Me, 35 Hubs, 32
Married June 2012
BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

Re: TW Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zizzabell523 I'm sorry. I'm guessing talking to him about how he needs to share the project schedule sooner (or at all) isn't going to help? Sounds like he doesn't take feedback too well?
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I second @sandbar517 - Mother Nature is a TW. We are in LA for a week and the temps are forecasted low to mid 60s and RAIN a few days. Rain in LA. What even. 
  • Options
    @MrT723 I am so happy for the rain right now.  It had been so freakin' hot and I was over it.  
  • Options
    @curleemama32 I'm so sorry you're having a stressful time.  FX everything is okay and baby is just being stubborn.  Did they schedule an ultrasound or anything to check everything out?  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @sandbar517 yeah she gave me the option of waiting until my next appointment in November or going in this week to get a scan and I opted to get one. Just to ease my mind, but she didn't seem worried at all. And I shouldn't either but it's easier said than done!!
  • Options
    @silverhope No, there's really no talking to him. When he gets in his moods, he's pretty much unapproachable. I can't wait for maternity leave!!!!! 3 whole months without him breathing down my neck!!
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
  • Options
    Mother Nature most certainly is a TW. We legit had hail yesterday with blue skies. How????

• Options
    @thunderberry Love titting for solidarity only.  That's terrible.  I recently helped take care of a girl who had come from another hospital because a doctor there had diagnosed her with a genetic disease that almost always has a really bad outcome and very low life expectancy.  Actually told these parents that they had approximately 6 months left with their daughter.  Then she came to see us for a second opinion (because this is the specialty of the specific doctor she was seeing at our hospital) and our doctor was like, Um, no your daughter definitely does not have that disease.  They basically saw one urine test and diagnosed her based on it, with no regards to her actual symptoms or other lab tests that showed she definitely did not have it.  Some doctors feel like they know everything, or that they SHOULD know everything and won't admit it when they don't.  I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, and hopefully you get some definitive (and good) answers soon.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    My tw today is the illness that got my DD (16 months old) sick yesterday. She started with a runny nose yesterday morning, turned into a snotty nosed monster as the day progressed, and ending with 8 rounds of vomit from dinner till 2 am. Poor baby is exhausted and I'm exhausted. And DH took the day off so we could do something for Halloween as a family and now we're all laying around the house. Fu cold/stomach bug for ruining our Halloween and making my sweet girl so sick. She's doing better, but low grade fever and won't eat solids.  :'(
  • Options
    @thunderberry, that is terrible! I’m glad he at least called to admit his mistake. 

My TW Tuesday is that I was rear ended this morning! I feel fine and have a call in to my OB to make sure I don’t need to be seen, but it’s definitely not fun to be in even a minor fender bender while pregnant. I always imagined that I would burst into hysterical tears if hit while pregnant. I was actually surprisingly calm. The impact was pretty light and the other driver took 99% of the damage. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @attorneyworkproduct That is so scary. I’m glad the impact was light. I hope the OB can quell any worries and check that all is good.

@arteduc8 Aw I hope your daughter feels 100% soon! 

• Options
    Someone told me that pelvic girdle pain is the same thing as round ligament pain... it's not. Very irritating, she also things that supplements will fix it. :/ 
  • Options
    @arteduc8 That is the worst. I hope she feels better soon
  • Options
    Not sure if mine goes to me or my boss, maybe to work in general.  My boss always has "suggestions for improvement" for me-given in hushed tones and with a serious face.  Other people at my level are begging for feedback, and she says "if you're doing things right, I leave you alone and let you do them."  Then she assures me she is not criticising me, only encouraging.   I have my performance review on Friday, and I am pretty sure I am getting straight 1's.  That stands for unsatisfactory.  Even my coworkers have said that I am held to a completely different standard than they are.

To be fair, there could be a few reasons for this.  My boss' window overlooks my department, so she sees all of my day-to-day stuff and none of theirs.  I am also the only fresh college graduate in the whole institution, and therefore may be seen as needing the most mentoring.  Also, my coworkers are the first to fill their positions, as they were just created when they were hired and I am replacing a 40-year veteran.  Still, after a year of being told I suck, I'm not looking forward to rehashing all her reasons why.
    Jana Lynn
     Happily married since 5/24/2015  Momma of a baby Viking since 4/16, expecting #2 in 5/18
  • Options
    My TW today is my sister. She was supposed to get to my mom's house for all of the kids to go trick or treating tonight, and turned off her phone. So J and I waited at my mom's house until after 7, when I have to leave to get SO from work. He ended up staying at my mom's tonight so my sister could take him, and I didn't get to go with him for his first time. :'( He looks like he has a ball though.

• Options
    @ivyvines6 omg. His outfit is so cute.

• Options
    @ivyvines6 omg. His outfit is so cute.
    His outfit is my favorite thing ever! He loves Donald Duck too so it worked out
  • Options
    This happened yesterday so it still counts as something to post. 

At the in-laws last night to show off DS's costume and we told them we will be finding out the sex of this baby (we were team green last time). MIL immediately started asking about us throwing a reveal party. I said no, I don't have patience to wait and will find out at the ultrasound. She would not let up. Asking if we could just do one for them etc. I got SO annoyed. Eventually I started joking with my hubby that we would just include both colours in whatever manner we reveal so they wouldn't actually get anything from a reveal lol. She stopped after that. I'm still annoyed though. I'm sorry but this pregnancy is not about her. We told them we would tell them the info when we get it but I'm not throwing them a damn party. Uuuuuugh.