May 2018 Moms

Halloween GTKY

It's been slow here so how about some Halloween fun!

Do you dress up for Halloween?  If so, what are you dressing up as this year?

Have you ever pulled a Halloween Prank?  If so, what did you do?

What has been your best Halloween costume?

What are you most afraid of?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Halloween GTKY

• Loading the player...
  • sandbar517sandbar517 member
    edited October 2017
    Do you dress up for Halloween?  If so, what are you dressing up as this year?  I normally do, and like @JenniatONU said, if I can find something cute and easy to coordinate with my girls, I will.  Last year, we had a Wizard of Oz theme where Abby was Dorothy, Hannah was Glenda the Good Witch, I was the Wicked Witch of the West, and MH was the tornado.  (He covered a trash can in grey, black and white tulle and put little lego people/furniture in the tulle-it actually turned out pretty cute).  This year, I've totally slacked as the girls are old enough to pick what they want to be, and don't coordinate, so I probably won't dress up.  

Not that I can think of.  
    Six of my very good friends have an Irish band and have a big Halloween show every year where they dress up and play songs related to their costume.  One year, before I was married and still lived in Iowa, a few of my friends and I got together and dressed up as them.  I also made a super hero costume that turned out pretty well that I wore another year.  
    What are you most afraid of?  On a serious note, losing family/friends, all the typical illness/accients, etc.  On a lighter note, I hate bugs (in my house, they tend to not bother me when camping), and apparently I have trypophobia, which is the fear of holes.  Things like this: 

gross me out beyond belief.

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Do you dress up for Halloween?  If so, what are you dressing up as this year?
    Not this year (or most years). 

Not that I recall. 

I won best costume for a homemade Birds costume. I had tangled hair, bloody early 1960's clothes covered with tiny peck holes, and birds attached to my hair/clothes/body. I also loved my Get Smart costume with a functioning shoe phone (a walkie talkie with a cordless phone antenna coming out of a shoe - the heel of the shoe swiveled, which exposed the mouth part of the walkie talkie). 

Probably snakes and spiders. 
    Me: 36 DH: 36
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    *TW*
    BFP #1: CP, April 2016
    BFP #2: 10/5/16, MMC 11/3/16 at 7w5d (embryo stopped @ ~6 weeks), misoprostol 11/11/16 (EDD 6/16/17)
    Dx: Luteal phase defect, uterine polyps, stage 2 endometriosis, low morphology
    Uterine polyp removal (laparoscopy) 3/28/17
    BFP #3: 6/19/17, MMC 7/11/17 at 6w3d, misoprostol 7/17/17 (EDD 3/1/18)
    BFP #4: 8/25/17 EDD 5/4/18

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @allie0320 I'm so jealous!  I LOVE Gone With the Wind.  Do you mind sharing a photo?  Cropping out faces?  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• It's been slow here so how about some Halloween fun!

Do you dress up for Halloween?  If so, what are you dressing up as this year?
    I normally do. It's my favorite holiday because we weren't allowed to celebrate it until I was 12. I didn't dress up this year though, too tired, and didn't go to any Halloween parties.

Nope, boring kid here

First Halloween together I was a cop and SO was a convict. We waited til the last minute to get costumes and neither fit us properly, so we had to add random stuff from our closets.

Spiders. Needles. Dying alone. The dark. And And and and...
  • Do you dress up for Halloween?  If so, what are you dressing up as this year? yes, every year but we slacked this year and didn't figure out costumes, do just the kiddos are dressing up.

Have you ever pulled a Halloween Prank?  If so, what did you do? we did a little thing when we were young, mainly to friends houses though, nothing truly mean!

What has been your best Halloween costume? we had a family circus last year, my daughter was a clown, my boys were a lion and a tiger, my husband was a bearded lady and I was the ringmaster. Probably my favorite outfits!

What are you most afraid of? losing my husband or kids, but other than that definitely snakes.