December 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 10/26

Better late than never! Also stolen directly from Friday.....

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What are you doing for Halloween this year?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 10/26

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 34 weeks and the baby is the size of; a basketball hoop, catchers glove, or Tim from the Minions  :D

How are you feeling? Not too bad, just wearing out easy! It is getting harder and harder to walk for awhile. The grocery store is almost out of the question! 

What's going on this week? Had an appointment this week, and all they did was take measurements, weight, and BP. Literally NOTHING else happens at these appointments and they feel like a complete waste of time. But, I feel lucky that baby appears healthy enough not to need any additional testing. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: This week I came to a very sad reality in the middle of a store fitting room....I can no longer do pants! I am 5'0" tall and tried on an EXTRA LARGE pair of MATERNITY pants, and they didn't fit (as you know the larger the size the longer the pants, and I just cant do any longer!) . I have completely given up. The last 3 pairs of pants that I have fit will have to last and fit until baby comes, or I'm going to have to start wearing sweats to work and my boss will just have to take it! I could have cried, because I'm just too big for pants now!

GTKY: What are you doing for Halloween this year? DH and I just moved into a new addition, so DH decided that he wants us to pass out candy so we can meet people in the neighborhood. I actually look forward to seeing all the cute kids in Halloween costumes! 

• Thanks @Mandayno for putting this thread up - even though I am sooooo late! (Better late than never)

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby? 33 weeks and the baby is the size of celery.

How are you feeling? Not too bad, not too good.  Tired and having a hard time sleeping through the night - what great irony. 

What's going on this week? Had an appointment Tuesday 10/24 and my doctor took some measurements.  She said I'm measuring a bit ahead (which is what my intuition was telling me).  Just waiting for the growth ultrasound next week to see baby girl again and maybe get a good measurement.

Rants/Raves/Questions: My feet swell every so often so I bought compression socks, which definitely work.  However, now I have some swelling in my hands and my knuckles hurt so much.  I can't wear my rings anymore.  I know I could certainly have worse issues, so I know I'm lucky, but it's still bothersome.

GTKY: What are you doing for Halloween this year? We just stayed home and I handed out candy.  We got a lot of kids and it was really cute seeing them all dressed up.