May 2018 Moms

FFFC 11/3

As always, not guaranteed to be flame free......

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
Married June 2012
BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

Re: FFFC 11/3

• Loading the player...
  • @charlestonchew that really sucks, sorry you are stuck in a position like that, but hopefully you will find something while on leave. Or maybe your leadership team will come around and get their heads out of their butts and train you. 
  • sbaby2019sbaby2019 member
    edited November 2017
    I'm sitting in a mall food court just chowing down on food, muttering to myself about how much I hate my boss (she just threw me under the bus and has always been so supportive so wtf)...and I've illogically convinced myself that maybe I'm having a girl since so many from the group are having girls. (Yes I know this makes no sense, and render realistically the split is probably 60/40 currently from the results so far.)
    So yeah, fun/weird Friday for me! 
  • sbaby2019sbaby2019 member
    edited November 2017
    ...and as I posted this, I took a huge bite of food and had a stranger approach me to invite me to their gospel concert next weekend.  I lied and told her I'm out of town. I hope I'm not going to hell for that.
  • @sharkmama39 I did too and turns out he had a double ear infection. Oops
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • why are there ALWAYS Lays commercials in the lower right?   I seriously blame the bump for my 5lbs weight gain in the first tri!
  • @mamabird515 I also cannot stand my SO right now. I think I am with the biggest complainer in the history of the world. We are on vacation this week and I think he has said every inch of his body hurts at one point or another this week. His stomach (well stop eating so much shit), his back, his throat, he can't sleep, he didn't get enough sleep. I am beyond thrilled we will be flying home tomorrow night. This has not been the vacation I was hoping for. The weather was gorgeous and DS was my bright light, but man, SO, wtf. 
  • @bwow615 @fraufarbissina maybe their first trimester symptoms are meant to annoy us?! Haha! I am thankful to have this board to air out frustrations and get a little perspective.. or in this case just complain so I don’t freak out.. 
  • @fraufarbissina @mamabird515 hopefully their 'tudes change once second trimester hits.  SO is currently sleeping again after we went out for breakfast. I wish.