February 2018 Moms

GTKY: How pregnant are you?

Re: GTKY: How pregnant are you?

•  @SarahFoley725 I sat through about half of the standing parts today at mass!
  • I'm "going to need a nap after doing the laundry and grocery shopping" pregnant.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Loading the player...
  • I am "drying my pants with blow dryer because I washed all my clothes last night and didn't plan ahead" pregnant. (We live in an apartment without washer/dryer in unit) 
  • I’m apparently “need a breather between switching loads of laundry” pregnant.
  • I'm 'Ican only climb 2 hills a day" pregnant.  If something needs to happen up a hill after that someone else needs to do it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • I'm its getting hard to bend and get out of bed pregnant.
  • I'm "baby woke me up at 2am out of a dead sleep, to eat everything in the kitchen" pregnant. Seriously, eating has become a chore. My stomach is always growling.
  • I’m “tripping over everything pregnant”. And pretty much everything that all of you ladies have listed. Can I go to bed already? :tired_face:
  • PbJ gave me heartburn  :(
  • I'm "I have to lay down after a 10 minute walk" pregnant. 

In my defense it's 87 degrees here with a feels like temp of 96. Happy Fall from Florida.
  • Also "gonna need a step stool to get into my hip-height bed soon because my gut is in the way and I can't lift my leg that high" pregnant.

This would be before AND after my 2am feast mode wake-up call, of course. Sleep is my BFF. 
  • I'm "this second pregnancy is realllllly making me reconsider that third kid I want" pregnant 
  • I'm "this second pregnancy is realllllly making me reconsider that third kid I want" pregnant 

@SarahFoley725 I always tell DH we will take it one kid at a time, but it might be one pregnancy at a time! You are pretty young (compared to me, anyway). Imagine doing this in your mid 30’s (or older)!
  • I’m ‘honey we need to by tv tables because I can’t lean over far enough to eat off the coffee table’ pregnant. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This has probably already been said, but...

i am putting on socks and shoes is really hard pregnant.  
    I was trying to lace up my sneakers last night, and I think it's time to switch exclusively to slip on footwear!
  • I am "Pants, even maternity pants, are too uncomfortable to wear" pregnant.
    Yes! Same here! As soon as I get home, I'm in a shirt, bra-less, and just underwear. Who needs pants?!
  • clc515 said:
    This has probably already been said, but...

i am putting on socks and shoes is really hard pregnant.  
    I was trying to lace up my sneakers last night, and I think it's time to switch exclusively to slip on footwear!
    I go to industrial sites sometimes and have to wear steel toe boots.  Otherwise, yes!  Slip on footwear!
  • @babybro218 Zubaz are my lounging clothes since people can see into our house and H won't let me flash the neighbors. But I hate pants.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• I'm "going pee and grabbing snacks before going anywhere" pregnant. +1 to halfway stripping the moment I get home.
  • I thought of another today...I’m so pregnant I hit the buttons on my washing machine when I lean over to get something off the shelf. (Then have to stand there and figure out what I’ve screwed up...every. Time.) 
  • I'm "I need wider shoes already" pregnant
  • I am "officially tired of people asking me how I'm feeling" pregnant 
    This!! This a million times!
    YES!!  Nobody cared this much about how I felt before!  Suddenly it matters?
    It seems like people almost want me to complain or launch into some crazy pregnancy story. 
    It seems like people almost want me to complain or launch into some crazy pregnancy story. 
    I know! I always say I'm fine. All the nasty stuff was over before I started my second trimester and I had it mild compared to my other friends. 
  • I'm "my husband got out the tube of Preparation H, but it's not for him" pregnant. 
  • I'm "late because I couldn't find my keys this morning but they were in my hand the entire time" pregnant.
  • I’m ‘I need three pillows and a snoogle to get comfortable at night’ pregnant 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 'can't reach bowls from the top shelf' pregnant. :neutral:
  • I'm "I can't see my feet when I look down anymore" pregnant and also "putting shoes on is much more challenging than I remember" pregnant
  • I'm "icing my swollen feet at dinner time" pregnant.
  • I'm "getting dressed in the morning feels like a workout" pregnant.