Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Weekly Appointments - 10/30

• I'll be seeing one of my midwives today!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• I have an appointment on Thursday... anyone know what happens at the 16 week appointment? lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • @JJMNO1616 I am pretty sure the 16 week one was pretty uneventful, but I think I did schedule my anatomy scan at that one, so that was kinda exciting.  I am pretty sure it was just the normal listen to the heartbeat and pee in the cup for me!

No appts for me this week.  My follow up with the MFM isn't until next Tuesday :frowning:
  • @hedgepig that gif! I love bull terriers (or football-heads as I affectionately call them) 

Sort of repeating my anatomy scan on Friday. Had the actual one last Friday at 18+1 but baby was face down with his or her head firmly wedged into the bottom of my uterus, lol. Baby was moving like crazy and looked like he/she was trying to do a somersault but couldn't turn over! No amount of moving would switch baby's position so the tech and MFM couldn't get everything they needed. MFM told me she wasn't concerned about anything so I'm trying not to worry. At least I get another unexpected peek! 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • I have an appointment today! I am excited to see little one on the vscan and make sure everything is good. I am kind of having anxiety about it, since the 1st tri symptoms are going away and I can't feel them yet.I also have been having lots of "stretching" pain in my stomach..or at least I hope. So those aren't helping ether. 

JJMNO1616  agree with @SparkleDiamond...I believe this one will be uneventful :)
  • priestess619priestess619 member
    edited October 2017
    I have a blood pressure check today to see if I need to take medication this pregnancy. I told the doctor I had white coat hypertension and so she gave me two weeks to monitor it on my own so she'll check it today and we'll go from there. Literally only ever have high blood pressure at the doctor, I'm a runner and its always low-ish at home haha.
    Also have our elective ultrasound tomorrow to see our little one and get the gender!
  • @kmalls I meant to ask you after my last appt.  Was your last pee in a cup experience literally peeing in a plastic cup where you wrote your name on it in sharpie only to discover 2-3 plastic cups with other women's pee sitting waiting to be taken out.  I was so weirded out by the fact that there were no lids and all the pee was just hanging out together. DD even commented on the range of clear-yellow in peoples hydration lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @JJMNO1616 At my 14 week they did a cervix check, family medical history, general physical, listened to baby with doppler. Today at 18 weeks we did flu shot, listened to baby, scheduled my A/S.
    @itsrandiyo How was your appt? Did your scan put your mind at ease?
    @priestess619 What's the verdict on your blood pressure?
    --------
    AFM, I had a good appt today, scheduled my anatomy scan for two weeks from tomorrow (!!), got my flu shot, heard a strong heartbeat (145 heart rate). I go back in a month!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @kmalls I meant to ask you after my last appt.  Was your last pee in a cup experience literally peeing in a plastic cup where you wrote your name on it in sharpie only to discover 2-3 plastic cups with other women's pee sitting waiting to be taken out.  I was so weirded out by the fact that there were no lids and all the pee was just hanging out together. DD even commented on the range of clear-yellow in peoples hydration lol
    Um this was literally my exact experience at my Dr. office and I thought it was so weird! Normally when I have been given urine samples it has been in a cup with an actual lid thaf you screw off. The cups at my OB are just little plastic dixie cups and I think mine was the third cup to be placed in the urine mailbox for pickup lol
  • hedgepig my appointment went great! I saw a NP instead of my OB, and she was definitely interesting lol but other then that everything is good, and the baby is good. I was just paranoid as always!
  • @JJMNO1616 yes the exact same!  so strange!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have my 14 week appointment today!  If I remember right from last time, it is an uneventful one (fine by me). I think they just listen with the doppler and do their vital checks.  I don't think I had to give any urine samples until around week 34.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

• I had my 15w appt today. Spud was good HB at 150. Placenta previa has changed to anterior placenta (which i've been suspicious of this past week due to a lot of movement on my left side and not my right). Ultrasound for sex is Nov 28 :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EBF, BLW, BW, CD, Waterbirth, Calm Birth, Homebirth, FC, GI Awareness, Informed Choice
    DD 5y
    DS 3y Generation Intact
    Step DD 5y
    Step DD 3y
  • Appt today to start medication for my GD. Hopefully my numbers aren't as horrible as they have been once they get me on this medicine.
    Lol @ekendall09 I totally missed this post until now! Yeah, normal-ish. The nurses are usually really good about taking the pee cups out of the cabinet right away, but sometimes they're super busy and there are a couple in there. Agree it's kinda gross! 
  • @JJMNO1616 @MrsF1017 GL at your appts today!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Appt went pretty good. Doppler, meds discussion, typical check up. Level 2 scan next Friday with MFM. Can't wait to see him again :)
  • @frenchiekinplusone I hope the repeat A/S goes better for you today!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @hedgepig thank you!! Everything looks great which is a huge relief... kinda bummed this will prob be my last u/s but will be thankful for no complications to necessitate one. Good luck at yours in about a week and a half!
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18