1st Trimester

Baking soda test and progesterone

Any of you ladies ever tried the baking soda gender test while using progesterone suppositories? Any idea if it affects the results? I would think yes since it affects your urine big time but wanted to see if any of you know?

Re: Baking soda test and progesterone

• run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I understand that.. old wives tales are strictly for fun and I like to compare to those. I'm not looking for a sure fire method of predicting gender just simply asking if anyone has had experience for fun. 

• @comealongponds I just don't understand the negative gifs if you don't agree why even answer?

Thanks for the help ladies.. really appreciate it

• Thank you @kiki75 for a real answer to my question. The only way they are affecting my urine is it has a lot of bubbles now since starting them and the dr says that is common.
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding the effects of progesterone suppositories, we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"