May 2018 Moms

AMA Check-in 10/29

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week? 

4. Favorite Halloween candy? Least favorite?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: AMA Check-in 10/29

• 1. How many weeks are you? 12 + 3

2. How are you feeling? Good! Starting to be a little less tired and peeing less often, I think. Also not starving all the time now. :-)  Also got my Harmony test results and all was well. NT scan in a couple of days...is there a point in doing both? I thought they measured the same thing, but my doctor said they have people do both.

3. Any funny or crazy things happen last week? Went to my husband's work Halloween party with my daughter. It was insanely amazing! There was a mini-carousel and a bounce house and lots more.

4. Favorite Halloween candy? Least favorite? Fave: Reese's or Snickers. Least fave: candy corn
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you?
    11+1
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Good from morning-afternoon. Horrible at night 
    My oldest sobbed tonight. When I finally got him to talk about what was wrong, he said he was sad the day couldn’t be longer. He wanted more fun. 
    Favorite - candy bars, Least - weird orange and black mystery candy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • nanifrognanifrog member
    edited October 2017
    I'm 12 weeks tomorrow.

Finally starting to feel human after being so sick all week. 

We got a new couch for the family room! Good timing because we spent the entire day on it yesterday since we were all sick.

Reese's are the best. Candy corn is the worst.

Editing to add: the NIPT tests came back looking good. Went for my NT scan but they said baby was still too small to check. Going again tomorrow. Still freaking out that we're going to be in over or heads with this kid.
    11+3
    2. How are you feeling? 
    So much better than last week
    My SO came home with a new car.
    Favorite - haribo gummy least - Reeses peanut butter cups 
    13w4d

2. How are you feeling? 
    Fine, but still not looking forward to telling work. Aside from reasons I previously mentioned in other threads, I'm worried my extremely judgmental coworkers will gossip about my age (FTM - even though I don't feel "old" and we started ttc when I was 33). 

Nope. 

Anything chocolate/peanut butter. Off brand hard candies. 

@maplemom18 My doctor only uses the NIPT results, but I wish he used both. He did look at NT informally during my 9 week and 13 week scans and said it looked "small" but he didn't actually measure it. 
    Me: 36 DH: 36
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    *TW*
    BFP #1: CP, April 2016
    BFP #2: 10/5/16, MMC 11/3/16 at 7w5d (embryo stopped @ ~6 weeks), misoprostol 11/11/16 (EDD 6/16/17)
    Dx: Luteal phase defect, uterine polyps, stage 2 endometriosis, low morphology
    Uterine polyp removal (laparoscopy) 3/28/17
    BFP #3: 6/19/17, MMC 7/11/17 at 6w3d, misoprostol 7/17/17 (EDD 3/1/18)
    BFP #4: 8/25/17 EDD 5/4/18

BabyFetus Ticker