July 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 11/1

Hello ladies and Happy Hump Day :) Feel free to share your WTF Wednesday below!

Re: WTF Wednesday 11/1

• Options
    I'll start: The numerous people at Target today that had no patience! One lady nearly ran me over bc I was obviously moving too sloly for her while I loaded my infant daughter into the cart, even though I stepped off to the side. Then two separate people moved in front of me while I was coming down an aisle, only to stop and block me from passing. Ugh, I can't take people today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TeaLovingMommy thanks for the support. That was unexpected. I assume ppl are taking photos weekly to document for themselves. I made a photo book and documented everything with my daughter, so I figured I might as well share. There's too many rules here to keep up sometimes.

When do ppl start participating in HDBD? It's my favorite part.
  • Options
    @acciocoffee this is how I feel but with exhaustion! Why Am I so tired already?! I was The opposite wit my son had sooooo much energy! I will say heartburn was my first sign in the oh I think I'm pregnant symptoms spotting up until my BFP so I feel ya!
  • Options
    @TalesOfASocialIntrovert Thank you.

Ps. Is that Sean Connery? I effing love him.

• Options
    WTF with extreme fatigue and smell aversions already?? I had zero symptoms until week 8 with The Bean, but already the smell of carving pumpkins and Hubby's breakfast sandwiches are making me sick. And today I got hit with that stupid pregnancy tiredness stick. I'm not moving off this couch. Takeout for dinner. It's better than halloween candy, right? My bff says it's God's way of reassuring me that the baby is in there and growing. Uh huh. I'll take obsessively POAS and no symptoms for three weeks, thanks. 
  • Options
    @dapple88 YOU BET THAT IS!!  :D
  • Options
    I’m going to preface this by saying I love that grandparents are taking care of their grandkids and being active in their lives. 

BUT. 
    Wtf. If you have your grandkid at library time and they are acting up. Take care of it. No your kid is not allowed to pull all the surveys and pencils off the table to draw a picture. I know it’s hard, but please don’t let them act this way.  
  • Options
    @christycalifornia YES I was just telling my DH this! I didn't not have any exhaustion or nausea with DS at all! Now at barely five weeks Istruggle to keep my eyes open and the thought of food, yeah nope! 
  • Options
    Loving in solidarity! @bubby9215
  • Options
    Yeah...I’m so tired that living on the couch is hard. @bubby9215
  • Options
    The bump keeps eating my posts so that’s my wtf for today! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    WTF - I'm having cravings for something but I can't pinpoint what it is. All I know is it is definitely not halloween candy. 
  • Options
    @celainev is it for salty or sweet ? 

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 DEFINITELY salty... and spicy? Haha. Usually I have a pickle at times like these but I'm all out!!
  • Options
    @celainev that’s awful! I love salty! 

• Options
    @celainev You need spicy pickles! Those are the best!
  • Options
    celainevcelainev member
    edited November 2017
    @celainev that’s awful! I love salty! 
    Me too!! I rarely ever crave anything sweet... but salty is almost every day. 

• Options
    @acciocoffee LOVE your username!! /*
    YESSS my Oma used to make the best spicy pickles....!! Haven't found anything that even compares to hers yet! 
  • Options
    My wtf today is that I started getting abdominal pain on my right side yesterday and today. During my first pregnancy I got the same pain and was worried it would be an ectopic pregnancy. So I went to the hospital to have them check on it, and they said the baby was fine but my right ovary was leaking?!?!?!  They didn't seemed concerned about it but didn't really give me an explanation. The pain eventually went away, but now at the exact same time during this pregnancy I am getting the same pain. No idea why my ovary is leaking or if that's a bad thing
  • Options
    My wtf is I woke up with morning sickness already.
  • Options
    celainevcelainev member
    edited November 2017
    @emsnedds a leaking ovary? Do you think he meant you had a leaking cyst on your ovary? 
    Mild cramping/pain is normal during pregnancy but of course you should alert your doctor if you are concerned...
  • Options
    _mamabear__mamabear_ member
    edited November 2017
    @dapple88 Thanks for clarifying. That makes sense. I don't understand the whole board hoping thing. Like what's the point? lol
    Who has that much time to hope around and lurk? lol
    Thanks for explaining. Still learning things myself. I've never really understood online drama. It seems like a total waste of time and energy. 

I need all the energy I can get.  I can't believe how exhausted I am already. 

Edit, well, because mom brain forgot letters and how to use grammar