March 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change (10/31)

1-How far along are you? How big is baby?

2-How are you feeling?

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments?

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:

5-GTKY: If you could live in any fictional universe (book, movie, TV, video game, etc.), which one would you choose?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change (10/31)

• Options
    21 weeks - endive (had to look up what that is!)

2-How are you feeling?
    Pretty well, actually. 

Nope, had the ultrasound last Friday. It's a boy! I was actually pretty sure it was a girl, but apparently, I can be wrong. This means a lot more shopping, since we only have girl clothes. :)

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Nope!

5-GTKY: If you could live in any fictional universe (book, movie, TV, video game, etc.), which one would you choose?
    I know I picked this question, but I have a really hard time answering this question! It's between Narnia and the universe of Harry Potter. I also really like the futuristic world Janet Edwards created in the Earth Girl trilogy.
  • Options
    JBcakes08JBcakes08 member
    edited October 2017
    21 weeks, an endive. No clue what that is lol

2-How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling good. Some heartburn and charlie horses here and there. Also notice bleeding every time I blow my nose. 

No appointments. May start shopping this weekend, I haven't bought a thing. 

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Where are my anterior placenta ladies at? I get a lot of anxiety because I can't feel regular movement. When I feel something it seems really low, and I worry it's just a muscle twitch and not movement. All was well at my A/S so I need to try to chill. Everything freaks me out. 

I would like to do The Walking Dead (or a post apocalyptic type world) but only for a little while. And I would want a guarantee that I wouldn't die. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    19w, mango

2-How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Getting randomly SUPER hungry and pretty tired after work.

Nothing much.  Announced to my students and they seem pretty excited.

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I'm feeling very lazy and eating too much Halloween candy.  I need to get more motivated.

Harry Potter's wizarding world FOR SURE!

@LeahS927 We only have girl clothes too and are expecting a boy.  I need to go through DDs clothes and see what will work for either sex.  I'm definitely buying less this time around - and sticking to onsies/pants/pjs.  I never dress DD in little outfits.

@JBcakes08 What a terrifying world choice!
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    21 weeks - endive

2-How are you feeling?
    Pretty decent. This splitting-pelvis-pain is getting pretty old already though.

No appointments for a while. 

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Nope

Harry Potter universe is tempting, but I think I'd choose Pokemon first. Free intelligent pet/friends, free healthcare, and the ability to just walk around the country exploring things? Hell yes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1-How far along are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks -- spaghetti squash!

2-How are you feeling? The stomach flu went through our whole family last week, and I was down for the count for the last few days. It was brutal, but I'm feeling thousands of times better. I can tell my body is working on getting all my systems back in working order, but being on the upswing is a major plus right now!

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments? Halloween is going on this week :smile: No appointments for a couple weeks. 

4-Rants/Raves/Questions: I've spent less time on here in the recent week or so since finding out about our nuchal cord, and I think I'm subconsciously trying to wish time away to speed up to our next u/s when we can check on baby and make sure things are okay in there. This is my last pregnancy, and it breaks my heart a little to say that, but the uncertainty and worry has been a bit more daunting lately.

5-GTKY: If you could live in any fictional universe (book, movie, TV, video game, etc.), which one would you choose? I would live in NY with the Friends cast and sit at Central Perk on the daily. All of our kids would play together and life would be hilarious and awesome :wink: I assume we are all in similar life stages now since I essentially went through my early twenties with them :smile:

• Options
    @LiveNLove44 that is so stressful.  Thinking of you.
  • Options
    21 weeks
    2-How are you feeling?
    Fine.  I have some pain here and there that feels like my cervix.  Things just haven't felt right with this cerclage.  The good news is I am not contracting, so hopefully everything is good.  This pain was here before my last check and my cervix was great, so I am trying not to worry.  It's just more frequent.
    next week

4-Rants/Raves/Questions: halloween was so much fun last night.  I am excited to add little Samantha to the group next year.  I was fantasizing about all the cute options for her.

I am not much of a fantasy reader, but I would love to live in a world where Santa, the Easter Bunny, and other fantasy creatures that make childhood magical exist.  I would also personally enjoy having a legit Willy Wonka factory to visit.
  • Options
    1-How far along are you? How big is baby? - 21 weeks - an endive!

2-How are you feeling? - Feeling good.  Belly is finally starting to pop!

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments? - no appointments this week.  I have one next Thursday, 11/9 with my OB.  My next ultrasound is not until December, when I'm 28 weeks =(

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:  Things at work are depressing me this week.  I really don't want to be forced to search for a new position at nearly 5 months pregnant, but I'm leaning that way.  I may be better off waiting it out and looking for something new shortly after the new baby is here, but I have lots to think about.

5-GTKY: If you could live in any fictional universe (book, movie, TV, video game, etc.), which one would you choose? Pride and Prejudice complete with my own personal Mr. Darcy =)

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Options
    @becausescience
    Yeah, my mom helped me sort through DD's clothes, and we have like 14 things this baby will be able to wear. And that's from like 5 different sizes. DD wore a lot of pink and purple! :)