Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying to conceive-i am late

Happy Halloween everyone! :smiley:  I want to get a point of view from everyone. My husband and I are trying to conceive for our third baby. My period was suppose to come in on Oct 27th and it has not come in yet meaning I am 4 days late but on Sunday the 29th we didn't use any protection. I should know this since I have two kids already but I forgot (have a bad memory) and not sure when I can test to see if I am pregnant? or if I can actually get pregnant even though my period has not arrived? I tested yesterday and it said not pregnant. Any opinions or suggestions would be great! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trying to conceive-i am late

• @sweetmama101226 I will copy/paste my post from WTO, and give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't have time to read it.

"I would suggest reading the "ULTIMATE TTGP GUIDE - NEWBIES READ THIS FIRST" thread, as it might just answer your question.  Also, if you plan on sticking around, please introduce yourself in the new members thread so that we know who you are.  We don't generally walk into a room full of strangers and ask questions about our uterine functionings..." 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"