March 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (11/01)

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: (Stolen from Monday)
What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (11/01)

• Options
    22 weeks. Coconut. Hehehe

2) How are you feeling?
    Full. Better than 2 weeks ago. Kinda feel like myself other than this big bump keeping me a bit off balance.

3) 
    Nope. Other than a podiatrist appointment to get rid of my plantar warts under my feet. Gross, I know. 

Tired of people asking why am I so big already. Honestly, I have no damn idea! Crap...nice question for a FTM who is trying to adapt to this current body situation. Jeeeez louise.

6) GTKY: (assuming this means I can ask a random question...don't know what GTKY means lol)
    Have you figured out a name yet, or are you having trouble with that?
    We think we have one. But we aren't in love with it. Finding an Italian boy name that is kinda orifinal/ not used much is challenging.
  • Options
    20 weeks! Banana/Endive/Paper Airplane/Axolotl 

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, actually! But cold alllllllllll the time. I have no idea why that could be other than maybe anemia, which I don’t believe they’ve checked me for yet. 

3) 
    Nope!

I’m finally starting to feel like I look pregnant, which is awesome. I’m also simultaneously happy and sad that DH encouraged our last trick-or-treaters to absolutely destroy what was left of our candy supply. 

What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase?
    I think we already did this one? I’ve only purchased an activity mat/gym so far. Finally went to BBB over the weekend to really look at stuff!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    20 weeks!!!! Half way done! Belgian Endive, Axoltl, or paper airplane. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, but allergies are kicking my butt.   :s

3) 
    Anatomy scan on Nov 9th!

What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase?(We did this last week, so I'll follow @nancysimp 's lead and go with this one: Have you figured out a name yet, or are you having trouble with that?
    No name yet, still waiting to see if it's a boy or a girl to really get down with the naming. 
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 weeks so endive, or pomegranate, or baseball cap (?)

2) How are you feeling? hungry

3) 
    Any appointments this week coming up? nope

Got our carseats! Trying to get everything set up early because of concerns of preterm labor, so we actually have bought a lot of essentials already. Going to get some furniture this weekend. 
  • Options
    22 Weeks today! one of my apps said she was about a pound now!

2) How are you feeling?
    Exhausted tbh. Halloween week was super draining between three different ToT events and having family visit. I'm ready for a long nap.

3) 
    None until the 20th!

I'm excited to go meet up with some friends my DD's BMB next week!

6) GTKY: Baby Name Stuffs :-P
    I have one name that I super love, but we're not settled yet! Middle name will be Michele like my mom's, in her honor.

Pregnancy Ticker