than to say I'm in the same boat haha.
  • Options
    What's your EDD?     6/18

FTM/STM? STM

Food you're craving/avoiding? Still hating baked chicken

What's up in your world this week (appointments/symptoms/life)? First appointment is next Friday and I’m trying to be patient. I just really am ready to see baby is on track with a heartbeat. 

Questions? Not Today

GTKY: If you could live in a world from a book/movie/TV series which would it be? Mmmm..Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, for obvious reasons!
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

6/15, FTM
    Orange juice- I’ve been sipping it slowly first thing in the morning. Seems to help lessen the chance of puking first thing when I get up. 
    Just got back from vacation. Went to Texas to see our favorite band play 3 shows. I’m exhausted. But DH was awesome and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. The frequency of my nausea is about the same, but now I actually throw up here and there. I’ve found lemon jolly ranchers and ginger hard candy help some. First US is on Monday! 
    Questions?
    None that I can thing of
    Hmmm. Harry Potter (without Voldemort, as others have said) would be fun!
  • Options
    Coming here to say that I got up to go pee and suddenly had to puke. And I puked so hard I peed my pants a little.  :/ at least it happened at home vs at work (or anywhere else)?
  • Options
    @bearmoons but you’re glowing right? Right?! Pregnancy is so glamorous.  :D

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Austenista totally glowing. Ha!
  • Options
    @bearmoons Oh man :( I beat my record last night and got up 4 times to pee overnight.

• Options
    EDD: June 17th, FTM

food cravings: pretzels and gummy bears. That isn’t much different than before though! I have been eating healthy otherwise as I was doing the 21 day fix before I knew I was pregnant.

whats up this week?: just trying to make it through work without feeling sick. I got some preggie pops from a recommendation from a friend which are just ginger candies and they are helping a bit. Trying to deal with news I got that I have Brac1 too which I found out the day after my confirmation of pregnancy at the doctor :/

questions: I just keep looking up things for now until my dr. Appointment on the 15th.

GTKY: what world would I want to live in from a movie or book?: Harry Potter 

• Options
    @TravelingCouple all I do right now is pee. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bearmoons I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling nauseous :/  I’m feeling the same but constantly eating carbs to help.
    I️ have to ask...where did you find lemon jolly ranchers??? They are my favorite but I thought they stopped making them?!
  • Options
    bearmoonsbearmoons member
    edited November 2017
    @kmac11686 carbs do help! I got them on Amazon! I was so excited!! (Edit- the lemon jolly ranchers are on Amazon, not carbs ;) )
  • Options
    What's your EDD?  6/19   FTM/STM?  TTM

Food you're craving/avoiding?  Some days I’m super hungry and will love everything and some days the sight of someone eating is gruesome.i have been craving Philly cheesesteaks lol.

What's up in your world this week (appointments/symptoms/life)? Got my bloodwork done yesterday. Still having the sore, huge boobs, constipation, tailbone pain and fatigue. Also, nausea comes and goes. 

Questions?

Fixer Upper with Chip and Jo lol
  • Options
    What's your EDD?   June 18th   FTM/STM? TTM

Food you're craving/avoiding? Anything cheesy sounds amazing. Discovered last night that I am not about the smell of lime.

Fall festival Friday, working overtime Saturday morning. 

Questions? Why does everything my husband does/does not do drive me insane?!?!?!

GTKY: If you could live in a world from a book/movie/TV series which would it be? Maybe Downtown Abbey, minus Mary. I kinda always wanted to throat-punch her. 
  • Options
    @20T rent out a conference room for ten minutes.i was so tired last week i scheduled a meeting with myself for ten minutes , locked the door and took a power nap
    genius. props to you!
  • Options
    @20T rent out a conference room for ten minutes.i was so tired last week i scheduled a meeting with myself for ten minutes , locked the door and took a power nap
    Image result for genius gif