Baby Names

Baby girl names.

Hi everyone! I’m currently pregnant with my second. I have a son named Collin and this time around we are having a girl. I’m struggling to fall in love with a name for her. So far my husband and I have “sort of” agreed on Kiley, Harper, and Morgan. Could anyone give me suggestions of other names or opinions on these ones? Thank you so much! Also we really want the middle name to be Ray.

Re: Baby girl names.

• Of those 3 I’d pick Morgan but they all feel trendy/dated to me. Suggesting 

Holly Ray
    Keira Ray
    Kendra Ray
    Hazel Ray
    Maren Ray 
    Meredith Ray 

• Morgan is I guess my fav of those but it’s oretty masculine with Ray. I think you can do better though none of those are in comparison with Collin

Clara
    Eliza
    Audra
    Linnea
    Hannah
    Nina

• Loading the player...
  • BabyBoyH92016BabyBoyH92016 member
    edited October 2017
    I like Morgan.  Harper is EVERYWHERE these days. And although I think Kiley is nice, I do associate it with Kylie Jenner

Gabrielle Ray
    Sabrina Ray
    Eden Ray
    Ivy Ray
    Violet Ray 
    Nadia Ray
    Farrah Ray
    Matilda Ray 
    Clara Ray 
    Delilah Ray
    Scarlett Ray
    Lila Ray 
    Mabel Ray 

• None of them are as good as Collin. 

Morgana Ray
    Olive Ray
    Edith Ray
    Vanessa Ray
    Louise Ray
    Loretta Ray
    Amber Ray
  • I don’t dislike your names, but not my style. Kylie is cute, but Collin is a bit matchy with it, and Collin is a much more solid name. Also concerned that Morgan and Ray are both traditionally male names. 

First name ideas:
    Meredith
    Marin 
    Hailey
    Corinne
    Kayla
    Hannah
    Anna

Suggestions for middle name:
    Shay
    Mae

• Out of those I like Morgan...

Collin and Olivia Ray
    Collin and Audrey Ray
    Collin and Hallie (Hal-lee) Ray 
    and like others i also like
    Collin and Meredith Ray

• Thanks ladies. I’m not in love with any of our name choices like I am with Collin. I will keep looking for a name! Thanks again for all your help.
  • Camilla Ray
    Audra Ray
    Hailey Ray
    Jessica Ray
    Courtney Ray
    Molly Ray

• Morgan is on my list, I think it’s sweet for a girl.  Harper was on my husbands but it’s too popular now a Days.