May 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments Week of 10/30

Who has appointments this week?  Keep us updated here!

Re: Weekly Appointments Week of 10/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Normal appointment on Wednesday.
    November Siggy Challenge

• Options
    @kcp914 and @christy0616, good luck this week!! Yay for ultrasounds!

@tincupchalice, I hope your appointment goes smoothly!

AFM, I have an appointment on Friday. We're talking about genetic testing.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Monthly doc appointment on Thursday. Idk if it's cuz this is my second but I honestly just wanna hear the heartbeat and gtfo. However my appointment is with the doctor who delivered for me so I'm sure he'll be happy to see me again :) 
  • Options
    I have an appointment tomorrow! Really crossing my fingers to hear the heartbeat! 
  • Options
    Had an appointment this morning and they still couldn't get the heartbeat on the Doppler. I'm a tiny bit worried, so she ordered an ultrasound for me this week. I know that being overweight can make it harder to pick up the HB but I was the same weight last pregnancy and they could get the HB at 12 weeks. So, I'm stressing big time.
  • Options
    I had my 12 week checkup yesterday. My OB found the heartbeat right away. It was a strong 157 bpm. Such a relief to hear that sweet sound. Hope all your appointments this week go well mamas! 
  • Options
    sbaby2019sbaby2019 member
    edited November 2017
    Just had my appointment and they found the heartbeat!!! Whew! So relieved and excited! They had a hard time tracking it as baby was active but said it was about 150! 
    Nothing but smiles here!!

Edited for spelling 
  • Options
    TB hasn't been cooperating on my phone or computer this week for some reason, but we had our NT scan and all looks good! I don't know why but I got a boy vibe when I was laying there. Not scientific at all but just what I was feeling as I was looking at ultrasound 
  • Options
    @curleemama32 We had an OB appointment at 12 weeks 2 days and they couldn't find the heartbeat, or even feel the top of my uterus. We had our NT scan right after and the heartbeat was strong and there, so I don't think it's super uncommon to miss it at 12 weeks! I'd say don't worry but I know I also felt the same way after they couldn't find it, so I don't blame you :)
  • Options
    Had our first OB appointment this week. Will be 10 weeks tomorrow. Twins look good :smile: Doing NIPT on Monday.
  • Options
    Thank you @thunderberry, for the reassurance!! My OB didn't seem worried at all, but you know how it is...everything is panic-inducing when your pregnant!!
  • Options
    Had my OBGYN appointment yesterday and she didnt really measure but did an abdominal ultrasound and we got to see little one moving around. HR 160. Have another appointment with the MFM tomorrow.
  • Options
    Heartbeat good today, little one kept swimming away.  I got a prescription for Super Tylenol for my headaches.
    November Siggy Challenge

• Options
    JNCPro3130JNCPro3130 member
    edited November 2017
    I had an appointment to get blood work and talk about genetic testing. I got to hear the heartbeat. It was in the 160s today. :) I go on the 14th for an US.

DS has a stomach virus and I've felt terrible today. I threw up twice so they gave me meds in case I'm as sick as DS (couldn't keep water down).

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @thunderberry, for the reassurance!! My OB didn't seem worried at all, but you know how it is...everything is panic-inducing when your pregnant!!
    From conception until forever! I’m afraid we’ll just always worry about our kiddos (probably like our parents do/did)! My OB took a few moments longer than I could handle finding the HB at my appointment too, and said it wasn’t uncommon to not always find it in the 10-12 week range. Keep us posted after your ultrasound and sending positive thoughts and love.