May 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-in (wk of 10/30): Third Week of May 5/13-5/19

abhphillyabhphilly member
edited October 2017 in May 2018 Moms

This is a weekly check in for people who are due the Third Week of May 5/13-5/19

How far along are you? What size is baby this week?

What symptoms are you having?

Rants/Raves:

Any questions this week?

GTKY:  Who is your celebrity doppelgänger?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Due Date Check-in (wk of 10/30): Third Week of May 5/13-5/19

• Options
    I am 11w5d (SO CLOSE!) and my nausea has been back full force the last few days. Boo. Trying not to think about it. No rants/raves/questions. 

So I have several doppelgangers. I think I just have one of those faces because people tell me constantly that I look like other people. The most common one is the girl who played Susan in the Narnia movies but I get Jennifer Lawrence in the Hunger Games a lot too. I actually won a celebrity look-alike contest for my school newspaper in high school!

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size is baby this week? 12 weeks. Size of a plum!

What symptoms are you having? I’ve been very, very fortunate to not have nausea or vomiting. My symptoms are still sore boobs, fatigue, and frequent urination. 

Rants/Raves: Just anxiously awaiting my NT scan on Thursday. 

Any questions this week? Seriousky, my bloat/blump is out of control. I feel like I’m way further along then I really am. 

GTKY:  Who is your celebrity doppelgänger? when Josie and the Pussycats came out a looong time ago, I was told I looked like Rachel Leigh Cook. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today I'm 12 weeks + 1 day.  Size of a plum or apricot. 

Symptoms: off & on nausea. Smells are still setting me off. Starting to feel hungrier. If I let myself get too hungry, start to feel nausea real quick.

Rants/ Raves: looking forward to NT scan this week!

@BertieMeetsGertie, I'm feeling the same as you on the bump. I keep telling myself that noone suspects at work, but then I think, how can they not with this huge bulge I have!

Celebrity Doppelganger : I've been told Rosamund Pike or Dharma (don't know her real name but a tv show from a few yrs back, Dharma & Greg)
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size is baby this week? Made it to 12 weeks! And one day now.

What symptoms are you having? Still queasy for parts of the day and tired but it feels manageable instead of debilitating so I think I’m on the way up.

Rants/Raves: Seems like there are more than average twin moms this month. Makes me a little jealous because how exciting! Even though realistically I know I do not want (and wouldn’t pick) everything that goes with that. It’s just like a life experience I will likely never have. Like if I have a third girl, I may never know what it’s like to raise a boy. Doesn’t help that my bff had a set of twins last year....

Any questions this week? How many years of constant colds did it take before things mellowed? This is mines third year in a preschool program and she is still bringing home EVERY cold. So sick of being sick....

GTKY:  Who is your celebrity doppelgänger no ones ever said I have one 
  • Options
    12 weeks, size of a plum! 

I’ve been cramping the last few days on and off. Trying to keep my mind off it and drink more water and rest. Still throwing up daily and so tired. Please end soon!!

We’re still in the process of buying a car and the guy we usually deal with hasn’t returned calls all weekend so we went to a different dealership. Made sure they had the car, discussed price and made an appointment. We got there and the car was already sold and it hadn’t updated so the salesman didn’t realize t was gone. UGH! I can’t handle another day of this damn hunt.

no questions..

I get told Kate Beckinsale or Lacy Chabert...
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie @christy0616 I totally agree with the bloat! It’s real intense and I just feel so big already! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size is baby this week? 11w6d. Size of a California maki

What symptoms are you having? Symptoms have greatly improved since last week. So a little fatigue, frequent urination at night, and a little nausea. 
    Rants/Raves: also waiting for my NT scan on Friday. Told my in laws about pregnancy so I'm happy I was finally able to tell someone. 

I've been told Aubrey plaza 
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size is baby this week?
    12 w 4 days. I think a plum?
    What symptoms are you having?
    The nausea is finally dying down but still has its moments. I'm exhausted still. Some round ligament pain here and there. And surprisingly, I've felt the baby move! I didn't feel my DD til around 17-18 weeks last time. I'm thinking this little bean is implanted on the front side because I keep filling a little wiggly vibration in the same spot. Usually only when I'm lying down on my left side and fairly still, but still exciting nevertheless! Asked the Dr on Monday and she confirmed that its likely. 
    Rants/Raves:
    Ranting that my 17 month old DD is sick with a cold and a stomach bug. I'm so sick of vomit and snotty nose and all the laundry. I just want my sweet baby to feel better and to be able to keep down food and drinks. Ugh, this is exhausting and I feel terrible for her. 
    Any questions this week?
    Nope. 
    Years ago I was told a few different celebs by different people- Norah Jones, Katie Holmes, and Drew Barrymore. Not sure that I see that much of a resemblance, but I'll take the compliment! 
  • Options
    I’m 12 weeks 6 days and now think my actual due date is the week before, but I’ll stick with this group since I’ve already posted here before. Almost the size of peach. 

Symptoms: 
    Not many but occasional nausea still and I’m still going to bed pretty early. My acne is still terrible as well and I wish I knew what I could do to clear my face up. 

Rants and Raves
    We’re always on time to appointments and the doctor always sees us late. Nonetheless, we saw the doctor today and everything seems great and healthy! 

GTKY:
    I once was told I look like the young Miley Cyrus but don’t know otherwise.