TTC After a Loss

October WTO

1234568»

Re: October WTO

• CD 6 for me.  Been taking femara and start taking injections tonight.  Go back to RE on Monday to see when to do the IUI.  
  • @leahcimmichaelb Where in England did you go? I have family an hour south of London that we are going to see. We have been at the end of April before and I agree it was still chilly! 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @robyn2201 We were in London the whole trip. I would’ve loved to have gotten out to the countryside a bit, but there was so much to see in the city that we didn’t get a chance to! DH and I love talking about moving there, but it’s mostly just daydreaming. You have family over there so do you get to go often? 
  • Well I go here now. CD2. Back at it. DH can tell I’m at the end of my string- but he’s still being positive. I’m looking forward to our first RE appointment at the end of November. I’m hoping that we can come up with some answers or at least a plan. I think that’ll help me a lot. 
  • @jchpg - I'm not quite WTO yet but will be soon and I totally get you.  I just talked to DH today and told him I don't have much more time left in me to do this.  He says he never gives up but told me to let him know when I don't want to anymore and we can.  We have a living child so that's why I think I'm more willing to give it up just so I don't have to think about it anymore and i can just focus on what we do have. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @vlagrl29 I think we’re lucky to have good guys  :)

I’m starting to blame myself for the choices I have made which had us put off having a baby- I know it might not even be the reason but I keep thinking about it. DH has been focusing on us and telling me how he’s having fun TTC.  I’m doing my best to focus on us too. But it’s hard. 

• It is very hard @jchpg - it took us 6 months to conceive our loss and we just finished cycle 9 TTCAL.  I find myself keep telling DH we should have done this before I was 35.  The only thing I can think of is age with me.  I'm 37.  I tell him if it hasn't happened by the time I'm 40 it probably won't.  He keeps reminding me to not think too much in the future - I was telling him today if we did clomid I'm not going to drag that out for 6 months cause I just can't.  We don't have the funds to do the more expensive stuff and it's not covered on our insurance.  Even medicated it's not a guarantee.  I find myself too feeling guilty that this time spent on this is taking away time that I could be thinking of the one we do have.  That's why I told him I can't do this much longer - I think of her and maybe we are meant to only have 1.  Anyways this Nov cycle the only thing I'm going to focus on is the directions my new doc it providing me with regulating my sugars and hopefully that will level out everything else.  I will get a blood re draw early december to see if it's helped any.  We are obviously going to BD but I'm not putting pressure on myself anymore. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @leahcimmichael My grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins live there. We didn't go when I was younger, but as my grandma is getting older and her health hasn't been great, we have gone to visit twice now. It's just so far and expensive that we haven't been more. My parents who live in Indiana are flying out to there as well.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• @robyn2201 It’s good that you’re getting out there to visit! Grandmas are awesome! I found some dirt cheap flights to Heathrow last year ($499 round trip) which was cheaper than a lot of domestic flights are, so we decided we had to take advantage of that and go. Groupon Getaways is a dangerous site for me...