June 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments w/o 10/30

Re: Weekly Appointments w/o 10/30

• @asun123 so sorry for your loss.

I had a gp appointment today for blood draws and an ob referral. He got my ultrasound results expedited apparently because of the twins. Measuring a full week behind lmp. Hope everything is okay. 
  • @asun123 I am so so sorry for your loss
  • Loading the player...
  • @MoonOverGoldsboro I used opk’s so it’s possible I ovulated later. Really
    hoping that is the case and everything looks good at our next ultrasound. 
  • @asun123 sorry for your loss. Prayers for you!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @asun123 - So sorry for your loss, take care of yourself.

@kbrown2385 - Chances are, if your growth is on track between ultrasounds, you ovulated later than you think. It's definitely possible you geared up to ovulate but didn't end up actually O'ing until later on.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @asun123 I’m so sorry. My heart goes out to you. 
  • @kbrown2385 I’ve been measuring behind as well and tracked through ovulation tests. I’m also thrown because of when I got my positive pregnancy test. I was measuring a week and 2 days behind what I thought it should be. I have an ultrasound tomorrow, which is so incredibly nerve wracking because the heartbeat was slow last week. I’m trying to remain hopeful since there was growth between ultrasounds in the prior weeks. Fingers crossed tightly that both of our babes are just starting on their own time and are healthy. 
  • @bitzyg I’ll be thinking of you! Like you said, the positive is there was growth. Please let us know how the ultrasound goes! 
  • @asun123 I'm sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of healing, comfort, and emotion and physical restoration. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Had my first visit Monday due to some bleeding over the weekend. They took blood to test my HCG levels prior to my first official appointment which is Thursday. They called today and said they would do an ultrasound Thursday because they should be able to see something (6+2 on Thursday) which sounded great, until I got home and have more bleeding, in larger quantities, and more red in color which is making me feel like this is the end. Dramatic, I know. I ate the rest of the thin mints in our house and ordered pizza since I can't drink wine until any news is confirmed Thursday.  :| Feeling discouraged. 
  • @ebeth4056 I hope you get good news and everything is fine!  
  • @ebeth4056 I'll be thinking of you and fingers crossed for good things. 
  • @ebeth4056 so scary... I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Sending positive thoughts.

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • @BurlapandLace I have my first ultrasound on Thursday, too! Excited to finally find out when I'm  actually due since I'm pretty much just guessing at this point.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • @catlady1215 that's so incredibly exciting!! 

I have my first ultrasound this afternoon and am currently just sitting in a puddle of my own fears :(
  • @bkrahn you got this! Sending lots of good vibes and hugs.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @bkrahn Good luck at your ultrasound today!
  • @asun123
    Big hugs! Take care of yourself!
  • First us is Nov 10! I will be 7 weeks according to LMP. I think I may be father than we think! So excited!
  • @catlady1215 that’s great news! 

@bkrahn good luck today! 
  • So happy for you @bkrahn!!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • I’m so sorry for your loss @asun123
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @asun123 I'm so sorry for your loss
  • @mrsbsince2013 any update? Thinking of you. ❤

I had my first midwife appointment today. :) so finally found out which team of ladies I have. Also got my first u/s booked for next Thursday :D we tried to find the heartbeat with her doppler but could not :( she heard the placenta immediately and right at the front though so thinking baby was hiding behind. And she said placenta sounded healthy. 
    I cannot wait for next Thursday to see baby and find out an accurate EDD.